SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Based on team needs

Based on team needs

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: AlliDOisBleedBlue
Publié: 24 mars 2021 à 4 h 15
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Buffalo - Buffalo could use a lot, I can see them trading Hall for a late first. Here I go with the player who would have the most impact for Buffalo.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréDetroit - Probably the only only other team outside of Buffalo that could go forward or defender because they need both. Brandt Clarke would be a solid addition to this team, that will probably be picking in the top five for a few more years.
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle - Seattle goes for the future face of the franchise.
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Ducks - Ducks probably have a few more years before their young core is ready to turn the corner. They shore up the Defense for years by picking Luke Hughes.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Ottawa - Sens setup the first line of the future by picking Guenther. A line of Tkachuk Stutzle Guenther is a hell of a start at turning this team around.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-Nashville - Preds need more help up front so they add a game changing winger to the ranks.
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-San Jose - Sharks go for the goalie of the future.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-New Jersey goes for the complete two way defensemen
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Dallas goes for the best player available
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Vancouver - Vancouver goes for a player with high upside in all aspects of his game.
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-Columbus - BJ's already have some decent forward prospects on the way, they need some cover for Jones and Werenski
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
No Pick
Arizona
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Rangers adds a center as a clear need, they'd be licking their chops getting Lucius here.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Calgary add another young center to its mix. Could also use some more help on defense but go with best player.
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA adds a strong winger in Lysell.
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Flyers go for need and get the big Russian.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Blackhawks select best player available.
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-Minnesota goes for needs
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Panthers add to need.
20Logo de Islanders de New York-Oilers bring in a player who excels in defense.
21Logo de Rangers de New York-Jets go for need.
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Montreal add Pastujov to its young core.
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Scott Morrow
Blues go for need in RD
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghMinnesota gravs another high end C
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Islanders take best player available.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Avalanche go for the best player.
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Boston grabs a player that plays with an edge.
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Washington grabs the best player available.
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Carolina adds another high end winger.
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Toronto grabs a player who will play well with the rest of the team.
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-Tampa add a shut down defensemen
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Vegas takes best player available.
24 mars 2021 à 8 h 35
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
Flames dont need centers
24 mars 2021 à 9 h 25
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Ducks should be after either Eklund or Guenther at that pick. There's only 2 ways that I'd take a dman in the first round of this draft:
1-If I had 1OA...gotta take Owen Power.
2-If I was 7-8 OA, and Eklund, Johnson, Beniers, Guenther were gone, but Clarke was still on the board. A long term, right side of Drysdale/Clarke would be fun.

End of the day though, I think they've gotta add a goal scorer if one is available.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2021 à 10 h 22
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 983
Quoting: Lenny7
Ducks should be after either Eklund or Guenther at that pick. There's only 2 ways that I'd take a dman in the first round of this draft:
2-If I was 7-8 OA, and Eklund, Johnson, Beniers, Guenther were gone, but Clarke was still on the board. A long term, right side of Drysdale/Clarke would be fun.

End of the day though, I think they've gotta add a goal scorer if one is available.

Believe both Clarke and Drysdale are RD. Hughes plays the left side so he could pair with Drysdale down the road instead.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2021 à 10 h 22
LGRW
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 111
hmmmmm
24 mars 2021 à 10 h 42
Lenny7
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
Believe both Clarke and Drysdale are RD. Hughes plays the left side so he could pair with Drysdale down the road instead.

Yup, they are, that's why I had said a long term right side of Dry/Clarke. I'm not super sold on Hughes yet. At the end of the day, if I'm around 4-6 OA, I'd prefer Eklund or Guenther.
24 mars 2021 à 10 h 50
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 983
Yup, they are, that's why I had said a long term right side of Dry/Clarke. I'm not super sold on Hughes yet. At the end of the day, if I'm around 4-6 OA, I'd prefer Eklund or Guenther.

My bad, misread what you said. Thought you were talking about them on a pair. Hughes has jumped up draft boards and a lot of articles even have him in the top 3 or 1st overall over Power. That being said I agree Guenther has looked amazing, he'd probably be my pick too.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2021 à 11 h 5
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932

I like Guenther to Anaheim
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2021 à 11 h 15
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 590
Modifié 24 mars 2021 à 11 h 34
There are people that think both Eklund and Lysell are the top two forwards in the draft.

Also you forgot about Stanislav Svozil. He's been rising up the draft boards and is projected to go before Chayka and Coulemans, around 15-20.

Matthew Coronato is also another player who is projected to go around 15-25.
24 mars 2021 à 11 h 18
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 590
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
My bad, misread what you said. Thought you were talking about them on a pair. Hughes has jumped up draft boards and a lot of articles even have him in the top 3 or 1st overall over Power. That being said I agree Guenther has looked amazing, he'd probably be my pick too.

Agree with you on Hughes, he is right now better than Power.
TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2021 à 13 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Ghost
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Quoting: Gmonwy
Flames dont need centers

I felt like he is the best available player at this pick.
24 mars 2021 à 13 h 5
GO FLAMES GO
Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
Quoting: AlliDOisBleedBlue
I felt like he is the best available player at this pick.

We need LW prospects we have almost no natural LW'S in our system
24 mars 2021 à 13 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Ghost
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
I am all aboard the Guenther train! He is probably my favorite player in this draft, as a Blues fan I'd love trying to package Dunn to go get him. I could definitely see the Ducks going for him, I just felt they would be most impacted if they went Hughes here.
24 mars 2021 à 20 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 12
If we drafted Lambos at 8 with Johnson on the board I'd flip. Imagine Johnson and Hughes together?
25 mars 2021 à 8 h 17
Lenny7
Quoting: christianyog
Agree with you on Hughes, he is right now better than Power.

I just worry about guys coming out of the USNDTP. I think he has a high ceiling, but Power/Drysdale long term (Or Guenther/Zegras/Comtois...drool...) would be solid.
25 mars 2021 à 11 h 22
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,032
If Dallas is at 9 and Kent Johnson falls to them, I'd be surprised but this would be absolutely incredible for them.
25 mars 2021 à 13 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 304
I think LA takes a defencmen this year since they have good forwards like Byfeild Turcotte Valardi etc they dont really have a lot of denfencemen for the future.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage