SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

Savard price tag

8 avr. 2021 à 18 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 609
What is Savard’s price tag? He’s obviously on the move somewhere because he’s been scratched for tonight’s game.
I think he’s worth a first round pick from a top playoff team ie Colorado Florida etc. Teams that a clearly in it to win it right now. It would likely be worth considering a second round pick plus a solid prospect for teams that either don’t have a first or are reluctant to deal one away.
There are precious few D on the market right now especially RD. However he is a -19 this year so has he lost a step? His Corsi is -13.85 and RCorsi -5.03. An anomaly considering his career numbers as a whole. I believe a change in scenery is the best for him. A conditional first round pick might be the way forward.
What do you guys think? Where do you think he goes and what is the package coming back?
8 avr. 2021 à 18 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
His number just like the whole Columbus team have sucked this year. Don’t read too far into this years numbers, this is an abnormality for most players on the jackets.

Cost - late 1st, meh center prospect or 2nd and a solid center prospect.
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2021 à 19 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ajp_18
His number just like the whole Columbus team have sucked this year. Don’t read too far into this years numbers, this is an abnormality for most players on the jackets.

Cost - late 1st, meh center prospect or 2nd and a solid center prospect.

Quite true. I wonder which team steps up. I think CBJ is due for a retool / rebuild. I honestly think they fire Torts and take a new direction.
8 avr. 2021 à 19 h 22
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
Quite true. I wonder which team steps up. I think CBJ is due for a retool / rebuild. I honestly think they fire Torts and take a new direction.

Winnipeg, Tampa, Toronto or an off chance on Colorado would be my guess.

Yes they need to fire torts, and see if that changes the play, a retool might not be necessary. (That’s being said as Tampa goes up 3-0 in 5 minutes)
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2021 à 19 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ajp_18
Winnipeg, Tampa, Toronto or an off chance on Colorado would be my guess.

Yes they need to fire torts, and see if that changes the play, a retool might not be necessary. (That’s being said as Tampa goes up 3-0 in 5 minutes)

Getting a top C prospect at the Draft should do them well along with whatever additional assets they can grab.
Ajp_18 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage