Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

6 mars 2021 à 11 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,954
Quoting: Capitalfail67
watch the video.... at 3second in wilson is engaging the hit... Carlo head is up then at 4second Carlo head is ducked shoulder/chest level. Also is idiotic to bring height into the conversation... Wilson is 6'.4".... its not like wilson is 5'.10" and jumped they are bascially the same height and lowering your head inches towards the chest is simply dumb....draw a line where his head would be if its up and this hit misses his head completely. we are also talking about 1 second in slowmotion.....

We’ll see what happens, but player safety thinks its at least 5
6 mars 2021 à 11 h 52
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,353
Quoting: Bcarlo25
We’ll see what happens, but player safety thinks its at least 5

not necessarily they could just want to give him a more stern warning since hes had a more serious past than others. like i said since Carlo got hurt hell end up getting 5-10 but realistically its a 1-3 game suspension not factoring in other factors
6 mars 2021 à 11 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25
not necessarily they could just want to give him a more stern warning since hes had a more serious past than others. like i said since Carlo got hurt hell end up getting 5-10 but realistically its a 1-3 game suspension not factoring in other factors

In person hearings are only offered for 5+ gamers.
6 mars 2021 à 11 h 58
Caps fan idk why
In person hearings are only offered for 5+ gamers.

"If the infraction MIGHT require a suspension of six games or more, the offending Player is offered the opportunity to an in-person hearing. In this case, the Player remains suspended until the hearing takes place. If the Player waives his right to an in-person hearing, the hearing will be conducted by phone." im being optimistic that itll be less with all things considered. like i said i think theyll want to talk to Wilson in person considering his past history
6 mars 2021 à 12 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25
"If the infraction MIGHT require a suspension of six games or more, the offending Player is offered the opportunity to an in-person hearing. In this case, the Player remains suspended until the hearing takes place. If the Player waives his right to an in-person hearing, the hearing will be conducted by phone." im being optimistic that itll be less with all things considered. like i said i think theyll want to talk to Wilson in person considering his past history

10 games, reduced to 7 upon appeal. Heard it here first!
6 mars 2021 à 12 h 12
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
Well we have a partial answer. “In person,” (zoom) hearing, which means it will be minimum five games.

Good. It was a bad, reckless hit after all.
Bcarlo25 a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2021 à 14 h 11
Caps fan idk why
I think Frankie is not interpreting the rule properly. His language kind of says it all. Head doesn’t have to be the principle point of contact for rule 48

Looks like its being reviewed as boarding not a headshot ..... just an update
6 mars 2021 à 14 h 17
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: justaBoss
Good. It was a bad, reckless hit after all.

the DOPS said its not a headshot and are reviewing it for boarding a "defenseless player".....who had the puck. i would say its more avoidable than reckless considering the "headshot" claims can be eliminated
6 mars 2021 à 14 h 19
What in tarnation
the DOPS said its not a headshot and are reviewing it for boarding a "defenseless player".....who had the puck. i would say its more avoidable than reckless considering the "headshot" claims can be eliminated

Doesn't really matter. That hit was entirely unnecessary, coming from and to an angle where serious damage is much more likely.
6 mars 2021 à 14 h 31
Caps fan idk why
Doesn't really matter. That hit was entirely unnecessary, coming from and to an angle where serious damage is much more likely.

yeah... yesterday it was a brutal headshot. today its the angle which was perpendicular to Carlo shoulder. its an avoidable hit and Wilson def went hard but which is unnecessary but people are going bananas over this lol. If it was Panik and not Wilson this wouldnt be a conversation imo
6 mars 2021 à 14 h 36
What in tarnation
yeah... yesterday it was a brutal headshot. today its the angle which was perpendicular to Carlo shoulder. its an avoidable hit and Wilson def went hard but which is unnecessary but people are going bananas over this lol. If it was Panik and not Wilson this wouldnt be a conversation imo

Haven't said once it's a brutal headshot...and haven't claimed even once that this is typical from Wilson or anything like that. Just saying it's a bad hit.
6 mars 2021 à 15 h 34
Caps fan idk why
Haven't said once it's a brutal headshot...and haven't claimed even once that this is typical from Wilson or anything like that. Just saying it's a bad hit.

my mistake i was talking about the general public... i should have clarified. normally we see eye to eye or understand each other weird we are so opposed on this topic

way i see it

Wilson hit Carlo perpendicular to his shoulder (perfectly legal). he didnt accelerate and planted his feet 5 feet before the hit (legal and actually text book). i guess my issue is Wilson is a big strong guy and hits like this normally wont end this way but when you are in the top 1% in "strength" or however you want to say this you need to be more careful. if panik does this hit iits maybe a fine. just my take its a hockey play i think wilsons hit on Jankowski was way worse. no injury so its no big deal
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2021 à 19 h 11
Who adds what?
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,703
I hope Carlo is feeling okay and just going through proper precautions. Hope he'll be back on the ice soon.

I don't blame him for dropping his head when he saw Wilson coming in for a shoulder to shoulder hit. Can't tell if he really thought hiding behind his own shoulder would keep his head safer, or if it was just a fear response of "oh my goodness, there's a guy almost as big as me coming right at me," but it was a split second reaction and it appeared to put him in a lot more danger, and it's unfortunate.

When people are saying, here, that this is a hit the NHL wants to get out of the game, I'm unclear what part of it they want to change. Carlo played the puck, but backed himself into the wall. Wilson glided towards him. They made eye contact before Carlo dropped his head. The current boarding rule says to not hit someone from behind into the boards. Do they want to to make a rule about not hitting anybody into the boards? Or limit how hard someone can hit someone into the boards? They could put sensors in the boards, and limit the actual force of a hit. Kids would learn a lot of physics from watching.

People are tossing around random adjectives like "reckless," "predatory," and "repeat offender," but the way Laviolette described it today was, "a hockey hit." If that's something they want to get out of the game, they can. But is a disciplinary hearing the way to do that?
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2021 à 19 h 27
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Eli
I hope Carlo is feeling okay and just going through proper precautions. Hope he'll be back on the ice soon.

I don't blame him for dropping his head when he saw Wilson coming in for a shoulder to shoulder hit. Can't tell if he really thought hiding behind his own shoulder would keep his head safer, or if it was just a fear response of "oh my goodness, there's a guy almost as big as me coming right at me," but it was a split second reaction and it appeared to put him in a lot more danger, and it's unfortunate.

When people are saying, here, that this is a hit the NHL wants to get out of the game, I'm unclear what part of it they want to change. Carlo played the puck, but backed himself into the wall. Wilson glided towards him. They made eye contact before Carlo dropped his head. The current boarding rule says to not hit someone from behind into the boards. Do they want to to make a rule about not hitting anybody into the boards? Or limit how hard someone can hit someone into the boards? They could put sensors in the boards, and limit the actual force of a hit. Kids would learn a lot of physics from watching.

People are tossing around random adjectives like "reckless," "predatory," and "repeat offender," but the way Laviolette described it today was, "a hockey hit." If that's something they want to get out of the game, they can. But is a disciplinary hearing the way to do that?

Report: Tom Wilson could become the first player in NHL history to be suspended for boarding on a hit that wasn't from behind
Eli a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2021 à 20 h 11
Who adds what?
Report: Tom Wilson could become the first player in NHL history to be suspended for boarding on a hit that wasn't from behind

It used to be that to get suspended for a quarter of a season, you had to whack an opponent over the head with a hockey stick. Wilson pulled it off for an open ice hit where his rookie opponent ducked.

Now maybe he'll do it again for hitting a guy who got the puck, stopped skating, looked at Wilson, and then at the last second, put his head down. You have to keep your head up, in hockey. That's basic.
6 mars 2021 à 20 h 14
Caps fan idk why
It used to be that to get suspended for a quarter of a season, you had to whack an opponent over the head with a hockey stick. Wilson pulled it off for an open ice hit where his rookie opponent ducked.

Now maybe he'll do it again for hitting a guy who got the puck, stopped skating, looked at Wilson, and then at the last second, put his head down. You have to keep your head up, in hockey. That's basic.

Sad part is if it were Panik this wouldn’t even be a thing. Carlo got hurt abs now people are overreacting

I’m positive the Dops doesn’t know wtf to do bc the hit wasn’t illegal
Eli a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2021 à 20 h 37
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,185
It should be 5, but I'm guessing either 3 or 4.
7 mars 2021 à 1 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25

Are you for real right now?
7 mars 2021 à 9 h 8
Who adds what?
Are you for real right now?

Boston has over 500 hits this year. 81 minor penalties. 9 major penalties. Ice hockey is a contact sport. The Bruins are the third-most penalized team in the league. What should the league do about them?
7 mars 2021 à 11 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25
Boston has over 500 hits this year. 81 minor penalties. 9 major penalties. Ice hockey is a contact sport. The Bruins are the third-most penalized team in the league. What should the league do about them?

Your logic is so ridiculous biased and absolutely daft. I also don’t appreciate the almost passive aggressive nature of it.

F Wilson. Seven games isn’t enough. Should’ve been double digits, but hey, hopefully someone takes a run at him and can get rid of that POS.
7 mars 2021 à 11 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25
Quoting: mondo
It should be 5, but I'm guessing either 3 or 4.

That was a real bad guess after they offered an in person hearing.
7 mars 2021 à 11 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25
Sad part is if it were Panik this wouldn’t even be a thing. Carlo got hurt abs now people are overreacting

I’m positive the Dops doesn’t know wtf to do bc the hit wasn’t illegal

Well, apparently they knew what to do, and thought the hit was illegal.

Read rule 48.1 big chief. Very easy to find via google.
7 mars 2021 à 11 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Bcarlo25

The department of players safety said there was direct and significant head contact.

Do you poke around the internet before posting something or just make it up and hope you’re right?
7 mars 2021 à 12 h 1
Who adds what?

...and it's not like they just started playing rough: https://www.facebook.com/hockeyfightsdotcom/videos/1674732302711479

...and their fans hope people will get hurt:

Your logic is so ridiculous biased and absolutely daft. I also don’t appreciate the almost passive aggressive nature of it.

F Wilson. Seven games isn’t enough. Should’ve been double digits, but hey, hopefully someone takes a run at him and can get rid of that POS.
7 mars 2021 à 12 h 25
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,185
That was a real bad guess after they offered an in person hearing.

I thought the DOPS would go light on him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage