SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season! (part 4)

8 mai 2021 à 20 h 13
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Hank’s not even playing so I don’t think it matters what teams he signed with

If they win the Stanley Cup, he would probably have his name on the cup under that team, right?
8 mai 2021 à 20 h 28
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
toronto playing very below average
8 mai 2021 à 20 h 34
torontos finest
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: mondo
toronto playing very below average

of course these ****ers tied it right after i say this
8 mai 2021 à 20 h 51
EklundCelebriniSmith
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816
Modifié 8 mai 2021 à 21 h 1
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
If they win the Stanley Cup, he would probably have his name on the cup under that team, right?

He has to assist the team, pretty sure there’s a games played requirement. Pretttyy sure... edit: got the answer=

“ To have one's name engraved on the Stanley Cup certain requirements must be met. A player must have at least 41 games played with the club or one game played in the Stanley Cup Finals.” - per NHL

However, “...in 1994 a stipulation was added to allow a team to petition the Commissioner for permission to have players' names put on the Cup if extenuating circumstances prevented them from being available to play.” - per NHL.

I doubt Hank would ever allow his name to be added to the Stanley Cup even if the Caps did the petition. I just don’t think he would agree with it (at least I wouldn’t want to). I understand the rules there for certain reasons and without googling I know it’s probably been used in some heartwarming ways or whatever. But with Hank I think Hank knows he has done nothing for the Caps and it would hurt his own integrity. If it was a cup with New York (winning the cup this year) then yes it makes a difference I’d say, because he has been apart of New York for so long he’s effected them and their culture.
EsoYeezus69 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 20 h 57
Jinx god
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Quoting: yikes
He has to assist the team, pretty sure there’s a games played requirement. Pretttyy sure... edit: got the answer=

“ To have one's name engraved on the Stanley Cup certain requirements must be met. A player must have at least 41 games played with the club or one game played in the Stanley Cup Finals.” - per NHL

However, “...in 1994 a stipulation was added to allow a team to petition the Commissioner for permission to have players' names put on the Cup if extenuating circumstances prevented them from being available to play.” - per NHL.

If they’re winning by a lot they’ll play him in at least one game. If they don’t, they’ll become the most hated team in the league.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 0
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
If they’re winning by a lot they’ll play him in at least one game. If they don’t, they’ll become the most hated team in the league.

I added more to comment regarding adding him without playi a game.

But it also depends on his health. If he comes out and says I’m ready to play a game then yeah I’d be a little pissed but we’d have to see what happens with Hanks health.
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 6
EklundCelebriniSmith
I can’t recall seeing an EDM fan in this thread (maybe we could try getting more eyes on the thread again as it’s near playoffs).

But I wish McDavid was pushed more by the NHL world, and just in general. It would grow hockey. Even tho it’s a minority; so many people are degrading what McDavids done this year and others care less to discuss him or what he’s done (same with Matthews). But I haven’t even watched an EDM game this year, and the only reason I am is because of McDavid. He could actually rack up 4 points (4, 2, 3 = 9 points in the last 3 games, all being the Nucks too), and hit 100 points. I wish EDM had a full arena tonight for what could be “magical”.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514

I doubt Hank would ever allow his name to be added to the Stanley Cup even if the Caps did the petition. I just don’t think he would agree with it (at least I wouldn’t want to). I understand the rules there for certain reasons and without googling I know it’s probably been used in some heartwarming ways or whatever. But with Hank I think Hank knows he has done nothing for the Caps and it would hurt his own integrity. If it was a cup with New York (winning the cup this year) then yes it makes a difference I’d say, because he has been apart of New York for so long he’s effected them and their culture.

Imagine like the Blues added someone like Backes or if the sharks where to win they would add Marlo
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 11
I can’t recall seeing an EDM fan in this thread (maybe we could try getting more eyes on the thread again as it’s near playoffs).

But I wish McDavid was pushed more by the NHL world, and just in general. It would grow hockey. Even tho it’s a minority; so many people are degrading what McDavids done this year and others care less to discuss him or what he’s done (same with Matthews). But I haven’t even watched an EDM game this year, and the only reason I am is because of McDavid. He could actually rack up 4 points (4, 2, 3 = 9 points in the last 3 games, all being the Nucks too), and hit 100 points. I wish EDM had a full arena tonight for what could be “magical”.

We had someone for every team before the admins decided to delete the post that had the names of players so that we could post things to fans groupsneutral
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Ryan Miller's last game tonight. I'm torn on wanting the Wild to win and wanting to see Miller go out a winner.
yikes a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 14
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: wabit
Ryan Miller's last game tonight. I'm torn on wanting the Wild to win and wanting to see Miller go out a winner.

Miller is sooo underrated. I wish the guy won a cup (off the top of my head I don’t recall him winning one).
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 15
Looks like we have mostly Dallas, Sabres, Toronto, San Jose, Wild, Calgary, Montreal and NY teams fans here...that's it. We could use a person for Boston, Pens, Colorado, EDM, Carolina, Washington, Blues and other sport teams.
yikes a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 16
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Imagine like the Blues added someone like Backes or if the sharks where to win they would add Marlo

Yeah but depends on the timeframe. Like if it’s next year I think it’s “fine” but if it’s like in 5+ years I’d personally feel iffy on it.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 16
Miller is sooo underrated. I wish the guy won a cup (off the top of my head I don’t recall him winning one).

Nope, 2 many years on the sabres. Probably top 3 goalie in the world consistently from 2000-2013/4 (maybe dropped off little earlierk
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 17
Yeah but depends on the timeframe. Like if it’s next year I think it’s “fine” but if it’s like in 5+ years I’d personally feel iffy on it.

Yea, true I meant like when they traded him to Boston then beat him lol. If SJS was to win the cup in the next 2 years they should add Jumbo and Marleau
yikes a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 17
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Leafs players get their first vaccine shot tomorrow.

If, if at all, Auston Matthews goal scoring pace goes down, I’m suing all the pharmaceutical companies lol
BuFfaLOFaN, yikes, EsoYeezus69 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 18
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Leafs players get their first vaccine shot tomorrow.

If, if at all, Auston Matthews goal scoring pace goes down, I’m suing all the pharmaceutical companies lol

😂🤣
yikes et MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641

No Cup for him. The Silver in the Olympics was Miller at his best.
yikes a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 22
EklundCelebriniSmith

I know the World Championship isn’t the “biggest” deal and Sharks ain’t done much this year noteworthy. But I’d say Knyzhov would be a fine Calder nom “honourable mention”. The kids been legit, not winning any awards by any means but this kid has been real good. If he was on a team like Ottawa or Vancouver (other bad teams), he would be the talk of the town.
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 22
Let's check out posts from teams that we need some fan support and the @ the person on to these chats and give them a rundown

@yikes @MitchMarner_16 @justaboss
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 22
Let's check out posts from teams that we need some fan support and the the person on to these chats and give them a rundown

yikes MitchMarner_16 justaboss

@wabit @EsoYeezus69 @mondo
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 22
Let's check out posts from teams that we need some fan support and the the person on to these chats and give them a rundown

@Kotkaniemi15 @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 23
@banks pt5?
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 24
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077

Am I stupid. What would you want me to do lol?
8 mai 2021 à 21 h 26
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Am I stupid. What would you want me to do lol?

Check out armchair gms for teams like Edmonton where we don't have a fan regularly in here and then scout out a reasonable person and the @them in a message on this forum explain what's going on and then let them know we would appreciate their input (look for common posters who look like they know what they are doing)
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage