SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season! (part 3)

25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 43
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Can’t complain when you lost to the best team in the league

For the first 55 minutes Stars was head and shoulders above those guys in this game though. So there's a reason to complain.

I complain about those final five minutes.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 44
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: justaBoss
For the first 55 minutes Stars was head and shoulders above those guys in this game though. So there's a reason to complain.

I complain about those final five minutes.

on the flip side losing to the Panthers of Florida is the best way to lose
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 44
What in tarnation
Quoting: TheFlamingC
If I didn’t know any better I’d think you were describing Calgary

Lmao
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 45
What in tarnation
on the flip side losing to the Panthers of Florida is the best way to lose

Not after a game like this. It was our game to win, and they lost it outright. FLA didn't look like the best team in the league in the slightest here...DAL just had to give them the chance to prove exactly why they're right in there.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 46
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Not after a game like this. It was our game to win, and they lost it outright. FLA didn't look like the best team in the league in the slightest here...DAL just had to give them the chance to prove exactly why they're right in there.

I must say blowing two goal leads is the worst way to watch a team lose as a fan
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 47
What in tarnation
I must say blowing two goal leads is the worst way to watch a team lose as a fan

There's one more which is much, much worse.

Losing a multiple goal lead in one minute in the final period.
AndrewLadd et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 49
Bo Horvat enjoyer

One of my favorite wins as an isles fan was when we came back down from like 4 goals on a 5 minute powerplay in the last period in 2018 against the red wings. I loved it, but it was probably so painful for wings fans
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 53
What in tarnation
One of my favorite wins as an isles fan was when we came back down from like 4 goals on a 5 minute powerplay in the last period in 2018 against the red wings. I loved it, but it was probably so painful for wings fans

I remember that. Poor wings fans.

Can probably think of two worse experiences for a fan.

1) losing the game to your own AHL affiliate's zamboni driver...
2) game 7 of the series, having one of your player getting a game misconduct after a wrong call and the opposition scoring 4 goals after the ensuing power play...

Poor, poor Vegas.
Kotkaniemi15 et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 54
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Dallas Stars
**** my life, can this team ever be consistent and not blow leads left and right.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 55
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516

2) game 7 of the series, having one of your player getting a game misconduct after a wrong call and the opposition scoring 4 goals after the ensuing power play...

Poor, poor Vegas.

As a person who was cheering for the Sharks, that game 7 was magical. I remember I was so pissed that I knew San Jose was going to lose the series too, and then the impose happened.
justaBoss et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 55
Bo Horvat enjoyer

Poor, poor Vegas.

Lol I forgot ab #2, that was brutal for Vegas
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 21 h 59
What in tarnation
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
As a person who was cheering for the Sharks, that game 7 was magical. I remember I was so pissed that I knew San Jose was going to lose the series too, and then the impose happened.

I remember I had a math exam or something like that that day, and early in the morning I was rehearsing for it, with the game open on my phone. Then came that call, and the first goal, and then the second. At which point I threw the book away and started watching the rest of that game with a very confused face. Didn't think THAT was about to happen.

On a not-that-related note, I failed that exam. At least I had good reasons for it lol.
25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 19
Bo Horvat enjoyer
I remember I had a math exam or something like that that day, and early in the morning I was rehearsing for it, with the game open on my phone. Then came that call, and the first goal, and then the second. At which point I threw the book away and started watching the rest of that game with a very confused face. Didn't think THAT was about to happen.

On a not-that-related note, I failed that exam. At least I had good reasons for it lol.

Well worth the fail
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 27
EklundCelebriniSmith
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816
Modifié 25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 37

Quoting: Kotkaniemi15

Well worth the fail

Bro as a sharks fan I actually had a bipolar attack lmfao... take this in.

Game 7 against the damn knights we hate.

Down 3-0 and it’s like 1am for me here in Ottawa. I’m like man I don’t even care about staying up when I have ccollege in the morning or whatever it was I was like this is devastating. I was so pumped and the knights ruined honestly my week. I was so ****y alone at 1am. When the pens beat us to this day I still have not seen anything after the final 10 seconds. To this day I haven’t seen the pens celly.

My gf is asleep and I’m all quiet and big sad watching in my bed about to turn it off. Boom penalty. Pavs is hurt. I’m so sad I’m like **** Pavs is out that’s big joe. Then a PP I’m thinking man we suck but I’m not turning it off now; still had no belief. I was just crushed. And our captains hurt so I’m even more beat.

1 goal and I’m shook. The atmosphere in the tank I could feel in Ottawa. Coutures yell that’s 1 and I sit up. Second goal I’m literally a little kid on Christmas I’m bouncing in my bed. 3rd goal I’ve awoken everyone in my house. This ain’t no quiet 1am game this is now a party of one.

4th goal I was stunned. The way couture celebrated but not only called the first and then Labanc rips down the boards and snipes to go ahead. But couture just relishing in the entire crowd and team to tie it up was something else.

I went From depressed and salty to like crying tears of joy within five

I still get goosebumps. Bad call but one of the most memorable and intense hockey moments in history I’d say and in my life. The Goodrow goal just made the game something I’ll never forget.
AndrewLadd et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 35
What in tarnation
Quoting: yikes
Bro as a sharks fan I actually had a bipolar attack lmfao... take this in.

Game 7 against the damn knights we hate.

Down 4 and it’s like 1am for me here in Ottawa. I’m like man I don’t even care about staying up when I have ccollege in the morning or whatever it was I was like this is devastating. I was so pumped and the knights ruined honestly my week. I was so ****y alone at 1am. When the pens beat us to this day I still have not seen anything after the final 10 seconds. To this day I haven’t seen the pens celly.

My gf is asleep and I’m all quiet and big sad watching in my bed about to turn it off. Boom penalty. Pavs is hurt. I’m so sad I’m like **** Pavs is out that’s big joe. Then a PP I’m thinking man we suck but I’m not turning it off now; still had no belief. I was just crushed. And our captains hurt so I’m even more beat.

1 goal and I’m shook. The atmosphere in the tank I could feel in Ottawa. Coutures yell that’s 1 and I sit up. Second goal I’m literally a little kid on Christmas I’m bouncing in my bed. 3rd goal I’ve awoken everyone in my house. 4th goal I was stunned. The way couture celebrated but not only called the first and then Labanc rips down the boards and snipes to tie it.

I went From depressed and salty to like crying tears of joy within five

I still get goosebumps. Bad call but one of the most memorable and intense hockey moments in history I’d say and in my life. The Goodrow goal just made the game something I’ll never forget.

Can't get that video clip to work but I can believe it was a very invigorating and amazing experience. The adrenaline pump truly feels amazing.

As a Stars fan I had the same at the latest Game 7 against COL. Couple of mins left to the game and COL makes it 4-3. Was shouting and cussing in my house like a f*ckin sailor then. Then at the next shift Kiviranta tied the game. Boy was I pumped. And then after that in the OT, Kiviranta scored again and sealed that hatty. Yeah I woke the entire household up as well. Since I live in Europe it was like 4 AM or something tears of joy
yikes, EsoYeezus69 et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 35
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169

yikes et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 38
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,233
Quoting: mondo

We still would be if we started a goalie who could make saves.
nickthehabsfan et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 22 h 45
Jinx god
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Can't get that video clip to work but I can believe it was a very invigorating and amazing experience. The adrenaline pump truly feels amazing.

As a Stars fan I had the same at the latest Game 7 against COL. Couple of mins left to the game and COL makes it 4-3. Was shouting and cussing in my house like a f*ckin sailor then. Then at the next shift Kiviranta tied the game. Boy was I pumped. And then after that in the OT, Kiviranta scored again and sealed that hatty. Yeah I woke the entire household up as well. Since I live in Europe it was like 4 AM or something tears of joy

I was supposed to go on a camping trip, but I stayed at home a little longer and was going after the game. When Namestnikov scored my heart dropped, **** man I was praying to Jesus and ****, 10 seconds later KIVIRANTAAAAA. My heart rate was basically a roller coaster ride, after in OT when they scored my mom was almost as exited as I was, we were screaming and shouting and then I went running outside, I was crazy.

This year the number of times like: Gurianov's OT winner vs VGS, Kiviranta's OT winner vs COL, Perry OT goal vs Tampa and for some reason I belly flopped in my pool fully closed after Klinger's OT winner vs CGY in game 4.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 23 h 15
EklundCelebriniSmith
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816

Yeah that Kiviranta highlight is insane. I’d have to say that’s another moment where you can’t believe it. I remember everyone across the NHL going; holy f who is this guy. AN UNREAL game to watch in the dying moments, but I miss the fans aspect there in that game because it woulda added so much more. Because that’s where I get goosebumps the most.

I wonder if you or anyone else has any fond memories of “can’t believe it”.

I know the bench brawls between Ottawa with Emery and Buffalo and the matthews 4 goals jump out to me. Followed by the Hertl through the legs goalie to retire Marty.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2021 à 6 h 28
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
We still would be if we started a goalie who could make saves.

Allen can, Price not really
26 févr. 2021 à 6 h 57
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077

Hey. I’m a leafs fan. I know how you feel. I’m just numb to it now!
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2021 à 7 h 44

Poor, poor Vegas.

Had to throw in Ayers eh? Lol jkjk
26 févr. 2021 à 7 h 47
What in tarnation
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Had to throw in Ayers eh? Lol jkjk

That's just next level.
26 févr. 2021 à 9 h 11
That's just next level.

Seriously though. If Toronto won it would’ve looked bad that they lit up an average joe (who works for them) in net. It would’ve looked staged or rigged. I don’t think the leafs really tried 100%.

It was a lose lose situation for Toronto.
26 févr. 2021 à 9 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Montreal Canadiens
So hopefully Anderson is good
Price needs to be more consistent
Weber needs less minutes, he’s becoming less mobile at least in the defensive zone

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage