SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Laval Rockets game #20

28 mars 2021 à 18 h 8
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195
I could not figure out if the ice was bad, if Laval was tired, being on the road so long or if the Moose were playing better but up until 6 minutes left in the game Laval had no business winning this game. Yet, they scored 4 goals in less than six minutes to play. Ylonen and Mysak both got hit hard and left the game. Pezzetta and Baddock both fought. A lot of players had off games, again is it fatigue, long road trip or Moose playing better?

Harvey-Pinard played a noticeable game. Weal had a good 3rd period. Verbeek got his first goal of the year, in his first game of the year. Hillis played in his 3rd game of the season but did not see much ice time. Tuesday is the last game of 4 and 8 on this really long road trip and so far Laval is 6-0-1. Excellent road trip.

Laval 5 Moose 3
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
28 mars 2021 à 19 h 14
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Hopefully Myšák & Ylönen are ok. If they can’t play, Laval’s depth is definitely going to be tested next game, considering they’re already missing Belzile, Vejdemo, and Veilleux on forward (plus Dauphin is on the taxi-squad).
28 mars 2021 à 19 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Hopefully Myšák & Ylönen are ok. If they can’t play, Laval’s depth is definitely going to be tested next game, considering they’re already missing Belzile, Vejdemo, and Veilleux on forward (plus Dauphin is on the taxi-squad).

Agreed. I think, not certain, but Veilleux can play next game. Plus, as you say, hopefully Mysak and Ylonen are not seriously injured.
28 mars 2021 à 19 h 19
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: Habs4ever
Agreed. I think, not certain, but Veilleux can play next game. Plus, as you say, hopefully Mysak and Ylonen are not seriously injured.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Veilleux was suspended in the 3rd game against Stockton instead of the 4th.
28 mars 2021 à 19 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Oh yeah, I forgot that Veilleux was suspended in the 3rd game against Stockton instead of the 4th.

and I like Veilleux's game. He hits hard and does not back down from anybody. If he can make it through an entire game, this will be a good thing! lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage