Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $65 964 166 $0 $20 000 $15 535 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
AG
RFA - 3
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
813 333 $813 333 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
G
RFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
801 666 $801 666 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 avr. 2021 à 11 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 35
Given the choice? I would wager they take Backlund.

There's cheaper options to fill the roll that Tanev fills.

Of course I would prefer them to take Tanev...
15 avr. 2021 à 11 h 36
In Zito We Trust
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,596
should protect tanev over giordano
15 avr. 2021 à 11 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Quoting: VijayPatel11

Giordano is a career Calgary Flame. He stays. I’d be wicked surprised if he was left unprotected.
15 avr. 2021 à 11 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Treize131
Given the choice? I would wager they take Backlund.

There's cheaper options to fill the roll that Tanev fills.

Of course I would prefer them to take Tanev...

Quoting: VijayPatel11

Should they chase Jack Eichel if they end up picking really high?
15 avr. 2021 à 11 h 46
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 305
Giordano will be unprotected, Lucic has somewhat of a handshake deal to waive and he won't be selected, the pick for Seattle is either, Lucic, Giordano, or a Glen Gawdin type guy. All picks I would be just fine with. I don't mind Armia as a target, that feels like a long deal though and I think he is a lot of what the Flames already have, middle six type guys. I wouldn't mind if they went after Saad but it just doesn't feel like a move this team makes often.

My watch the world burn scenario is to move Monahan out and replace him with a big fat Nugent Hopkins deal!!
15 avr. 2021 à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PhatRas
Giordano will be unprotected, Lucic has somewhat of a handshake deal to waive and he won't be selected, the pick for Seattle is either, Lucic, Giordano, or a Glen Gawdin type guy. All picks I would be just fine with. I don't mind Armia as a target, that feels like a long deal though and I think he is a lot of what the Flames already have, middle six type guys. I wouldn't mind if they went after Saad but it just doesn't feel like a move this team makes often.

My watch the world burn scenario is to move Monahan out and replace him with a big fat Nugent Hopkins deal!!

RNH won’t change your fortunes. At all. Flames still lack a #1 C. I say scorched Earth rebuild or rebuild on the fly. I’d move JG if the return is decent and move on. Depends on how the rest of the season goes.
15 avr. 2021 à 12 h 6
Démarrer sujet

I have no idea why they’d protect Tanev over Giordano. Heart and soul of the team. Team Captain. Still produces back there. Great character leadership and mentoring skills. High value.
15 avr. 2021 à 12 h 18
Banni
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
RNH won’t change your fortunes. At all. Flames still lack a #1 C. I say scorched Earth rebuild or rebuild on the fly. I’d move JG if the return is decent and move on. Depends on how the rest of the season goes.

I have no idea why they’d protect Tanev over Giordano. Heart and soul of the team. Team Captain. Still produces back there. Great character leadership and mentoring skills. High value.

Tanev has been miles better than Giordano and caused Hanifin to take another gigantic step this year. Giordano goes, Tanev plays with Valimaki next year and tries to do the same thing that he did for Hanifin. Giordano is great and will always be a huge part of the Flames organization even if he moves on to Seattle for one year, other than it being time for the team to see new leadership, he has declined, his foot speed isn't there and the Flames are deep on LD whereas if they lose Tanev there is absolutely nothing behind Andersson on the right side. Keeping Gio makes zero sense.

Nugent Hopkins isn't there to change fortunes, but he is a significantly better 200 foot C than Monahan is, Lindholm, RNH, Backlund, Anyone is better than what the Flames are rostering this year, it would end up being one of the strongest defensive center groups in the league I think which fits right into what Sutter wants to do. Monahan is a great high end scorer but when he isn't doing that he is doing next to nothing. Gaudreau with Lindholm, Tkachuk with RNH Mangiapane with Backlund just butters my toast
15 avr. 2021 à 13 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Tanev has been miles better than Giordano and caused Hanifin to take another gigantic step this year. Giordano goes, Tanev plays with Valimaki next year and tries to do the same thing that he did for Hanifin. Giordano is great and will always be a huge part of the Flames organization even if he moves on to Seattle for one year, other than it being time for the team to see new leadership, he has declined, his foot speed isn't there and the Flames are deep on LD whereas if they lose Tanev there is absolutely nothing behind Andersson on the right side. Keeping Gio makes zero sense.

Nugent Hopkins isn't there to change fortunes, but he is a significantly better 200 foot C than Monahan is, Lindholm, RNH, Backlund, Anyone is better than what the Flames are rostering this year, it would end up being one of the strongest defensive center groups in the league I think which fits right into what Sutter wants to do. Monahan is a great high end scorer but when he isn't doing that he is doing next to nothing. Gaudreau with Lindholm, Tkachuk with RNH Mangiapane with Backlund just butters my toast

What do they target at the Draft?
Should they try and trade for Eichel?
Should they try and swing a deal where Seattle takes someone other than Giordano?
15 avr. 2021 à 13 h 16
Banni
What do they target at the Draft?
Should they try and trade for Eichel?
Should they try and swing a deal where Seattle takes someone other than Giordano?

Because I am a self loathing Flames fan I think they will draft about 12 - 15 because they will go on a run and barely miss the playoffs, pick like that you take the best player available, if Raty falls to that spot, I would love that pick, if Sillinger is there then I think that's good too. If the best player available is a d man then you have to take him and just work with it. Target wise I think you need to look at a center or a right shot high ceiling winger, as opposed to a high floor, take a chance that he becomes a star as opposed to sure thing middle - bottom 6 guy.

Personally I don't think so, the Flames would have to give up so many more pieces than a lot of teams because they don't have the high end prospects or high end talent Buffalo would be looking for. It would become a quantity trade.

Absolutely not, Giordano should be the pick in every mock up of the team, I would even add a pick to get rid of him for one year. The Flames getting 6.75 in cap space along with a true shift of leadership to the younger core is exactly what I think the team needs. At this point I would hope they take Giordano over Lucic just because Lucic is a good supplementary piece that if fine playing in the bottom six instead of asking your captain to play on the bottom pairing.
Treize131 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2021 à 14 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Because I am a self loathing Flames fan I think they will draft about 12 - 15 because they will go on a run and barely miss the playoffs, pick like that you take the best player available, if Raty falls to that spot, I would love that pick, if Sillinger is there then I think that's good too. If the best player available is a d man then you have to take him and just work with it. Target wise I think you need to look at a center or a right shot high ceiling winger, as opposed to a high floor, take a chance that he becomes a star as opposed to sure thing middle - bottom 6 guy.

Personally I don't think so, the Flames would have to give up so many more pieces than a lot of teams because they don't have the high end prospects or high end talent Buffalo would be looking for. It would become a quantity trade.

Absolutely not, Giordano should be the pick in every mock up of the team, I would even add a pick to get rid of him for one year. The Flames getting 6.75 in cap space along with a true shift of leadership to the younger core is exactly what I think the team needs. At this point I would hope they take Giordano over Lucic just because Lucic is a good supplementary piece that if fine playing in the bottom six instead of asking your captain to play on the bottom pairing.

If Lucic waives then you will the following exposed:
Lucic
Backlund
Simon
Gawdin
Phillips
Kirkland
Froese

Giordano
Kylington

Parsons

Then your UFAs.

Of those Backlund has the most value. You are right you might have to seeeten a deal for them to take Giordano or Lucic. News reports state that deal is pretty expensive so I think Treliving will avoid that. I honestly think they should move JG before Seattle picks to avoid losing that player.
15 avr. 2021 à 14 h 25
Banni
If Lucic waives then you will the following exposed:
Lucic
Backlund
Simon
Gawdin
Phillips
Kirkland
Froese

Giordano
Kylington

Parsons

Then your UFAs.

Of those Backlund has the most value. You are right you might have to seeeten a deal for them to take Giordano or Lucic. News reports state that deal is pretty expensive so I think Treliving will avoid that. I honestly think they should move JG before Seattle picks to avoid losing that player.

If Lucic waives the Backlund would be protected in his place, so it's either Giordano, a young guy or Lucic with a big time sweetener that I don't think would be worth it, if a forward moves I think it's going to be Monahan.
15 avr. 2021 à 15 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,293
Giordano is a career Calgary Flame. He stays. I’d be wicked surprised if he was left unprotected.

Considering performance this year and Gio's age + term I would be extremely surprised if they expose Tanev. I also expect Lucic to waive and Backlund gets protected
15 avr. 2021 à 15 h 17
Démarrer sujet
If Lucic waives the Backlund would be protected in his place, so it's either Giordano, a young guy or Lucic with a big time sweetener that I don't think would be worth it, if a forward moves I think it's going to be Monahan.

Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Considering performance this year and Gio's age + term I would be extremely surprised if they expose Tanev. I also expect Lucic to waive and Backlund gets protected

They will end up exposing a player like Dubé or Mangiapane then. Maybe it’s the latter but I figured they’d protect the younger guys.
15 avr. 2021 à 15 h 19
Banni
They will end up exposing a player like Dubé or Mangiapane then. Maybe it’s the latter but I figured they’d protect the younger guys.

You're one short on the list if Lucic waives.

Tkachuk
Gaudreau
Lindholm
Monahan
Dube
Mangiapane
Backlund
15 avr. 2021 à 15 h 21

Why would they do that? That makes no sense
15 avr. 2021 à 15 h 27
Démarrer sujet

Never mind. Can’t count.
15 avr. 2021 à 17 h 35
Démarrer sujet

How about Danault? I believe that RNH will get re-upped even if it’s after the Expansion Draft.
15 avr. 2021 à 17 h 38
How about Danault? I believe that RNH will get re-upped even if it’s after the Expansion Draft.

Where is Calgary getting the cap space? And are you moving Lindholm back to wing if getting Danault?
15 avr. 2021 à 17 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Where is Calgary getting the cap space? And are you moving Lindholm back to wing if getting Danault?

This is in reference to moving Monahan to sign RNH. Might have been another thread poster and not you.
15 avr. 2021 à 17 h 42
This is in reference to moving Monahan to sign RNH. Might have been another thread poster and not you.

Monahan could be moved but I doubt it, Sutter really trusts him a lot from what I can tell
19 avr. 2021 à 10 h 24
Should they chase Jack Eichel if they end up picking really high?

I think so? Eichel is one of those players that a GM would be obligated to chase if there was a chance.

Unless next season is a total bounce-back season I think we're at the end of the JG/SM/MG era. Tkachuk, Lindholm, Dube, Mangiapane, and Andersson are the new core.
19 avr. 2021 à 10 h 29
Because I am a self loathing Flames fan I think they will draft about 12 - 15 because they will go on a run and barely miss the playoffs

Heh, good to meet another veteran flames fan who's seen this dance one too many times :P

Our little win streak recently was right on queue for this team...I imagine we'll lose a few here and there then run the table on Vancouver to really cement our position in the middle of the pack for draft day...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage