Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

10 avr. 2021 à 17 h 50
Josh
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 276
Quoting: yikes
Explain - cause this evidently doesn't mean tanking at all. If anything its the opposite.

Well, they ain't just going to win every game till the end of the season with Jones, and a random goalie who hasn't played in the NHL yet, I mean it makes more sense for this team do just do bad, better for them to get a top 10 pick, then to somehow make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round. Though I'm curious on why you think this is the opposite?
FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
10 avr. 2021 à 18 h 30
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816
Quoting: RKLW
Well, they ain't just going to win every game till the end of the season with Jones, and a random goalie who hasn't played in the NHL yet, I mean it makes more sense for this team do just do bad, better for them to get a top 10 pick, then to somehow make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round. Though I'm curious on why you think this is the opposite?

I agree I think the Sharks should started a rebuild awhile ago - like the offseason. But in terms of value management and position this is a good move.

Pateryn could be useful for our third pair - since the team wants to try and make the playoffs regardless of what you and I think. If he isn’t there isn’t really a negative. As dubnyk isn’t stealing the job from Jones as he’s playing phenomenal which I doubt anyone ever saw coming. And as I said. If Pateryn just isn’t anything amazing we can try Jaros again or Jaros stays if he plays well in the next few games.

We got value out of dubnyk without retention allowing us to still use 3/3 retention spots/ no money retained on him in general. Turning I think it was like a 7th for Dubnyk into 5th, dubnyk playing time, and Pateryn.

And we still have a lot cap space.

So yeah; can’t see how this move is a negative; and dubnyk coming in the playoffs or down the stretch and helping the avs isn’t a negative for the Sharks. Additionally the Sharks want Korenar and Melnichuk to play full time roles. Korenar can play full time back up in the NHL. And Melnichuk can be a full time player for the Cuda. So there isn’t really a negative as I said.
11 avr. 2021 à 12 h 34
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Dubnyk is terrible. Surprised Sakic went down this road.
11 avr. 2021 à 17 h 28
Jacob
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 42
tbh i'm more confident in johansson
12 avr. 2021 à 16 h 11
shorks
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 35
Gonna miss Duby. He almost got rid of the Bin man
28 avr. 2021 à 12 h 22
Pain.