SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Please Please someone take Debrusk

3 mars 2021 à 22 h 16
Shane Kelly
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 296
I don't want to hear it from guys like Silkysmooth in the comment section about debrusk's Potential. I can't watch him play like this any longer. Scrath him trade him do something. Please. Please
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Trade you Ethan bear for debrusk
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 19
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Gusev + Butcher for Debrusk + Moore?
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 21
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911
He’s playing fine. Relax little guy. You realize he’s started slow every single year of his career right?
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 27
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Devil1122
Gusev + Butcher for Debrusk + Moore?

No
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 27
Xx_Zegras46_xX
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658
Rakell for Debrusk + 3rd
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,450
Healthy scratch first. But you don't trade players like DeBrusk based on a 10-15 game sample size and we would sell low anyways. Tbh DeBrusk isn't the worst forward right now.
SevenLeg a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 32
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Quoting: Bcarlo25
No

Brandon Carlo for PK Subban. Bruins get an ELITE defensemen that won a Norris.
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 42
Bcarlo25

A Norris he didn’t deserve, a million years ago.
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 50
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
Bemstrom and Savard?
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 54
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 255
He’s playing fine. Relax little guy. You realize he’s started slow every single year of his career right?

Quoting: bhavikp27
Healthy scratch first. But you don't trade players like DeBrusk based on a 10-15 game sample size and we would sell low anyways. Tbh DeBrusk isn't the worst forward right now.

He's on an extended stretch here that's lasted a half a season now where he is nowhere near his normal production rate. In 43 games (including bubble) he has a 6-6-12 stat line. I took stats from his last point streak which lasted 4 games where he put up 5 points And that's only a stat line, there's other areas that he can be contributing BUT something isn't right imo. A change of scenery could be what he needs. Also might not be fair to take last year into account with the pause in play but he's suppose to be a guy the Bruins can rely on to get production, and he's not doing so over an extended period of time. I think were getting VERY close to having to move on from DeBrusk. One thing I want the B's to try, its unorthodox but to put DeBrusk on LW1 and Marchy LW2, and Ritchie slides to LW3/4, depending what they want to do with Freddy. If Jake cant get going with Bergy and Pasta then idk what's gonna get him going.
Shane_Kelly a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2021 à 22 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,450
Quoting: ngikas
He's on an extended stretch here that's lasted a half a season now where he is nowhere near his normal production rate. In 43 games he has a 6-6-12 stat line. I took stats from his last point streak which lasted 4 games where he put up 5 points And that's only a stat line, there's other areas that he can be contributing BUT something isn't right imo. A change of scenery could be what he needs. Also might not be fair to take last year into account with the pause in play but he's suppose to be a guy the Bruins can rely on to get production, and he's not doing so over an extended period of time. I think were getting VERY close to having to move on from DeBrusk. One thing I want the B's to try, its unorthodox but to put DeBrusk on LW1 and Marchy LW2, and Ritchie slides to LW3/4, depending what they want to do with Freddy. If Jake cant get going with Bergy and Pasta then idk what's gonna get him going.

Disagree, keep 63-37 together and the top line, the personal isn't the biggest issue. If you move him during the season, you better get a good return especially in a year you're trying to contend.
3 mars 2021 à 23 h 6
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 255
Disagree, keep 63-37 together and the top line, the personal isn't the biggest issue. If you move him during the season, you better get a good return especially in a year you're trying to contend.

Yeah I dont think Bruce or anyone would agree with that idea lol but you gotta potentially explore all avenues if you want to keep him around or even do it as an attempt boost his trade value if you want to move him. Clearly an extreme idea. Idk what he could fetch in a trade. Rackell seems like another guy in a similar situation to him. Its crazy to think we'd be dealing with the ducks again but there's clearly a good relationship there. I'd love him involved in a package for Forsberg but I feel other teams will be able to out bid a Bruins package for Forsberg.
4 mars 2021 à 21 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Shane Kelly

https://twitter.com/bruins_stats/status/1366802749950746626?s=20

This is an ongoing issue. And he is not playing "fine" And saying "he starts slow every season" can no longer be an excuse for his poor, lazy, inconsistent play thus far. He is 24 years old in his 4th NHL season. He should have taken the next step in establishing himself as a top-6 forward by now. Maybe he is one of these late bloomers, but to me, in my eyes, not the case. No they should not trade him, that is just, my anger getting the best of me, but he should be scratched for a game maybe two.
4 mars 2021 à 21 h 9
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Shane_Kelly
https://twitter.com/bruins_stats/status/1366802749950746626?s=20

This is an ongoing issue. And he is not playing "fine" And saying "he starts slow every season" can no longer be an excuse for his poor, lazy, inconsistent play thus far. He is 24 years old in his 4th NHL season. He should have taken the next step in establishing himself as a top-6 forward by now. Maybe he is one of these late bloomers, but to me, in my eyes, not the case. No they should not trade him, that is just, my anger getting the best of me, but he should be scratched for a game maybe two.

I’m not going to whatever twitter bot you’re sending me to. I watch the game. He’s playing fine. He’s never played a lazy shift. Settle down champ. Breathe. Take your finger off the panic button. You would have been calling for iginla trades every year of his career after 20 games.
4 mars 2021 à 21 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Shane Kelly
I’m not going to whatever twitter bot you’re sending me to. I watch the game. He’s playing fine. He’s never played a lazy shift. Settle down champ. Breathe. Take your finger off the panic button. You would have been calling for iginla trades every year of his career after 20 games.

1, this "twitter bot" is one of the best Bruins Content accounts out there, 2. you can't be comparing the Hall of Famer Jarome Iginla to Jake, not top-6 forward at the moment Debrusk, 3. I also watch the games, and he has had too many lazy moments to count. For example, last night in OT when he changed instead of staying with his man in the 3 on 3 OT. Another example, after Kuraly's muffin pass up the middle, (he is also playing poorly) Debrusk took a wide looping turn out of the zone rather than stopping on the puck and trying his best to generate some back pressure to at least attempt to prevent the cross-zone pass that led to the caps goal.
21 mars 2021 à 7 h 59
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 149
1, this "twitter bot" is one of the best Bruins Content accounts out there, 2. you can't be comparing the Hall of Famer Jarome Iginla to Jake, not top-6 forward at the moment Debrusk, 3. I also watch the games, and he has had too many lazy moments to count. For example, last night in OT when he changed instead of staying with his man in the 3 on 3 OT. Another example, after Kuraly's muffin pass up the middle, (he is also playing poorly) Debrusk took a wide looping turn out of the zone rather than stopping on the puck and trying his best to generate some back pressure to at least attempt to prevent the cross-zone pass that led to the caps goal.

It's not working for DeBrusk right now. Going for the change - you could criticize him for the opposite as well, staying out. As far as the turn vs. stop - that's a decision - make the turn and maintain speed, which looks really good if the puck gets back to the Bruins quickly, or stop and maybe not be able to get back into the play. I watch DeBrusk going hard on forecheck, hard on backcheck - working hard is definitely not the issue, in fact I'd wager he's being told to pause and then react a little more often, becuase he's sometimes skating himself out of the hplay.

I think it looks like he's overthinking things - which is pretty much the same as the old "gripping the stick too tight" saying. I think he'll come out of it - but it looks painful right now. He needs to relax and play.
24 mars 2021 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 24

i'd rather take a broken hockey stick than take PK and his nonsense
24 mars 2021 à 12 h 21
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 24
I don't want to hear it from guys like Silkysmooth in the comment section about debrusk's Potential. I can't watch him play like this any longer. Scrath him trade him do something. Please. Please

Debrusk definitely has some potential in him and he works his butt off during shifts but I have to agree....even when he gets a goal its always some lucky deflection or something that he would never be able to recreate. I love the guy but something has to change.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage