SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

The time is now

11 mars 2021 à 21 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
Time to get rid of John Tortarella that is. Columbus just chocked away a 4-1 lead in 15 minutes. The players just don’t look like they are playing for torts anymore or even listening to him on the bench. Plus he yet again benched Laine for being soft defensively. This season is turning into an incredible bust for Columbus. If I’m Jarmo, I’m letting the old core go and building around Bjorkstrand, Laine, Werenski, and Gavrikov. On a side note, Bjorkstrand looks like he is the best player on the team being solid defensively and finally putting up the points like he did in JRs.
12 mars 2021 à 0 h 24
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Quoting: Ajp_18
Time to get rid of John Tortarella that is. Columbus just chocked away a 4-1 lead in 15 minutes. The players just don’t look like they are playing for torts anymore or even listening to him on the bench. Plus he yet again benched Laine for being soft defensively. This season is turning into an incredible bust for Columbus. If I’m Jarmo, I’m letting the old core go and building around Bjorkstrand, Laine, Werenski, and Gavrikov. On a side note, Bjorkstrand looks like he is the best player on the team being solid defensively and finally putting up the points like he did in JRs.

I think Torts is gone at the end of the season as I believe his contract is up in the summer. The GM must not extend him as if he does I have a feeling we're gonna hear "Laine requested a trade" and the GM will look like a fool. But technically he already has for not knowing what a center is so meh.

I think its time for a management rehaul for Columbus.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage