SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Pittsburgh Penguins

Am I the only one READ DESCRIPTION

5 mars 2021 à 15 h 1
Go Pens!!
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 114
So last night I think the pens didn't do bad. But there's one player on the pens who I feel like stood out. And by stood out I mean lazy. So that player is Malkin. I hate to say it but he didn't look like he was trying at all, just like the Dubois move. Malkin gave up turnovers, going like 1 mph, he was barely skating, clumsy passing, and it looked like he wasn't trying at all. Am I the only one who saw this? I mean that's the only player I saw making a lot of mistakes. I'm not saying that we need to trade him, but maybe that's a sign that he doesn't want to be here. He said that the only place he would waive to is FLA, but now I'm beginning to think that he doesn't want to play in Pitt. Do you agree with what I'm saying?
LGuy54 et Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2021 à 15 h 4
TOR V5 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,904
I mean, im kinda bias and i think malkin is overrated. The reality is that Malkin somethimes just doesnt try. Like, I see him flipping burgers at McDonalds in 2 years from now
5 mars 2021 à 15 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Go Pens!!
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 114
Quoting: BenjaminWalder
I mean, im kinda bias and i think malkin is overrated. The reality is that Malkin somethimes just doesnt try. Like, I see him flipping burgers at McDonalds in 2 years from now

I see your point. I dont think he is overrated tho. But yeah it looked like he wasn't trying

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage