Forums/Armchair-GM

We Won But At What Cost

Créé par: Pond_Duck
Équipe: 2020-21 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 4 mars 2021
Publié: 4 mars 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Good win last night and good game for Grubauer. But everyone’s real concern is Mackinnon. I’m no doctor so don’t take my word on this but it looked like a concussion. I do hope he’s okay and we will just see what happens.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $81 770 554 $0 $5 000 000 $-270 554 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
C
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 1
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
842 500 $842 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
G
UFA - 1
771 750 $771 750 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 mars 2021 à 9 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
they will see if things change today but everyone, players to Bednar said that Nate was fine last night after the game, Bednar even saying it seems they got lucky with Nate but wont know until how he is today.
Pond_Duck et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2021 à 9 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 852
Quoting: coga16
they will see if things change today but everyone, players to Bednar said that Nate was fine last night after the game, Bednar even saying it seems they got lucky with Nate but wont know until how he is today.

Yeah that’s what I was hearing but again we won’t know until later
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2021 à 9 h 51
Quoting: Pond_Duck
Yeah that’s what I was hearing but again we won’t know until later

wouldnt speculate anything what it looks like yet bc who knows, but early signs are good

Just hope that plug gets a heft suspension for it, every thing he did in that series of event was available and just dumb
4 mars 2021 à 10 h 10
Démarrer sujet
wouldnt speculate anything what it looks like yet bc who knows, but early signs are good

Just hope that plug gets a heft suspension for it, every thing he did in that series of event was available and just dumb

Yeah I also think that the hit should be a suspension probably like either 1 or 2 games
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2021 à 10 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 225

See more contact in a soccer game than on that "hit" where the head was about the 3rd point of contact with the slightest of glancing blows. If he is concussed from that, he probably lives half of his life with a concussion because better odds of getting one hitting your head in a bevy of other ways than with that play. Hope he's fine, but in reality he should be more than fine because there was minimal of anything that really happened.
4 mars 2021 à 10 h 35
Quoting: SJS2212
See more contact in a soccer game than on that "hit" where the head was about the 3rd point of contact with the slightest of glancing blows. If he is concussed from that, he probably lives half of his life with a concussion because better odds of getting one hitting your head in a bevy of other ways than with that play. Hope he's fine, but in reality he should be more than fine because there was minimal of anything that really happened.

It was a dumb hit by a dumb player who was at mid ice, saw the whole play develop, picked up his stride towards Nate, did not attempt to play the puck, principle contact with the head, lowered his shoulder and lead with his elbow. It was a garbage play, just everything he did was the worst possible decision made

He could. have just put a stick on him or lined him up on the body or hip and he would have made an actual hockey play. He hit him square on the chin, dont downplay it

He will be suspended bc he had multiple opportunities to avoid the play or play it differently and he did not. Low IQ play so he will get what he deserves
Pond_Duck, JeffW et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2021 à 10 h 50
Démarrer sujet
It was a dumb hit by a dumb player who was at mid ice, saw the whole play develop, picked up his stride towards Nate, did not attempt to play the puck, principle contact with the head, lowered his shoulder and lead with his elbow. It was a garbage play, just everything he did was the worst possible decision made

He could. have just put a stick on him or lined him up on the body or hip and he would have made an actual hockey play. He hit him square on the chin, dont downplay it

He will be suspended bc he had multiple opportunities to avoid the play or play it differently and he did not. Low IQ play so he will get what he deserves

That bottom part is the important part. I would expect a suspension because of the fact that the play was avoidable and it was contract to the head
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2021 à 10 h 55
Quoting: Pond_Duck
That bottom part is the important part. I would expect a suspension because of the fact that the play was avoidable and it was contract to the head

he is having an hearing, hes going to get suspended
4 mars 2021 à 11 h 53
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816

“ Jared Bednar on his team's response to the MacKinnon hit: "I liked it. ... I don't think his intent was to hit Nate high, but he catches him high."

"The power play goes out right away and pots a big goal." “

I just think your hot on the play.

Wasn’t a good hit but wasn’t a dumb player/ being an idiot like you allude to him being a piece of sh**. Both coaches have very similar opinions on the hit and there was no huge uproar.

Wasn’t a good hit but definitely wasn’t an idiotic play like some players make/ you’re making it out to be.

He gets a game or so; about right, and we move on. Don’t think bad blood is needed or warranted lol
4 mars 2021 à 12 h 11
Quoting: yikes
“ Jared Bednar on his team's response to the MacKinnon hit: "I liked it. ... I don't think his intent was to hit Nate high, but he catches him high."

Wasn’t a good hit but wasn’t a dumb player/ being an idiot like you allude to him being a piece of sh**. Both coaches have very similar opinions on the hit and there was no huge uproar.

Wasn’t a good hit but definitely wasn’t an idiotic play like some players make/ you’re making it out to be.

He gets a game or so; about right, and we move on. Don’t think bad blood is needed or warranted lol

im not alluding hes a piece of poop, its a low hockey IQ hit by player who has 4 game sin the NHL at what 4 mins a night, he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt of hes not a smart player at the NHL level...that was pretty dumb by him.

He had multiple opportunities to address that hit different, change his angles etc, and played it in the worst possible way.

No one was saying he intended to hit Nates head, but he did it bc he didnt address the play properly, It can be a dumb low hockey IQ hit without intent

and with how the sharks broadcast tried to pin the blame of that hit on Nate...nah man avs fan are not taking any of that nonsense
4 mars 2021 à 12 h 54
Representing the 505
Mentions "j'aime": 3,630
Quoting: SJS2212

There are plenty of injuries, especially to the head, that look like "nothing" in the moment but can still do damage. When you consider these guys move at high speeds and you have a moving body hitting another one that is standing mostly still, a concussion isn't simply a matter of how direct or hard the contact was, it was what happened inside his skull. It was a glancing blow and he appeared to be okay but a concussion isn't out of the question on a play like that.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
4 mars 2021 à 13 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: yikes

With you and Coga going back and fourth I realized there is a medium to this situation.
Like you said wasn’t a dumb play but we can agree it was a high hit and was a penalty. Probably like a one or two game suspension if I had to guess. Also you best belive there will be bad blood especially if Mackinnon ends up missing time. If he does and if the guy who hit Mackinnon ( my bad can’t recall his name) is in the lineup someone is gonna be challenging him. That’s just what happens when you take a run at the other teams superstar
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage