SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Trade Machine Limit

27 mars 2021 à 16 h 28
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Just curious why there is a limit on the trade proposals you can publish in a 24-hour span? Especially with the trade deadline approaching and the number of current trade talks.

Love the site though smile
30 mars 2021 à 11 h 57
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: fishkr
Just curious why there is a limit on the trade proposals you can publish in a 24-hour span? Especially with the trade deadline approaching and the number of current trade talks.

Just use ArmchairGM. It's better than trade machine.
Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2021 à 11 h 50
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Quoting: fishkr

Back in the day when we didn't have a limit we would get trolls spamming threads.
Quoting: Saskleaf
Just use ArmchairGM. It's better than trade machine.

They serve different purposes. Trade Machine is significantly more accurate when it comes to in season cap counting.
Saskleaf et capfriendlyaccount a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2021 à 12 h 12
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: Banks
Back in the day when we didn't have a limit we would get trolls spamming threads.

They serve different purposes. Trade Machine is significantly more accurate when it comes to in season cap counting.

Oh I see. I didn't realize that. I always though it was just a more low key version of ACGM.
8 avr. 2021 à 0 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Banks

Makes sense, thank you.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage