Benson
Marody
3D
Nurse
Bear
Klef
G
Skinner

Around the deadline there was talks of Neal being traded and going on immediate LTIR, he’s been having trouble with Long Term symptoms of Covid. If that stays the case through the summer I have no doubt he will be placed on LTIR for the remainder of his contact, he may even retire.

Vrana would be a perfect fit along side McDavid, great speed and great production at 5v5 (most likely wouldn’t be on PP)
Benson & Marody are NHL ready, they are currently leading the AHL in scoring. I think they would be great for a young redwings team.
If they don’t accept, offer sheet Vrana.

I don’t really think Lowry will leave the Jets, but he would be a great 3C behind the big boys
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3800 000 $
3900 000 $
3950 000 $
3750 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
2900 000 $
2875 000 $
22 750 000 $
2900 000 $
1900 000 $
1950 000 $
55 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 750 000 $
23 250 000 $
33 500 000 $
56 250 000 $
2750 000 $
34 000 000 $
1900 000 $
Transactions
EDM
    Seattle
    EDM
    1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
    EDM
    1. Vrána, Jakub [Droits de RFA]
    DET
    1. Benson, Tyler
    2. Kahun, Dominik
    3. Marody, Cooper
    4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2581 500 000 $81 633 839 $669 339 $907 500 $-133 839 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 8
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 4
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 3
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 2
    834 167 $834 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD
    UFA
    900 000 $900 000 $
    C
    UFA
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    16 avr. 2021 à 1 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 105
    Quoting: BStinson
    You brought up Hossa belittling his condition “it’s just a rash”. I merely called you out for it as you didn’t know much about his condition and how it effected him. A major difference between both of them is that Neal came back after the illness and played games. I have no problem of him (Neal) going LTIR if there is a legit medical condition wrong with him. A better player to bring up in this case would be Boychuk not Hossa.

Why would you trade someone going on LTIR? Is his contract not insured? Are you worried about LTIR accrual? Who said this in main stream media?

No one in the NHL is untouchable especially if they haven’t even stepped foot on the ice in the NHL. Benson is a potential third line winger and I don’t like the odds giving his skating/shot and lack of being dynamic. I merely brought up Savoie as I like him better than those two and honestly I don’t see Detroit giving up a proven asset for a bunch of iffy magic beans. It’s a classic quantity for quality.

Hossa came back and played games with his condition, plenty more than Neal, I truly truly couldn’t care less about the intricacies of Hossa’s condition. Belittling or not, it made my point, I’m sorry this is a sore spot for you and you have the flex you’re knowledge of the personal medically history of past NHLers. But I truly do not care.
    Elliotte brought up Neal being traded and subsequently going on LTIR, on Sportsnet and the on Oilers Now i believe.

Holloway has the NHLe of Kyle Connor at his age, trading him to get RFA rights to a complementary winger is not worth in any sense. So in this case he would be considered untouchable.
    Bensons skating has improved a lot.
    Interesting you like Savoie though, he’s not a fantastic skater by any stretch, has a deadly shot though.
    16 avr. 2021 à 8 h 41
    Rejoint: mai 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
    Quoting: PerpetuallySad
    Hossa came back and played games with his condition, plenty more than Neal, I truly truly couldn’t care less about the intricacies of Hossa’s condition. Belittling or not, it made my point, I’m sorry this is a sore spot for you and you have the flex you’re knowledge of the personal medically history of past NHLers. But I truly do not care.
    Elliotte brought up Neal being traded and subsequently going on LTIR, on Sportsnet and the on Oilers Now i believe.

Holloway has the NHLe of Kyle Connor at his age, trading him to get RFA rights to a complementary winger is not worth in any sense. So in this case he would be considered untouchable.
    Bensons skating has improved a lot.
    Interesting you like Savoie though, he’s not a fantastic skater by any stretch, has a deadly shot though.

Like I said Ezcema is a progressive medical condition that he’s been taking biweekly visits since 2013 so of course he played with the condition. I even explained sores/lesions on his body playing in relation with his hockey equipment. The part you’re missing is it’s progressive and can continue to get worse while with Covid the damage is caused when the virus is active (~2 weeks). So Hossa’s condition got worse and didn’t respond to medication like it did prior making even more unmanageable. With Boychuk like I referenced came back and played but then during the offseason there was no news of re-injury to his eye and then LTIRetired which is why I said would be a better comp.

NHLe are all of whack currently, look at the AHL stats posted by the same draft class, that’s a lot of superstars coming from one draft. It could be that due to Covid and lack of training camp, practices, etc. that some may have increased stats. It could also be sample size in comparison as he was on fire post-WJC. I like him a lot as a prospect and see him as a top 6 utility guy (C/W) which is why I brought him up and I only brought up Savoie to see who in your system you like or dislike to understand your logic. Statically he’s the only one with a good shot at making a top 6 role out of the 4 currently which is why I would ask for him. Vrana can crack a top 6 and therefore trading him we’d need a great chance to replace him or potential to be better which (Tyler & Cooper) aren’t a fit for this.

I didn’t see the Friedman post/podcast when searching for it but let’s say it’s out there. It doesn’t answer my questions. Why trade him when he can just go LTIR? Is the contract insured, if so how much? Would you be over the cap ceiling therefore not accruing cap space for TDL? It doesn’t make sense because if he is LTIR then you just put him there unless ownership doesn’t want to pay his salary or remaining salary post insurance policy. Injuries occur during the season so even if your over the ceiling chances are you will accrue cap space for the TDL but a significant portion unless big contracts go LTIR for periods of time.
    16 avr. 2021 à 15 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 105
    Quoting: BStinson
    Like I said Ezcema is a progressive medical condition that he’s been taking biweekly visits since 2013 so of course he played with the condition. I even explained sores/lesions on his body playing in relation with his hockey equipment. The part you’re missing is it’s progressive and can continue to get worse while with Covid the damage is caused when the virus is active (~2 weeks). So Hossa’s condition got worse and didn’t respond to medication like it did prior making even more unmanageable. With Boychuk like I referenced came back and played but then during the offseason there was no news of re-injury to his eye and then LTIRetired which is why I said would be a better comp.

NHLe are all of whack currently, look at the AHL stats posted by the same draft class, that’s a lot of superstars coming from one draft. It could be that due to Covid and lack of training camp, practices, etc. that some may have increased stats. It could also be sample size in comparison as he was on fire post-WJC. I like him a lot as a prospect and see him as a top 6 utility guy (C/W) which is why I brought him up and I only brought up Savoie to see who in your system you like or dislike to understand your logic. Statically he’s the only one with a good shot at making a top 6 role out of the 4 currently which is why I would ask for him. Vrana can crack a top 6 and therefore trading him we’d need a great chance to replace him or potential to be better which (Tyler & Cooper) aren’t a fit for this.

I didn’t see the Friedman post/podcast when searching for it but let’s say it’s out there. It doesn’t answer my questions. Why trade him when he can just go LTIR? Is the contract insured, if so how much? Would you be over the cap ceiling therefore not accruing cap space for TDL? It doesn’t make sense because if he is LTIR then you just put him there unless ownership doesn’t want to pay his salary or remaining salary post insurance policy. Injuries occur during the season so even if your over the ceiling chances are you will accrue cap space for the TDL but a significant portion unless big contracts go LTIR for periods of time.

I wouldn’t trade him, I’d simply put him on LTI, which is what I did in this, ask Holland why that would come up but that was not an original thought by me ahahaha. I haven’t compared Holloway’s NHLe to the draft class, but simply to former college players in his age group.

The trade composed in this is a courtesy trade, an offer that has a decent shot at being denied, it’s not an even trade. But that’s offer before the offer sheet.

(Also) long term covid damage does happen, with Heart Attacks and clotting months after recovering from the initial sickness, it’s an unknown. The Hossa explanation was a quick off the top of my head response the the initial “medical clearance” thing with the first guy.
    16 avr. 2021 à 15 h 59
    Rejoint: mai 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
    Quoting: PerpetuallySad
    I wouldn’t trade him, I’d simply put him on LTI, which is what I did in this, ask Holland why that would come up but that was not an original thought by me ahahaha. I haven’t compared Holloway’s NHLe to the draft class, but simply to former college players in his age group.

The trade composed in this is a courtesy trade, an offer that has a decent shot at being denied, it’s not an even trade. But that’s offer before the offer sheet.

(Also) long term covid damage does happen, with Heart Attacks and clotting months after recovering from the initial sickness, it’s an unknown. The Hossa explanation was a quick off the top of my head response the the initial “medical clearance” thing with the first guy.

Yeah, I was looking at NHLe for league data and then scanned through the 2020 draftees and it’s a bit skewed I’m assuming lack of training camps, etc.

Yeah, we already discussed the OS approach. So Yzerman would just match the OS and call it a day if somehow Holland got the balls to do one. A late first and third rounder don’t have great odds of replicating Vrana.

There are long term effects that I would consider less deadly than the onset of the virus (with some exceptions like organ damage). The only damage that can go on outside of those symptoms would be further organ damage if it went undetected/untreated but the initial start of that would’ve occurred during Covid (doubtful based on the NHL’s Covid and medical protocols). The only documented no respiratory/cold/flu symptoms post Covid according to the CDC is a potential to develop an AIS (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html). Based on interviews of Neal in January he said he felt much better and needed to work his self into game shape since he missed all of training camp. He was also benched for a good portion of the start of the season. I think we agree that if something medically is wrong with Neal via his bad knees or Covid related he’d go LTIR. I was merely questioning the journalism you quoted from Friedman as I didn’t see it and tried to look it up. If Friedman posted that then just shows his complete lack of knowledge on LTIR & cap or he was just creating content for click bait. Which is was he recently did for Detroit in that he said his insider in the club said Larkin was untouchable and then the next day wrote another article with his speculation of the availability of Larkin. I also only brought up Boychuk as his incident didn’t wasn’t re-injured and he played games, hit the offseason and then went LTIRetire as he could potentially re-injury it again while Hossa’s got progressively worse. Neal’s is unique in that it’s uncharted waters and hasn’t gone LTIRetire (yet) so it looks like we agree on Neal on LTIR if approved by doctors, I merely didn’t like how you belittled Hossa’s Ezcema which we already addressed.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage