SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Corson Ceulemans

23 mars 2021 à 12 h 44
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 122
Hey Habs fans, I know that the 2021 draft is still far away and is looking to be a crapshoot with teams having scouted players way less then years prior, but this Corson Ceulemans guy caught my eye.

I saw a habs fan on this site say a couple weeks ago that he would 100% draft him with our 1st this year and I start to like this idea. I'm not against the idea of trading that 1st for help now, but if we do draft, this guy would be a great replacement for when Weber and Petry slow down.

Big (6'2 - 190) right-shot dman that is steady on the back end and can help offensively. I know we have a deep D prospect pool but more on the left than right side. A forward could be good too.
23 mars 2021 à 12 h 49
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 468
anything but a LHD

McTavish, Pastujov, Sillinger, Ceulemans
23 mars 2021 à 12 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 122
Quoting: GoHabsGo99
anything but a LHD

The need is mainly LW or RD I agree
23 mars 2021 à 13 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 30
I'm so down for this and it's maybe partly because he is committed to Winsconsin I've sorta grown a liking for that team and having high prospects there gives more incentive to watch them.
23 mars 2021 à 13 h 39
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Hes the guy I want since october. BUT, despite the elite skating ability, soft hands and big frame, some scouts say his hockey IQ doesnt back up those skills... i would add however that we should be able to confirm that at the U18 one month from now, kid’s only played like 5 games since the start of the year in the AJHL. But yeah, I really like the skills.
23 mars 2021 à 13 h 41
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Quoting: GoHabsGo99
anything but a LHD

Pastujov is sooooo dynamic. Im surprised he isnt more often put in the top 10 of some mock. And hes got the numbers to back up such a spot
23 mars 2021 à 17 h 5
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,333
Our biggest needs ( prospects wise ) are Right d and left winger so so as long as we pick those I’m happy
23 mars 2021 à 18 h 14
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: JulHok92
The need is mainly LW or RD I agree

Our prospect pool needs a RHD badly (which is why I was hoping we’d trade up to pick Helge Grans last year). Petry is amazing, but he’s in his 30s, and Weber has already started to fall off. And now the only RHD prospects we have are Cale Fleury (who has a limited ceiling) and Josh Brook (who has a limited likelihood of making the NHL), we need some prospects on the right side fast.

LW I’m not that worried about, since forwards move around positions so much (and handedness is less of an issue), but it is pretty crazy how many right-handed wingers we have in the organization right now.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage