SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Deal

10 avr. 2021 à 19 h 34
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,370
So Rutta is supposed to be back before the end of the season. Probably put Johnson on the taxi squad when he comes back. I think that puts us under the cap. I like the deal. Was really wishing Johnson was gonna be in it though
10 avr. 2021 à 19 h 45
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
I'd imagine it's going to be Colton put on the taxi squad. He's waivers exempt and if Johnson was going to be benched it would have happened by now.
10 avr. 2021 à 19 h 49
Démarrer sujet
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,370
Quoting: CoopsTroops
I'd imagine it's going to be Colton put on the taxi squad. He's waivers exempt and if Johnson was going to be benched it would have happened by now.

I mean when Rutta is back from LTIR we will be over cap. He's supposed to be healthy before playoffs. When Johnson goes on he saves 1.125. Then we'd be back under the cap.

Who knows. Maybe some contender will have an injury and get desperate enough to claim Johnson. (pipe dream obvi)
10 avr. 2021 à 20 h 4
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Quoting: imawesome
I mean when Rutta is back from LTIR we will be over cap. He's supposed to be healthy before playoffs. When Johnson goes on he saves 1.125. Then we'd be back under the cap.

Who knows. Maybe some contender will have an injury and get desperate enough to claim Johnson. (pipe dream obvi)

It would be Colton and then 1 of Foote or Thomas.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage