SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season! (part 4)

1 mai 2021 à 23 h 9
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: mondo
the boy scored

Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Caufield.

Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Small goals boi with the OT winner.

Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Now after Caufield scored he will lead the Canadiens to the Stanley Cup and he’ll win the Conn Smythe

Gotta love that celly! And good for him. Probably never been more outside pressure on a mid 1st rounder in a long time, if ever!
Kotkaniemi15 et KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
1 mai 2021 à 23 h 47
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Even in the post-season he won't be able to play?

Yes, even in the playoffs unfortunately. Although full health at forward is still a ways away for the habs right now, since we’re currently missing Gallagher, Tatar, Byron, and Drouin up front.
2 mai 2021 à 0 h 43
Former Hockey Fan
Well that really sucks. Arizona loses to Vegas in OT after a cheap too-many men penalty gave Vegas a PP goal in OT.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 8 h 19
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Idk y I was thinking ab this but I was thinking ab my favorite cap friendly comments of all time and this one takes the cake

Quoting: BradTolliverGoalie
Imagine how many fortnite skins he can buy with that cash

This was said in the Laine’s last contract discussion thread. Legendary
A_Habs_fan, MitchMarner_16, EsoYeezus69 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 16 h 17
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Idk y I was thinking ab this but I was thinking ab my favorite cap friendly comments of all time and this one takes the cake

This was said in the Laine’s last contract discussion thread. Legendary

If Kekäläinen was a Fortnite fan, Laine could maybe bribe him with all of his skins to fire Torts.
2 mai 2021 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: justaBoss
The scenes.

Imagine if he does that and Habs drop the Leafs.

This site will have a meltdown of epic proportions.

Would be epic
A_Habs_fan, justaBoss et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 20 h 24
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
https://ibb.co/XDz44K5
LeafsFanForSomeReason, AndrewLadd, EsoYeezus69 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 20 h 47
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,201
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
download.jpg

And conversely:

580hq8.jpg
KakkoForMauriceRichardAward, AndrewLadd, Saskleaf and 3 others a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 20 h 47
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
And conversely:

580hq8.jpg

tears of joy
3 mai 2021 à 14 h 56
Former Hockey Fan
Clinching scenarios for today:

If Edmonton gets a point, they clinch a playoff spot.

If Boston gets a point or the Rangers lose in any fashion, the Bruins clinch a playoff spot and the Rangers are officially eliminated from playoff contention.

If Nashville wins in any fashion or Chicago loses in regulation or Nashville gets 1 point and Chicago loses in any fashion, the Blackhawks would be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

If St. Louis wins in any fashion and San Jose loses in any fashion or St. Louis gets a point and San Jose loses in regulation, the Sharks would be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

If Anaheim wins in any fashion and Buffalo loses in any fashion or Anaheim gets a point and Buffalo loses in regulation, the Sabres would clinch last place in the NHL.
BuFfaLOFaN, Saskleaf, A_Habs_fan and 4 others a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 25
Jinx god

If Boston gets a point or the Rangers lose in any fashion, the Bruins clinch a playoff spot and the Rangers are officially eliminated from playoff contention.

If Nashville wins in any fashion or Chicago loses in regulation or Nashville gets 1 point and Chicago loses in any fashion, the Blackhawks would be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

If St. Louis wins in any fashion and San Jose loses in any fashion or St. Louis gets a point and San Jose loses in regulation, the Sharks would be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

If Anaheim wins in any fashion and Buffalo loses in any fashion or Anaheim gets a point and Buffalo loses in regulation, the Sabres would clinch last place in the NHL.

Columbus if you win tonight, you'll earn my eternal respect x2.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 30
Jinx god
Seguin, Gurianov and Dickinson are all game time decisions.
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 31
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077

Props for doing all these man. Impressive
EsoYeezus69, Saskleaf, Kotkaniemi15 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 34
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152

Quoting: MitchMarner_16

Ya how do you figure these out kotkaniemi? It must take a while.
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 35
Jinx god
Bowness is putting Taner Kero on the left half wall on the powerplay... What's next Blake Comeau quarterback. ffs
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 38
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: MitchMarner_16

No problem. I like math, so I find it fun figuring out these sorts of things.
Saskleaf et MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 40
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Saskleaf
Ya how do you figure these out kotkaniemi? It must take a while.

Just go to the NHL standings and do some quick calculations (just standard addition & subtraction) to see each team’s maximum points, and look at the tiebreakers and tonight’s schedule. It probably took me around 10 minutes.
Saskleaf et MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 41
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Just go to the NHL standings and do some quick calculations (just standard addition & subtraction) to see each team’s maximum points, and look at the tiebreakers and tonight’s schedule. It probably took me around 10 minutes.

Oh, that makes sense now.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 45
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Playoff spots
East
pretty much guaranteed that Boston gets the last spot ( they would need to lose all remaining games and the Rangers would have to win them all )
West
unless Blues have a massive collapse they will get the last spot 3 points ahead with 3 games at hand over closest competitor
Central
really close between Nashville and Dallas, will go down to the wire
North
Edmonton, Winnipeg and Montreal will get the 3 spots unless Habs or jets collapse and Flames or Canucks win 99% of their games
Kotkaniemi15 et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 49
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Playoff spots
East
pretty much guaranteed that Boston gets the last spot ( they would need to lose all remaining games and the Rangers would have to win them all )
West
unless Blues have a massive collapse they will get the last spot 3 points ahead with 3 games at hand over closest competitor
Central
North
Edmonton, Winnipeg and Montreal will get the 3 spots unless Habs or jets collapse and Flames or Canucks win 99% of their games

Nashville and Dallas is probably the only one up in the air. The Canucks could have an ok chance if they were a good team, but they’ve shown that that’s not going to happen now.
3 mai 2021 à 15 h 51
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Nashville and Dallas is probably the only one up in the air. The Canucks could have an ok chance if they were a good team, but they’ve shown that that’s not going to happen now.

Yeah, apparently only playing teams in your division has made it less down to the wire for playoff spots
3 mai 2021 à 16 h 52
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
E0eO3KlXIAA6iVc.png?width=1083&height=609

Domi 1C, Laine 4LW
BuFfaLOFaN, nickthehabsfan, A_Habs_fan and 2 others a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 17 h 45
Jinx god
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Playoff spots
East
West
Central
North

Chances are that Nashville gets in over us, but I’m a fan of upsets. Carolina would prefer Nashville, we’d give em a challenge compared to the Preds who will get massacred in 4. They lost to the f*cking coyotes last year, and the coyotes got outscored 7-1 a couple of times vs the Avs who we beat last year. The only reason that we aren’t in yet is because of the injury bug.
3 mai 2021 à 18 h 49
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
If I had a year taken off my life for every time Wahlstrom was scratched for no reason I’d probably be dead
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan, BuFfaLOFaN and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 18 h 53
Jinx god
Quoting: AndrewLadd
If I had a year taken off my life for every time Wahlstrom was scratched for no reason I’d probably be dead

If I had a year taken off my life for every time Comeau was in the lineup when he shouldn’t have, I’d be dead in real life and the afterlife.
AndrewLadd et MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage