SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Laval Rockets Game #23

4 avr. 2021 à 22 h 19
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,193
A complete domination in the first period with shots 14 to 1, yet no goals were scored until the 2nd period. Now I do not know much about Harvey-Pinard but if half the hockey players played like him, they would have longer careers. He just never stops working. He is fun to watch. Weal finally had a dominating game, like he did the first ten games of the year. Poehling was all over the place, he also had a good game.

Some people get very sensitive if you criticize a francophone but after coaching for 23 years with players from numerous countries, I do not really care where the player comes from but you should play a solid game. With that said, I am really not a big fan of Ouellett. In fact he played better at the NHL level than he does at the AHL level. He made several bad clearings for icings, something you can overlook on a rookie but he is far from being a rookie. I will concede he had a good 3rd period.

Best D for this game:

1. Corey Schueneman
2. Gustav Olofsson
3. Josh Brook
4. Otto Leskinen
5- Tobie Bisson
6- Xavier Ouellett

Top F for this game:

1. Jordan Weal
2. Raphael Harvey-Pinard
3. Ryan Poehling
4. Joel Teasdale
5. Yannick Veilleux
6. Hayden Verbeek
7. Joe Blandisi
8. Arsen Khisamutdinov
9. Laurent Dauphin
10. Michael Pezzetta
11. Jacob Lucchini
12. Cameron Hillis

Final score Laval 3, Stockton 2
lebronisdagoat a aimé ceci.
5 avr. 2021 à 3 h 34
Banni
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 664
Quoting: Habs4ever
A complete domination in the first period with shots 14 to 1, yet no goals were scored until the 2nd period. Now I do not know much about Harvey-Pinard but if half the hockey players played like him, they would have longer careers. He just never stops working. He is fun to watch. Weal finally had a dominating game, like he did the first ten games of the year. Poehling was all over the place, he also had a good game.

Some people get very sensitive if you criticize a francophone but after coaching for 23 years with players from numerous countries, I do not really care where the player comes from but you should play a solid game. With that said, I am really not a big fan of Ouellett. In fact he played better at the NHL level than he does at the AHL level. He made several bad clearings for icings, something you can overlook on a rookie but he is far from being a rookie. I will concede he had a good 3rd period.

Best D for this game:

1. Corey Schueneman
2. Gustav Olofsson
3. Josh Brook
4. Otto Leskinen
5- Tobie Bisson
6- Xavier Ouellett

Top F for this game:

1. Jordan Weal
2. Raphael Harvey-Pinard
3. Ryan Poehling
4. Joel Teasdale
5. Yannick Veilleux
6. Hayden Verbeek
7. Joe Blandisi
8. Arsen Khisamutdinov
9. Laurent Dauphin
10. Michael Pezzetta
11. Jacob Lucchini
12. Cameron Hillis

Final score Laval 3, Stockton 2

how is teasdale?
does he have potential to eventually make the nhl?
5 avr. 2021 à 11 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,193
Quoting: lebronisdagoat
how is teasdale?
does he have potential to eventually make the nhl?

His hockey IQ is much better than I expect. If he can improve on his skating and explosive first step, I would say yes. He does not have great speed but makes up for it on his high anticipation skills. So who knows. He is playing really well in Laval and most games he is a positive factor. Jury still out on Teasdale. He has grown on me though.
lebronisdagoat a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage