SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Washington Capitals

Moving vanecek before the expansion draft.

16 avr. 2021 à 20 h 32
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,213
Would washington consider moving him before the exp draft instead of losing him????? What do you think would be the cost.
10 mai 2021 à 17 h 1
EmptyMaybe
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 0
It's an interesting question - I'm not sure who the Caps would rather move now: Vanacek or Samsonov. Samsonov probably has the higher ceiling, but he also seems to be hanging around Kuznetsov, who has provoked the ire of the club by breaking COVID protocols twice.

A month ago I'd have said Vanacek would be the one exposed. I mostly feel the opposite, now. Samsonov as a promising goalie who they spent a first rounder on in this goalie market? Hard for me to say (and I suck at proposals anyway) but I'd guess draft pick/s.
11 mai 2021 à 10 h 56
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
I think the caps may manage to hold on to both of them. I would assume it would cost them a prospect like Johansen or Fehervary and maybe a pick, but I think they can make a package to get Seattle to pick Oshie, since its a good storyline for Seattle and helps the Capitals stay out of Cap Hell this offseason. I'd like to keep both Vitek and Samsonov in case samsonov streak of behavior continues.
11 mai 2021 à 12 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Pop Pop
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
I think the caps may manage to hold on to both of them. I would assume it would cost them a prospect like Johansen or Fehervary and maybe a pick, but I think they can make a package to get Seattle to pick Oshie, since its a good storyline for Seattle and helps the Capitals stay out of Cap Hell this offseason. I'd like to keep both Vitek and Samsonov in case samsonov streak of behavior continues.

Whos starting game 1 vs boston
11 mai 2021 à 12 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Pop Pop
Quoting: EmptyMaybe
It's an interesting question - I'm not sure who the Caps would rather move now: Vanacek or Samsonov. Samsonov probably has the higher ceiling, but he also seems to be hanging around Kuznetsov, who has provoked the ire of the club by breaking COVID protocols twice.

A month ago I'd have said Vanacek would be the one exposed. I mostly feel the opposite, now. Samsonov as a promising goalie who they spent a first rounder on in this goalie market? Hard for me to say (and I suck at proposals anyway) but I'd guess draft pick/s.

Who starts game 1 vs boston
14 mai 2021 à 10 h 18
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
Quoting: Jfstompers
Whos starting game 1 vs boston

Vitek. Now, ill be interested to see if he continues to start when Samsonov comes back, because it seems the team plays better in front of Samsonov than Vanacek, but only time will tell.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage