SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Boston needs forward depth would overpay

Créé par: JimiHendrixLapierre
Publié: 8 avr. 2021 à 0 h 28
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 30/116 (26%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Senyshyn, ZachBruins de BostonÉquipe de réserve-0 $011---0000--
Lauko, JakubExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonPrêt-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hall, TaylorSabres de BuffaloLNH50%1 034 483 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 540 976 $2246623613
Variation-1 034 483 $1-1-1-100
Final506 493 $ (↓)23 (↑)45 (↓)61 (↓)2 (↓)613000

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 2 200 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: -891 709 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hall, TaylorSabres de BuffaloLNH50%4 000 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Senyshyn, ZachBruins de BostonÉquipe de réserve-0 $011---0000--
Lauko, JakubExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonPrêt-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 091 709 $2043603612
Variation4 000 000 $-111100
Final7 091 709 $ (↑)19 (↓)44 (↑)61 (↑)4 (↑)612000
8 avr. 2021 à 8 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,450
No, you don't overpay.
8 avr. 2021 à 8 h 32
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911
Absolutely not. This is insanity. Ditch the first for a 2nd and maybe. I don’t think theres any way buffalo gets a first for hall.
ThatLaxPlayer15 a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2021 à 13 h 35
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Absolutely not. This is insanity. Ditch the first for a 2nd and maybe. I don’t think theres any way buffalo gets a first for hall.

Well the devils for a 1st round pick for Zajac and Palmieri - so who knows what the price will be on Hall.
8 avr. 2021 à 14 h 47
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Hobo
Well the devils for a 1st round pick for Zajac and Palmieri - so who knows what the price will be on Hall.

I can all but guarantee you that the bruins aren’t moving a first.
8 avr. 2021 à 15 h 3
Sir
I can all but guarantee you that the bruins aren’t moving a first.

I think even with their weaker prospect pool, but in a weak draft year and if they can get Hall with a resign factor...I think they may move that 1st with a condition the asset coming back is resigning vs a rental.
8 avr. 2021 à 15 h 8
Bcarlo25
I think even with their weaker prospect pool, but in a weak draft year and if they can get Hall with a resign factor...I think they may move that 1st with a condition the asset coming back is resigning vs a rental.

I don’t think the bruins would want to re-sign hall. Personally i would be upset if they signed him. I would be shocked if his next contract didn’t get bought out.
8 avr. 2021 à 15 h 10
Sir
I don’t think the bruins would want to re-sign hall. Personally i would be upset if they signed him. I would be shocked if his next contract didn’t get bought out.

LOL - yeah I would be upset that they resign someone to add some more offensive punch....... I guess offense is something that the Bruins are locked in at LMAO
8 avr. 2021 à 15 h 12
Bcarlo25
LOL - yeah I would be upset that they resign someone to add some more offensive punch....... I guess offense is something that the Bruins are locked in at LMAO

You can laugh your ass off all you want, but you sound pretty dumb doing it.

The guy is going to get a lot of money with term, and is showing significant signs of decline. Aside from an outlier season, he’s never been anything special.

Contracts matter in the national hockey league, perhaps you were unaware. Let someone else make the mistake of paying him 9x5.
8 avr. 2021 à 15 h 33
Sir
You can laugh your ass off all you want, but you sound pretty dumb doing it.

The guy is going to get a lot of money with term, and is showing significant signs of decline. Aside from an outlier season, he’s never been anything special.

Contracts matter in the national hockey league, perhaps you were unaware. Let someone else make the mistake of paying him 9x5.

There is a reason why Hall, one of the most coveted UFA's last year, went unsigned until October. Right now the market is down, sure signing him for a really long contract at 9 million would be indeed stupid. He signed a 1 year 8 million as that was the best offer he got last year. So back to my initial comments - don't be surprised if the Bruins moved the 1st for a trade and resign. You are right the contracts do matter for sure - but as I mentioned, I am not speculating the contract like you are right now and assume he will get 9 million or more for 5 years or more, however when I say trade and resign, it is assuming we are not over paying and its a contract that makes sense for the Bruins.

You are a fool to believe that Hall is nothing special - but who am I to say, you mentioned before that scoring isn't an issue for the Bruins and that we have 8, 20 goal scoring machines on the roster - so who am I to say when that is your thought process to the Bruins offense.

Hall has skill and brings offensive upside....you are silly to believe otherwise...you are also silly to think we don't need help scoring.
8 avr. 2021 à 16 h 32
Bcarlo25
There is a reason why Hall, one of the most coveted UFA's last year, went unsigned until October. Right now the market is down, sure signing him for a really long contract at 9 million would be indeed stupid. He signed a 1 year 8 million as that was the best offer he got last year. So back to my initial comments - don't be surprised if the Bruins moved the 1st for a trade and resign. You are right the contracts do matter for sure - but as I mentioned, I am not speculating the contract like you are right now and assume he will get 9 million or more for 5 years or more, however when I say trade and resign, it is assuming we are not over paying and its a contract that makes sense for the Bruins.

You are a fool to believe that Hall is nothing special - but who am I to say, you mentioned before that scoring isn't an issue for the Bruins and that we have 8, 20 goal scoring machines on the roster - so who am I to say when that is your thought process to the Bruins offense.

Hall has skill and brings offensive upside....you are silly to believe otherwise...you are also silly to think we don't need help scoring.

1. There is no we. Neither of us are on the team.
2. Re-sign. Resign is tremendously different.
3. You’re assuming it wouldn’t be an overpay? Go back and look at the high end UFAs over the past 15 years, you’re going to assume it isn’t an overpay? Sheesh dude, what league are you watching.
4. Why do you think hall is special? The one good season he had? Cool. I’ll look at his career.
5. I never said the bruins don’t need help scoring. Ever.
9 avr. 2021 à 10 h 30
Sir
1. There is no we. Neither of us are on the team.
2. Re-sign. Resign is tremendously different.
3. You’re assuming it wouldn’t be an overpay? Go back and look at the high end UFAs over the past 15 years, you’re going to assume it isn’t an overpay? Sheesh dude, what league are you watching.
4. Why do you think hall is special? The one good season he had? Cool. I’ll look at his career.
5. I never said the bruins don’t need help scoring. Ever.

You are right, when replying back on my phone there are spelling errors - make sure you call the grammar police. It's good to see your spelling "B" skills are on full display - would you like a cookie?

I keep forgetting that you only have your point of view in very forum/post and everyone else is wrong. My bad for assuming people may change or understand different points of view. Yes teams have indeed overpaid in the past, but its not happening right now or at least not to the degree it was in the past (not sure if you are aware, revenues are down, teams are hurting and there is this thing called Covid that is impacting the world/sports). No one disagrees that teams have over paid in the past, however things appear to be a little different this time around.

You are right - Taylor Hall isn't a gifted offensive player or as you call special - he is a dime a dozen talent in the NHL and a plug if you will. Sure am glad we have players like Kase, Ritchie etc. that are clearly in the same "not special" grouping over Hall.

I guess you forget the posts about trading Kase and the fact you mentioned we don't need scoring because we have 8 potential 20 goal scorers on the roster. I guess to much time working on your grammar and spelling to recall those discussions.
9 avr. 2021 à 10 h 41
Bcarlo25
You are right, when replying back on my phone there are spelling errors - make sure you call the grammar police. It's good to see your spelling "B" skills are on full display - would you like a cookie?

I keep forgetting that you only have your point of view in very forum/post and everyone else is wrong. My bad for assuming people may change or understand different points of view. Yes teams have indeed overpaid in the past, but its not happening right now or at least not to the degree it was in the past (not sure if you are aware, revenues are down, teams are hurting and there is this thing called Covid that is impacting the world/sports). No one disagrees that teams have over paid in the past, however things appear to be a little different this time around.

You are right - Taylor Hall isn't a gifted offensive player or as you call special - he is a dime a dozen talent in the NHL and a plug if you will. Sure am glad we have players like Kase, Ritchie etc. that are clearly in the same "not special" grouping over Hall.

I guess you forget the posts about trading Kase and the fact you mentioned we don't need scoring because we have 8 potential 20 goal scorers on the roster. I guess to much time working on your grammar and spelling to recall those discussions.

When did i say Taylor hall isn’t gifted offensively?

I certainly didn’t say, “we don’t need scoring.” First off because it’s stupid, second off because I’m not on the team. So it isn’t we.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage