(MTL/DET) - Verbeek + 2021 5th round pick for Merrill

Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

12 avr. 2021 à 19 h 12
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,898
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
The reason Verbeek would be included is so that Montréal keeps more contract slots out of the 50 maximum they have so they are able to make more trades if need be. And Verbeek isn’t a prospect. He’s 23 and he was a healthy scratch for the first 19 games for Laval, and he only got in the lineup when the team had a rash of injuries at forward.

And the Red Wings could’ve asked for Verbeek specifically, but don’t expect him to become anything more than a 3rd liner in the AHL at best.

You obviously didn't get my point at all and that last statement is extremely petty and childish. Go back and read through my posts again maybe you will get it the 2nd time around.
12 avr. 2021 à 20 h 18
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: aedoran
You obviously didn't get my point at all and that last statement is extremely petty and childish. Go back and read through my posts again maybe you will get it the 2nd time around.

I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to be disrespectful at all. I wasn’t completely sure about what you were trying to say. I thought you wanted me to elaborate on Verbeek, and I was confused as to what the “this” means in “this happens a lot more than you think”. In the last sentence I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that the Red Wings could’ve asked for him, and say what I think his ceiling is.

And again, I’m really sorry if I came off as rude. I think there was just some misunderstanding going both ways.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2021 à 20 h 38
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,898
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to be disrespectful at all. I wasn’t completely sure about what you were trying to say. I thought you wanted me to elaborate on Verbeek, and I was confused as to what the “this” means in “this happens a lot more than you think”. In the last sentence I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that the Red Wings could’ve asked for him, and say what I think his ceiling is.

And again, I’m really sorry if I came off as rude. I think there was just some misunderstanding going both ways.

You know Verbeek better than I do and that's why I said that I don't think he is going to be an NHL player and did you look at Draper's stats 34 games in the USHL and he has 4 points I think its about comparable to JR B in Canada you can play and keep your College eligibility. I don't think either player is going to the NHL and I don't like to say it because they obviously put in a lot of work and sacrifice to get to this point. The point I was trying to make is that these moves were done as a favor for their parents keep them a little closer to home but the biggest reason is since it's likely they won't make it as a player they are in a good position to get a chance to stay in hockey working in the hockey operations side of things as scout or in a coaching role.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage