14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Dallas Stars
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Calgary Flames
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Philidelphia Flyers
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Chicago Blackhawks
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-Edmonton Oilers
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-St Louis Blues
20Logo de Islanders de New York-Montreal Canadiens
21Logo de Rangers de New York-Boston Bruins
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Minnisota Wild (Via Pittsburgh)
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Winnipeg Jets
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghColorado Avalance
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Minnisota Wild
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-New York Islanders
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Carolina Hurricanes
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Florida Panthers
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Toronto Maple Leafs
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Washingtion Capitals
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-Vegas Golden Knights
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Tampa Bay Lightining
17 mars 2021 à 18 h 4
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
A couple of thoughts:

1. I would switch Power and Hughes around. Right now Hughes is the best defenseman in the draft, his point production is way better than Power's.
2. Lysell will not get drafted below 10. There is debate that he is the best forward in the draft. Between him and Eklund. Beniers is good, but both Eklund and Lysell are better.
3. The Rangers do need a center, but they shouldn't take Raty. Him and Lafreniere are both playmakers. Instead they should take Sillinger who is a sniper.
4. A bit bold, but I think Nashville should take Pinelli. They need a forward who is solid on the power play and Pinelli is that type of forward.
5. The Blackhawks will not draft a center. They have Strome, Dach, and Reichel as their top future centers. Suter is also a solid center. More than likely they will draft a right winger.
6. Also you forgot about Stanislav Svozil. He's a left shot defenseman that is a higher upside than both Chayka and Coulemans.
7. Even though Lucius battled through injuries, he still won't fall below 20.

Other than that, good mock draft! I really think the Ottawa and San Jose picks make sense. The Senators need a right-shot defenseman and the Sharks goaltending hasn't been great the past couple of seasons. They clearly need a franchise goalie.
Leafsfan16 a aimé ceci.
17 mars 2021 à 20 h 19
John Leonard Viewer
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 444
Quoting: christianyog
A couple of thoughts:

1. I would switch Power and Hughes around. Right now Hughes is the best defenseman in the draft, his point production is way better than Power's.
2. Lysell will not get drafted below 10. There is debate that he is the best forward in the draft. Between him and Eklund. Beniers is good, but both Eklund and Lysell are better.
3. The Rangers do need a center, but they shouldn't take Raty. Him and Lafreniere are both playmakers. Instead they should take Sillinger who is a sniper.
4. A bit bold, but I think Nashville should take Pinelli. They need a forward who is solid on the power play and Pinelli is that type of forward.
5. The Blackhawks will not draft a center. They have Strome, Dach, and Reichel as their top future centers. Suter is also a solid center. More than likely they will draft a right winger.
6. Also you forgot about Stanislav Svozil. He's a left shot defenseman that is a higher upside than both Chayka and Coulemans.
7. Even though Lucius battled through injuries, he still won't fall below 20.

Other than that, good mock draft! I really think the Ottawa and San Jose picks make sense. The Senators need a right-shot defenseman and the Sharks goaltending hasn't been great the past couple of seasons. They clearly need a franchise goalie.

Hughes in transition is just insane, his skating is one of the best in the draft, as a dman. He's also less lost in his own zone which Power is at times.
I agree Lysell should be higher, but I can't say he's better than those two forwards, especially Beniers. His end to end talent is so incredible. I do think Lysell is a small risk but a high reward. He has flashes of being the best forward in the draft, and his tool kit is very large, just not too developed like the other two forwards.
Totally agree about Svozil, I have him 14th overall rn, he is so well rounded it's great.

Yeah I agree with a lot. Personally I'm a Sharks fan and yeah if Wally fell that far I'd be calling DW personally
17 mars 2021 à 20 h 34
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Quoting: jfrojelin
Hughes in transition is just insane, his skating is one of the best in the draft, as a dman. He's also less lost in his own zone which Power is at times.
I agree Lysell should be higher, but I can't say he's better than those two forwards, especially Beniers. His end to end talent is so incredible. I do think Lysell is a small risk but a high reward. He has flashes of being the best forward in the draft, and his tool kit is very large, just not too developed like the other two forwards.
Totally agree about Svozil, I have him 14th overall rn, he is so well rounded it's great.

Yeah I agree with a lot. Personally I'm a Sharks fan and yeah if Wally fell that far I'd be calling DW personally

In this case, my top 10 would be:

1. Fabian Lysell
2. Luke Hughes
3. Owen Power
4. Brandt Clarke
5. William Eklund
6. Dylan Guenther
7. Matthew Beniers
8. Francesco Pinelli (bold pick but the Predators need a solid power play and penalty kill leader and Pinelli is that type of player; their power play has been bottom-five in the NHL for the past few seasons)
9. Corson Coulemans (bold pick but the Canucks do NOT need a left-shot defenseman; Coulemans is the best right-shot defenseman available)
10. Jesper Wallstedt

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage