So should we try to sign Ian Clark
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

1 avr. 2021 à 14 h 31
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,881
Modifié 2 avr. 2021 à 0 h 53
Ian Clark (Vancouvers goalie coach) contract is coming up this summer. If I'm Dubas I would immediately try to hire him for next season. Not saying Steve Briere hasn't done a good job, but I think if u could get a guy like Clark whose regarded as one of the best goalie coaches go for it as this man has worked with Luongo, Schneider, Bobrosky, Korpisalo, Markstrom, Demko, and recently Holtby. Thats an impressive resume. He could push Campbell to the next level and allow for him to permanently take over the starting role and thrive with it.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2021 à 13 h 45
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,752
Modifié 8 avr. 2021 à 16 h 54
Good idea.

On another note... nearing playoffs

@palhal @jamiepo @sign_em_up000000

Do you want Andersen resigned? Or are ready to move on from him?
8 avr. 2021 à 13 h 48
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,637
Quoting: Trickster
Good idea.

On another note... nearing playoffs

@palhal @jamiepo @sign_em_up00000

Do you want Andersen resigned? Or are ready to move on from him?

I don't see how the Leafs will have the cap to sign Andersen....especially if he rebounds and has a good playoff. Then if he plays poorly or doesn't play much more as Leafs. the Leafs won't want him either.
IMO he's no longer a Leaf next season. Leafs will try to get someone younger, maybe a UFA at 3m X 3 years
Trickster et oneX a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2021 à 16 h 53
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,752
Quoting: palhal
I don't see how the Leafs will have the cap to sign Andersen....especially if he rebounds and has a good playoff. Then if he plays poorly or doesn't play much more as Leafs. the Leafs won't want him either.
IMO he's no longer a Leaf next season. Leafs will try to get someone younger, maybe a UFA at 3m X 3 years

I agree.
oneX a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2021 à 18 h 3
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,619

This has been my take for quite a while. I'm not quite sure what to do with the goalie position.
8 avr. 2021 à 18 h 8
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,637
Quoting: oneX
This has been my take for quite a while. I'm not quite sure what to do with the goalie position.

Gonna be a "little strange" situation this summer with, only being able to protect one goalie before the Seattle draft.
Do the Leaf make a trade for goalie, the risk having the new goalie or Campbell exposed.
There should be some short term UFAs available but are they good enough? Too bad Ian Scott was injured for about two years, he might have been NHL ready in 21/22 if he had been playing. Still the think maybe a high cap like Nylander will be traded to get cap space for a goalie and more.
8 avr. 2021 à 18 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,619
Gonna be a "little strange" situation this summer with, only being able to protect one goalie before the Seattle draft.
Do the Leaf make a trade for goalie, the risk having the new goalie or Campbell exposed.
There should be some short term UFAs available but are they good enough? Too bad Ian Scott was injured for about two years, he might have been NHL ready in 21/22 if he had been playing. Still the think maybe a high cap like Nylander will be traded to get cap space for a goalie and more.

One option is to let the expansion draft happen with the current roster and make trades after the draft to address goaltending.

Will also be interesting to see what a player like Driedger will get as a UFA considering how few NHL games he's played.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage