Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2081 500 000 $79 170 751 $0 $0 $2 329 249 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 7
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    5 166 667 $5 166 667 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    796 667 $796 667 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Équipe de réserve
    725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    C
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    G
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 23
    Mods have power egos
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,262
    Wilson is a rare breed I don’t see them trading him
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 25
    Roster Architect
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 909
    I just posted almost this exact same comment on another similar thread:

If they fail to win a cup your decision is to downgrade from one of the best possession players and play drivers in the league, and use his money for Tom Wilson? ... that doesn't seem too smart at all. Seems like an overreaction to me
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 25
    Roster Architect
    Quoting: NYRxLundqvist
    Wilson is a rare breed I don’t see them trading him

A rare breed that can't stay out of the box or the principal's office?
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 25
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 74
    Leafs have absolutely no picks in the next couple drafts lmao.
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 34
    Deleted
    Rejoint: janv. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
    I doubt very much that the caps move a guy like Wilson, let alone for Nylander
    Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 37
    Caps fan idk why
    Rejoint: déc. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,344
    Quoting: Nate
    I doubt very much that the caps move a guy like Wilson, let alone for Nylander

One top of that give up a first and depth player for Nylander lol
    13 avr. 2021 à 12 h 59
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
    Quoting: TrueCanuck
    Just because it's your favourite team doesn't make it stupid. It's still true. He's been over 100 penalty minutes every season he's played and how many times has he been suspended and for how many games? He's not that good. If he didn't play with the like of Kuznetzov, Ovechkin, and Backstrom then he'd be a 4th liner. One of the most overrated players on this site tbh

Clearly you don’t watch many caps games. As a Pens fan I would be very happy if caps traded Wilson for Nylander. Wilson is the type of player everyone hates, unless you have him on your team. Players of Wilson’s skill/ physicality are a rare breed nowadays. He’d even be better if he didn’t do so many dirty plays.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 4
    Roster Architect
    Quoting: Capitalfail67
    oh my you just keep making idiotic takes... at least you are good at something lol. watch i can be stupid also

'Nylander not that good. If he didn't play with the like of Matthews, MArner, and Tavares then he'd be a 4th liner. One of the most overrated players on this site tbh" lol clown. He's on pace for 62 points this year... Nylander is on pace for 63 lmfao!!!! oh boy you are right Wislon sucks big time smile Great take away

Don't know why you're jumping to insults?

Nylander actually is good without playing with anyone of those 3 players and there's stats to show it. Nylander is an elite possession player that drives play. He's excellent in zone entries and is just as dangerous passing the puck as he is shooting it. Points isn't everything in hockey, that's why so many teams use analytics to determine how good a player is. Remember how Jonthan Cheechoo had 56 goals 1 season? Does that make him an elite goal scorer in your mind? Forgetting that he never came close to it other than that season and the fact that he played with Joe Thornton that season?

Tom Wilson is a 40 point guy that plays physical and crosses the line far too much. He's best suited for a middle 6 role based on that, but again if he didn't have that elite playmaking centre as he's had in Kuznetzov and Backstrom, he wouldn't have 40 points. He doesn't drive play, he isn't that great at zone entries, he's not good defensively - which would make him a bottom 6 option without that centre. Wilson is a fan favourite in Washington which apparently makes him extremely valuable on this site for some reason, I'm not sure why. Nylander has proven he's an elite talent in the league but people on here seem to hate him just because he doesn't play physical and he's on Toronto. A lot of players don't play physical. They're still elite and far better than Wilson. Do you think Huberdeau is better than Wilson? Because Nylander is the same version of player that Huberdeau is. Nylander is just younger.

You can love Wilson all you want, people have their favourite players. But just because they're you're favourite player doesn't add value. 32 teams in the league would rather have Nylander over Wilson on their team in any season.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 11
    Roster Architect
    Quoting: mhockey91
    Clearly you don’t watch many caps games. As a Pens fan I would be very happy if caps traded Wilson for Nylander. Wilson is the type of player everyone hates, unless you have him on your team. Players of Wilson’s skill/ physicality are a rare breed nowadays. He’d even be better if he didn’t do so many dirty plays.

what skill? because he plays a physical game and he's in front of the net a lot?

Nylander:
    CorsiFor: 55.3%
    FenwickFor%: 54.6%
    xGF: 17.5
    xGA: 8.9
    xGF/xGA difference: 8.6

Wilson:
    CorsiFor: 48.6%
    FenwickFor%: 47.3%
    xGF: 10.7
    xGA: 4.4
    xGF/xGA difference: 6.3

Literally every stat favours Nylander. He creates far more offence and Wilson is just the physical player. But that doesn't make him the better player.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 28
    Caps fan idk why
    Quoting: TrueCanuck
    Don't know why you're jumping to insults?

Nylander actually is good without playing with anyone of those 3 players and there's stats to show it. Nylander is an elite possession player that drives play. He's excellent in zone entries and is just as dangerous passing the puck as he is shooting it. Points isn't everything in hockey, that's why so many teams use analytics to determine how good a player is. Remember how Jonthan Cheechoo had 56 goals 1 season? Does that make him an elite goal scorer in your mind? Forgetting that he never came close to it other than that season and the fact that he played with Joe Thornton that season?

Tom Wilson is a 40 point guy that plays physical and crosses the line far too much. He's best suited for a middle 6 role based on that, but again if he didn't have that elite playmaking centre as he's had in Kuznetzov and Backstrom, he wouldn't have 40 points. He doesn't drive play, he isn't that great at zone entries, he's not good defensively - which would make him a bottom 6 option without that centre. Wilson is a fan favourite in Washington which apparently makes him extremely valuable on this site for some reason, I'm not sure why. Nylander has proven he's an elite talent in the league but people on here seem to hate him just because he doesn't play physical and he's on Toronto. A lot of players don't play physical. They're still elite and far better than Wilson. Do you think Huberdeau is better than Wilson? Because Nylander is the same version of player that Huberdeau is. Nylander is just younger.

You can love Wilson all you want, people have their favourite players. But just because they're you're favourite player doesn't add value. 32 teams in the league would rather have Nylander over Wilson on their team in any season.

Nyander is a dime a dozen type player. Wilson adds a physicals aspect that makes him hard to play against/ easy to play with. The fact you think Nylander can produce without elite talent is laughable but i digress. Great example... Washington put Wilson on the top line and the Capitals won a cup... he added something that was able to push this team over the edge to greatness. Nylander isnt anything special tbh but You can love Nylander all you want, people have their favourite players. But just because they're you're favourite player doesn't add value. 32 teams in the league would rather have Wilson over Nylander on their team in any season. Just look who your team is trading for in this thread lol

lol reporting people.... you seem like the type
    mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 39
    Roster Architect
    Nyander is a dime a dozen type player. Wilson adds a physicals aspect that makes him hard to play against/ easy to play with. The fact you think Nylander can produce without elite talent is laughable but i digress. Great example... Washington put Wilson on the top line and the Capitals won a cup... he added something that was able to push this team over the edge to greatness. Nylander isnt anything special tbh but You can love Nylander all you want, people have their favourite players. But just because they're you're favourite player doesn't add value. 32 teams in the league would rather have Wilson over Nylander on their team in any season. Just look who your team is trading for in this thread lol

Sorry, but after the first sentence I can't seem to take this comment seriously. I wonder if you watch hockey after something like that. Sure I disagree with you, and I have stats and facts to prove you wrong. You can argue how valuable a guy is to a team till night is day, you wouldn't know the answer anyways only the team would. But when Toronto is a clear puck possession team and Nylander is one of the elite puck possession and play driving players in the game, they're not gonna move him for someone like Wilson. But I guess elite play driving and puck possession players are a "dime a dozen" type players.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 40

I seriously don’t know why I bother. If a pens fan is telling you that Wilson means more to Washington than Nylander ever could, then clearly you’re wrong lol.

Nylander is definitely the more skilled / talented player but Wilson just brings something so unique. In an all star game I’d rather have Nylander, sure
    All_Knowing et Kylonetic8 a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 51
    Caps fan idk why
    I seriously don’t know why I bother. If a pens fan is telling you that Wilson means more to Washington than Nylander ever could, then clearly you’re wrong lol.

Nylander is definitely the more skilled / talented player but Wilson just brings something so unique. In an all star game I’d rather have Nylander, sure

lol this dude reported me so i dont care to continue conversating with him BUT makes "elite claims" for Nylander.

here's a good example Galchenyuk who has been a plug/ barely an AHL talent joined TML top 6 ...6 points in 12 games

51.75CF%....52.02FF%....62.96 xgf%

52.46CF% ....52.14FF% ....57.38xgf%

what player is the Elite possession player (nylander) and what player is the fringe NHL player (Galchenyuk).... its like surrounding a guy with elite talent helps? lol

Yeah TML love their own players.... imagine paying 6m for a player that has similar production as MAtthews and MArner
    mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 52
    lol this dude reported me so i dont care to continue conversating with him BUT makes "elite claims" for Nylander.

last 3 years Nylander is 88th in p/60.

here's a good example Galchenyuk who has been a plug/ barely an AHL talent joined TML top 6 ...6 points in 12 games

51.75CF%....52.02FF%....62.96 xgf%

52.46CF% ....52.14FF% ....57.38xgf%

what player is the Elite possession player (nylander) and what player is the fringe NHL player (Galchenyuk).... its like surrounding a guy with elite talent helps?

Lmao so true. I do like advanced stats but they can’t be the only thing you use. A lot of times it can be misleading.
    Capitalfail67 et Ajp_18 a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 13 h 57
    Caps fan idk why
    Lmao so true. I do like advanced stats but they can’t be the only thing you use. A lot of times it can be misleading.

yup... Wilson played with Kuzy .... and this dude thinks Kuzy is Crosby or something lmfao. Kuzy statistically last year made everyone he played with worse and is a horrible defensive player. lets see who would you rather play with Tavares and Matthews Or Backstrom and Kuzy ? lol oh boy this site
    mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 14 h 4
    Ioriomilkshake
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 455
    Wilson is more important to Caps than Nylander would be. Even if they wanted Nylander they couldn't afford the additional 2 millions of cap.

Caps wouldn't do it 1-for-1 and certainly wouldn't add a 1st.
    Capitalfail67, mhockey91, All_Knowing and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    13 avr. 2021 à 14 h 8
    torontos finest
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
    It'd be very hard for the Leafs to miss the playoffs.

They'd not only have to lose most of their last 15 games, Vancouver or Calgary would have to win a majority of them. If the Flames lose tonight, the Leafs would sit at 61 current points, while the Flames could get 65 maximum points. A covid-riddled Canucks won't be much of a threat to the division.

Even if you have no confidence in this team, they'll still passive qualify for the playoffs.
    13 avr. 2021 à 16 h 14
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,030
    hahaha this trade with the Caps cracked me up. Thanks for making my day!

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage