SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Is it Time to Consider Protecting Blackwell in Expansion Draft

7 avr. 2021 à 10 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 877
Not sure if Rangers can keep Blackwell in the Long Term, but he has really made an impact for this current Roster.

Does that make it worth it to use the final protection spot on him?

Seattle won't take Rooney. Rangers are praying they take Howden. And while Gauthier has the tools, he just doesn't show any consistency in using them. On top of the fact, that there is no longer a spot for him in the Top 9.

Stick with the hot hand in Blackwell? Or the project in Gauthier?
7 avr. 2021 à 10 h 47
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 757
F Protect: Panarin, Kreider, Zib, Strome, Buch, Chytil, Blackwell
D Protect: Trouba, Lindgren, Hajek
G Protect: Georgie

Seattle has a choice between: Gauts, Howden, Rooney, PDG, ADA, Kinkaid and probably takes Gauts or Howden...
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2021 à 10 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Mike_Gartner

Seattle has a choice between: Gauts, Howden, Rooney, PDG, ADA, Kinkaid and probably takes Gauts or Howden...

PDG a UFA, but I agree.

Gauthier and Howden are both projects, but Gauthier's "tools" make him more appealing.
Mike_Gartner a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2021 à 10 h 58
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 757

in my opinion, i'd like to see Blackwell, Rooney and PDG as our 4th line going forward. they are your prototypical 4th line that can chip in secondary scoring occasionally. not to mention it would cost the team less than $2M in cap space across all 3 guys.
7 avr. 2021 à 11 h 7
Démarrer sujet
in my opinion, i'd like to see Blackwell, Rooney and PDG as our 4th line going forward. they are your prototypical 4th line that can chip in secondary scoring occasionally. not to mention it would cost the team less than $2M in cap space across all 3 guys.

Barron will occupy that 4th line LW spot, for just as cheap. With Blackwell and Rooney, that would be a solid line.
7 avr. 2021 à 14 h 48
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Thanks for violating the soft rules you inherently agree to when submitting an Armchair GM team. Next time you want to have a generalized discussion, please ensure that your post is in the forums and not in the AGM section!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage