Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $66 922 976 $0 $3 137 500 $14 577 024 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
0 $0 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
1 625 000 $1 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
735 000 $735 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 27
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
I wouldn’t do Danault for Hall straight up.
math731, KSIxSKULLS et skriko a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 28
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Yep, this is straight up garbage. Stick to your own team
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I wouldn’t do Danault for Hall straight up.

Man wouldn’t it be nice to have a guy who could be a star? Habs got lots of guys who fill in perfectly in their roles but man, a guy who can simply enter the opposing teams zone without dumping it?! Idk imo I believe what will be the death of mtl this season and possibly next is their clear and utter lack of scoring. Unreal depth, but no proven offensive guys. Give Toffoli a solid proven playmaker I promise he scores more
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 32
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Callfrom295
Man wouldn’t it be nice to have a guy who could be a star? Habs got lots of guys who fill in perfectly in their roles but man, a guy who can simply enter the opposing teams zone without dumping it?! Idk imo I believe what will be the death of mtl this season and possibly next is their clear and utter lack of scoring. Unreal depth, but no proven offensive guys. Give Toffoli a solid proven playmaker I promise he scores more

Hall isn’t a star anymore. He was for one season, then fell off a cliff. Drouin is a better playmaker than he is.
MMXD a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Quoting: math731
Yep, this is straight up garbage. Stick to your own team

Yeah cause Danault brings so much effective offense in his game that a first line center is expected to! How’s he done in OT by the way?

Armia could get you some bottom six scoring and Lehkonen is fast and defensive. Great. So what should we do to get on the same level offensively as Ottawa. The team is outscored by every team in the Canadian division minus Vancouver. It’s not going to be any better in the playoffs. Caufield needs to come up and be solid right off the bat of the Habs want a waking chance. Price can’t score goals.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 685
Holy overpay.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Hall isn’t a star anymore. He was for one season, then fell off a cliff. Drouin is a better playmaker than he is.

You’re probably right but I think it’s Hall’s terrible decision making of locations to sign. The guy keeps putting himself in a terrible position to succeed joining these rebuilding teams. Hall does not have a good excuse as to why he’s bad, which is why we won’t be signed to anything near 8mil this off-season. I just think the Habs for the last five years have had a great and solid supporting cast, and just needs ‘The Man’ to come in and figure the Habs offense out. Idk just me
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 36
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 696
Habs automatically fall out if thus happens. Danault>>>Hall to begin with. Brutal deal
math731 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 37
Former Hockey Fan
You’re probably right but I think it’s Hall’s terrible decision making of locations to sign. The guy keeps putting himself in a terrible position to succeed joining these rebuilding teams. Hall does not have a good excuse as to why he’s bad, which is why we won’t be signed to anything near 8mil this off-season. I just think the Habs for the last five years have had a great and solid supporting cast, and just needs ‘The Man’ to come in and figure the Habs offense out. Idk just me

If you want the habs to have a star forward that’s fine, but you’re not getting one by overpaying for Hall, who’s a middle six winger at this point. Actual star forwards don’t come on the market, so you’ll just have to hope that 1 or more of Kotkaniemi, Suzuki, or Caufield turn into that player.
MMXD et Callfrom295 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 38
Yeah cause Danault brings so much effective offense in his game that a first line center is expected to! How’s he done in OT by the way?

Armia could get you some bottom six scoring and Lehkonen is fast and defensive. Great. So what should we do to get on the same level offensively as Ottawa. The team is outscored by every team in the Canadian division minus Vancouver. It’s not going to be any better in the playoffs. Caufield needs to come up and be solid right off the bat of the Habs want a waking chance. Price can’t score goals.

Danault is literally one of the best defensive forwards in the league. You're moving all of this for a dude who is worse than Drouin to be a walmart drouin.
math731 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 38
If you want the habs to have a star forward that’s fine, but you’re not getting one by overpaying for Hall, who’s a middle six winger at this point. Actual star forwards don’t come on the market, so you’ll just have to hope that 1 or more of Kotkaniemi, Suzuki, or Caufield turn into that player.

*Coughs* all 3?
Callfrom295 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Quoting: MMXD
Habs automatically fall out if thus happens. Danault>>>Hall to begin with. Brutal deal

Yeah but man how far can winning face offs consistently and playing decent in your own zone as a first line centre take your team? I just don’t want other Habs fans to be surprised when they’re in game 7 down 3-1 all game because there’s no impact fearful offensive guys on the team who can show some offensive prowess to compete with teams like TOR, WPG, and Calgary. Yes, there are many positives and bright spots on the roster, but there NEEDS to be more scoring somehow and I’m not gonna sit here and wait for Suzuki to reach his potential at 21 and neither am I with KK at 20.

Simple defensive mistakes make the team lose games by one or two goals and the team fails to equalize against the better teams in the division.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Danault is literally one of the best defensive forwards in the league. You're moving all of this for a dude who is worse than Drouin to be a walmart drouin.

Man I’ve had 4 years of Danault and I’m not sure exactly if what he brings bolsters the team at all. The guy is offensively lost this season. Though, I bet I’ll eat my words and he will figure out
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 45
Yeah but man how far can winning face offs consistently and playing decent in your own zone as a first line centre take your team? I just don’t want other Habs fans to be surprised when they’re in game 7 down 3-1 all game because there’s no impact fearful offensive guys on the team who can show some offensive prowess to compete with teams like TOR, WPG, and Calgary. Yes, there are many positives and bright spots on the roster, but there NEEDS to be more scoring somehow and I’m not gonna sit here and wait for Suzuki to reach his potential at 21 and neither am I with KK at 20.

Simple defensive mistakes make the team lose games by one or two goals and the team fails to equalize against the better teams in the division.

Danault is one of the best defensive forwards. You're bringing hall in to score but he doesn't do that at all and is a discount drouin rn. It makes no sense for montreal to do this.
6 avr. 2021 à 14 h 55
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,243

Dude I think you need to check your stats again before you respond or look silly

We are 7th in the league in goals for that literally means we are out scoring 22 other teams! But yeah we can't score goals.
6 avr. 2021 à 19 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Quoting: Campabee
Dude I think you need to check your stats again before you respond or look silly

We are 7th in the league in goals for that literally means we are out scoring 22 other teams! But yeah we can't score goals.

Well clearly you don’t watch the games!

The fact MTL is 7th in scoring just goes to show how bad the team defences are in the North Division. Put the Habs or Edmonton in any of the other divisions, you don’t see the Habs at 7 for scoring and McDavid on the scoring pace hes on now.

If you look at the Habs losses, most commonly it’s a one or two goal deficit they lose by, or overtime. Rarely have the Habs been dominated. What does that say: you need scoring. They are scoring, but they are not scoring enough. You really think the forward group in MTL will be able to come back from a two goal deficit against teams like Toronto? Winnipeg? Boston? Carolina? It’s not gonna happen. You need better than your top defensemen and a winger leading the team in scoring every year, there needs to be consistency in the offensive game.
6 avr. 2021 à 20 h 31
Well clearly you don’t watch the games!

The fact MTL is 7th in scoring just goes to show how bad the team defences are in the North Division. Put the Habs or Edmonton in any of the other divisions, you don’t see the Habs at 7 for scoring and McDavid on the scoring pace hes on now.

If you look at the Habs losses, most commonly it’s a one or two goal deficit they lose by, or overtime. Rarely have the Habs been dominated. What does that say: you need scoring. They are scoring, but they are not scoring enough. You really think the forward group in MTL will be able to come back from a two goal deficit against teams like Toronto? Winnipeg? Boston? Carolina? It’s not gonna happen. You need better than your top defensemen and a winger leading the team in scoring every year, there needs to be consistency in the offensive game.

Toffoli, Anderson, Gallagher and Tatar can all consistently put the puck in the net 20-30 times per year. Drouin, Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Armia, Byron and Staal between 15-20 and Lehkonen and Perry between 10-20 time but we need scoring right! Have you even watched a Habs game? The Habs last season were one of the best 5 vs 5 scoring teams in the league and there was no North division then, how do explain that? Oh rightwe were playing in a division with weak defenses then too right!? You are just trying to troll and failing miserably at it. Habs need a PM LHD that's it. We have already come back multiple times vs the likes of the Leafs, Jets and Oilers after falling multiple goals behind in fact we did last night in the 3rd from 2 goals down. You argument doesn't hold water my friend!
10 avr. 2021 à 21 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
Toffoli, Anderson, Gallagher and Tatar can all consistently put the puck in the net 20-30 times per year. Drouin, Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Armia, Byron and Staal between 15-20 and Lehkonen and Perry between 10-20 time but we need scoring right! Have you even watched a Habs game? The Habs last season were one of the best 5 vs 5 scoring teams in the league and there was no North division then, how do explain that? Oh rightwe were playing in a division with weak defenses then too right!? You are just trying to troll and failing miserably at it. Habs need a PM LHD that's it. We have already come back multiple times vs the likes of the Leafs, Jets and Oilers after falling multiple goals behind in fact we did last night in the 3rd from 2 goals down. You argument doesn't hold water my friend!

...that’s not good enough to contend for a cup. You do realize you proved my point right?

Notice any team that contends for the cup have significantly better average points across their entire roster of players? Tampa? Chicago? Washington? No team has 3 players who maybe barley reach 30 goals, and maybe 3 more score 20-25, and the rest barely reach 15. You clearly are not watching the games! What was the score tonight?

If you want to contend for a cup or at least be better than mediocre, you need 1. Proven scorer 2. Decent goaltending 3. Strong consistent d-man 4. Constant team grind. If you have any coherence of the last 5 years in MTL, you’ll realize the Habs have has maybe 3 of those things at one time. There is a clear fear or lack of urgency to improve scoring or at least threatening offence, that is at a level to compete with teams like Toronto, Florida, Winnipeg, Tampa, Carolina, etc. Adding players like Toffoli help big time but don’t project a team into contention.

There’s a clear bigger picture: not one team in the league is or should be afraid of the 2021 Montreal Canadiens, unless they solidify defence that doesn’t get passed around and add a dynamic threatening forward. If it’s Caufield, perfect. Not confident that’s him.
10 avr. 2021 à 23 h 28
...that’s not good enough to contend for a cup. You do realize you proved my point right?

Notice any team that contends for the cup have significantly better average points across their entire roster of players? Tampa? Chicago? Washington? No team has 3 players who maybe barley reach 30 goals, and maybe 3 more score 20-25, and the rest barely reach 15. You clearly are not watching the games! What was the score tonight?

If you want to contend for a cup or at least be better than mediocre, you need 1. Proven scorer 2. Decent goaltending 3. Strong consistent d-man 4. Constant team grind. If you have any coherence of the last 5 years in MTL, you’ll realize the Habs have has maybe 3 of those things at one time. There is a clear fear or lack of urgency to improve scoring or at least threatening offence, that is at a level to compete with teams like Toronto, Florida, Winnipeg, Tampa, Carolina, etc. Adding players like Toffoli help big time but don’t project a team into contention.

There’s a clear bigger picture: not one team in the league is or should be afraid of the 2021 Montreal Canadiens, unless they solidify defence that doesn’t get passed around and add a dynamic threatening forward. If it’s Caufield, perfect. Not confident that’s him.

You keep going on and on and on about how the Habs need a game changing forward that can enter the other teams end with ease and put up goals in his sleep but your proposal is for a guy with 2 goals in 37 games this year and 29 goals over the course of the last 3 seasons (135 games) that does not scream elite goal scoring talent. Infact our entire roster of forwards has more goals than Hall so far this season except Drouin and Evans who have the same number of goals! I think you need to watch some games if you think adding Hall at the expense of 3 roster players, one prospect, two high draft picks, and a mid round pick is a smart move. Then you need to realize that Hall isn't that good, the biggest return you will get is a 1st + prospect + 3rd if he is extended.
11 avr. 2021 à 12 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
You keep going on and on and on about how the Habs need a game changing forward that can enter the other teams end with ease and put up goals in his sleep but your proposal is for a guy with 2 goals in 37 games this year and 29 goals over the course of the last 3 seasons (135 games) that does not scream elite goal scoring talent. Infact our entire roster of forwards has more goals than Hall so far this season except Drouin and Evans who have the same number of goals! I think you need to watch some games if you think adding Hall at the expense of 3 roster players, one prospect, two high draft picks, and a mid round pick is a smart move. Then you need to realize that Hall isn't that good, the biggest return you will get is a 1st + prospect + 3rd if he is extended.

Yesssssss I agree but like WHAT IF he comes to MTL and he finally is given a position where he is THE MAN, not Jack Eichel, not Jack Hughes, not AHL level forward groups, no. Hall would join a team that is in desperate need and HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 10 years of a true unpredictable forward who can provide some dynamic offence. Drouin CLEARLY is not good enough man. Maybe in sheltered minutes in the third or second line, because the guy cannot shoot at all, has no finishing, and loses the puck more then moves it up the ice which to me says lack of vision and puck control.

Yes, I’m aware of who Taylor Hall has been the last two seasons, I’m also aware of how Laine has been the last two seasons, but if you add those guys to the team that has a solid goaltending tandem, experienced and driven defensive core, great wing depth, mediocre centre depth, and a very effective team grind that’s stays at a high pace all game, you’re adding the final piece to the puzzle.

Lastly - I bet if Caufield comes up and develops early into a trigger man the team can rely on, they’ll be fine and actually be underrated going into the playoffs. Plus I’ll eat all my words.
11 avr. 2021 à 12 h 21
Yesssssss I agree but like WHAT IF he comes to MTL and he finally is given a position where he is THE MAN, not Jack Eichel, not Jack Hughes, not AHL level forward groups, no. Hall would join a team that is in desperate need and HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 10 years of a true unpredictable forward who can provide some dynamic offence. Drouin CLEARLY is not good enough man. Maybe in sheltered minutes in the third or second line, because the guy cannot shoot at all, has no finishing, and loses the puck more then moves it up the ice which to me says lack of vision and puck control.

Yes, I’m aware of who Taylor Hall has been the last two seasons, I’m also aware of how Laine has been the last two seasons, but if you add those guys to the team that has a solid goaltending tandem, experienced and driven defensive core, great wing depth, mediocre centre depth, and a very effective team grind that’s stays at a high pace all game, you’re adding the final piece to the puzzle.

Lastly - I bet if Caufield comes up and develops early into a trigger man the team can rely on, they’ll be fine and actually be underrated going into the playoffs. Plus I’ll eat all my words.

This one statement from you says it all. Montreal defensive core is NOT driven they can't skate, can't hit the net to save their lives and do not contribute offensively at all! The only thing they do very well over the last 5 games is give the puck away on the breakout then are slow getting back to help the goalies out.
Callfrom295 a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2021 à 12 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Callfrom295
This one statement from you says it all. Montreal defensive core is NOT driven they can't skate, can't hit the net to save their lives and do not contribute offensively at all! The only thing they do very well over the last 5 games is give the puck away on the breakout then are slow getting back to help the goalies out.

Well the Habs defensive core actually has some strong points that many great teams don’t have. Petry moves the puck great, Weber and Edmundson have been doing an amazing job of keeping great players at the edge and away from the net, plus Romanov has been a very unpredictable hitting d-man who skates fantastic.

They do make way too many missed assignments and mistakes, which imo is due to the partnerships. Put Romanov with Weber, let them get used to playing together, put Chariot on the third paring with Kulak at RD, then put Edmundson and Petry back. It worked idk why they switched it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage