SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Tankathon Simulation part 16

Tankathon Simulation part 16

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 1 mars 2021 à 17 h 40
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Columbus Blue Jackets: Johnson is probably the most creative player in the draft. With this pick, the Blue Jackets get their Dubois replacement and Laine’s goal production could take a massive increase. With Johnson’s outstanding playmaking ability, Laine should be able to score more goals per season.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréNew York Rangers: I think the Rangers take a left-shot defenseman or Beniers. They are currently playing better offensively than defensively, so I think they take the defenseman. If Power is available at this spot, no way the Rangers pass on him. Power is the current front runner for first overall. With Torterella’s defensive system, I highly doubt the Blue Jackets take Power.
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Minnesota Wild (via Pittsburgh Penguins): A strange pick, but a lot of scouts compare Lambos to Ryan Suter. The Wild could use a left-shot defenseman to replace Ryan Suter. So why not have Lambos be mentored by Suter himself? Lambos is also classified as the best defensive defenseman in the draft.
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Ottawa Senators: For forwards, the Senators have Batherson, Stutzle, Logan Brown, Norris, Tkachuk, Abramov, and Pinto as their prospects. Defensively the Senators have Brannstrom, Sanderson, and Bernard-Docker as their prospects. But they don’t have any elite goalie prospects. Gustavsson and Daccord are young, but they don’t have the same potential as Wallstedt does. Wallstedt as the potential to become a franchise goalie. Also, before the 2020 Draft, Dorion confirmed that he would take Sanderson or Askarov with their second top-five pick. With Ottawa selecting Sanderson, they now selected a goalie who is just about as good as Askarov.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Detroit Red Wings: With the Red Wings doing better defensively than offensively, I think they take a forward. Also some scouts compare Beniers to Dylan Larkin, so why not learn under the guidance of Dylan Larkin? Being one of the younger players in the draft, Beniers is the best two-way forward in the class.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-Seattle Kraken: I expect the Kraken to take the best player available, regardless of position. Most mock drafts have Edvinsson going No. 2 behind Power. Edvinsson is also the best two-way defenseman in the draft and has great size at 6’5’’. His skating isn’t bad either, he is smooth across the ice. Often compared to Hedman.
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Vancouver Canucks: I think the Canucks should take a right-shot defenseman. Not only Clarke is the best right-shot defenseman available, but he is also the best offensive defenseman overall in the draft. The Canucks have Hughes on the left side but not much on the right-side. Clarke fills that void.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Buffalo Sabres: A strange pick, but the Sabres need secondary scoring. They could take Lysell or Eklund, but I think both will fall because of the size. Sillinger mostly plays center, but he is also a winger. Great goal-scorer but can also make plays in the offensive zone. Sillinger plays best in the dirty areas and is a shoot-first forward.
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Anaheim Ducks: Guenther is one of the best goal-scorers in the draft. For the past three seasons the Ducks have been bottom-five in the NHL in goals for. Guenther can change that with his amazing release.
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-San Jose Sharks: Depth at the forward position has been an issue for the Sharks the past two seasons, and Raty can fix that. If he gets his ceiling back, he could be a decent top-six center for the Sharks.
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-New Jersey Devils: Why not have two of three Hughes brothers on the same team? Plus Hughes will fit perfectly on the Devils as most of their defensive core is filled with right-shot defenseman. Luke being a left-shot defenseman can fill in the missing voids on the left side.
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Nashville Predators: The Predators have been lacking goal-scorers for the past two seasons, so they should draft a sniper. Lucius has health and skating issues, but he is the best sniper behind Guenther. He is a center but can play on the wing. Before battling through injuries, Lucius was a projected top 3 pick.
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Dallas Stars: The Stars need star power behind Seguin and Gurianov. Lysell is a shoot-first winger and can score in many different ways. This is a drop for Lysell as he is projected to go in the top 10. Because of the size at 5’10’’, he will fall.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
Pick Forfeited
Arizona Coyotes
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Calgary Flames: Similar to Lysell, Eklund is a projected top 10 pick. Eklund is also undersized at 5’10’’, so he will also drop. In a couple of seasons, Eklund could be a solid top-six winger alongside Zary or Monahan. Eklund is a natural winger, but he has played as a center a couple of times.
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Los Angeles Kings: This would be a steal for the Kings as Chayka is projected to go in the top 15. The Kings have also gone forward-heavy in the first round during the past four drafts, so it is time they go for a defenseman. Out of all the top-end defenseman in the draft (himself, Power, Lambos, Edvinsson, and Clarke), Chayka has the best poise, meaning that he can play well during high-pressure situations.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
20Logo de Islanders de New York-
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
1 mars 2021 à 21 h 40
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
hmm some thoughts

would like johnson on CBJ but id prefer eklund or beniers

power is really overrated but torts wont be here anyway next year

lambos going 3 would be silly, that team should trade down to at least 8 or 9

agree with wellstedt but hes better than askarov by a fair amount imo

i havent seen a single draft with Edvinsson #2. he should be top 10 but id be shocked if hes top 5

guenther hughes lysell and eklund are going way higher barring bad finishes to the year. eklund and lysell have legit arguments for being the best forwards and hughes has an argument for being the best dman. no way VAN passes on hughes regardkless of fit IMO

you seem high on chayka. he isnt close to a bonafide top 15 right now
Z0ra et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
1 mars 2021 à 22 h 36
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 606
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
hmm some thoughts

i havent seen a single draft with Edvinsson #2. he should be top 10 but id be shocked if hes top 5

guenther hughes lysell and eklund are going way higher barring bad finishes to the year. eklund and lysell have legit arguments for being the best forwards and hughes has an argument for being the best dman. no way VAN passes on hughes regardkless of fit IMO

Could see that happening. Thank you!
Bdawwwgy1 a aimé ceci.
1 mars 2021 à 22 h 37
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
Quoting: christianyog
Could see that happening. Thank you!

always good to speak with other draft fans here! feels rare lol
Z0ra et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2021 à 11 h 53
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
hmm some thoughts

I agree 100%...If Eklund goes past 5 OA, someone is getting a major steal. Honestly, I'm hoping my beloved Ducklings get either him or Guenther. I'm not as high on Johnson/Beniers as most seem to be right now. I'd also be surprised to see Ottawa take a goalie in the top 5-6. Too big of a risk.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage