That Habs Goal

Is this a goal?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 15
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,887
https://youtu.be/bT5gdQDY2Ng

Stop me if we've covered this already and I'm just late to the party.

Murray seemed to have plenty of time to reset. The only reason I can see them overturning it is because of the point to point pass. Murray loses track of the puck as a result of the spin and doesn't "get set" for the new location of the puck? I'm trying to understand the decision to overturn.
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
My thinking is that Murray thought Weber was going to shoot, but then he passed to chairot which threw him off and he stopped playing because the game was almost over and he didn't see the puck, then he stood up, but the puck was already coming at him and couldn't react in time. They overruled it because Gallagher bumped into him a bit before the goal, and since Murray stopped playing it looked like couldn't get up because of Gallagher.
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 32
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
Quoting: Rangsey
https://youtu.be/bT5gdQDY2Ng

Stop me if we've covered this already and I'm just late to the party.

Murray seemed to have plenty of time to reset. The only reason I can see them overturning it is because of the point to point pass. Murray loses track of the puck as a result of the spin and doesn't "get set" for the new location of the puck? I'm trying to understand the decision to overturn.

Murray had 4 seconds after contact approx. before puck goes in so he had time to reset, and also Gallagher got pushed by Zaitsev into Murray so it wasn't goalie interference. The NHL's statement about it said Gallagher impaired Murray's movement before the puck went in but he got pushed and Murray had 4 seconds approx. to reset soooo..
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 33
Quoting: HabsFan77
My thinking is that Murray thought Weber was going to shoot, but then he passed to chairot which threw him off and he stopped playing because the game was almost over and he didn't see the puck, then he stood up, but the puck was already coming at him and couldn't react in time. They overruled it because Gallagher bumped into him a bit before the goal, and since Murray stopped playing it looked like couldn't get up because of Gallagher.

But then it still goes to it should've counted as it's Murray fault he stopped playing
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,887
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Murray had 4 seconds after contact approx. before puck goes in so he had time to reset, and also Gallagher got pushed by Zaitsev into Murray so it wasn't goalie interference. The NHL's statement about it said Gallagher impaired Murray's movement before the puck went in but he got pushed and Murray had 4 seconds approx. to reset soooo..

Without the 4 seconds it's no goal for sure. The contact was all Gally. It's more about how long do you give a goalie to reset tho.
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
But then it still goes to it should've counted as it's Murray fault he stopped playing

exactly my point, since murray stopped playing it looked like gallagher interfered and was restricting him or did something to him
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 12 h 1
Quoting: Rangsey
Without the 4 seconds it's no goal for sure. The contact was all Gally. It's more about how long do you give a goalie to reset tho.

Well from what i saw Gally was pushed by Zaitsev into Murray and a goalie doesn't need 4 seconds to reset

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage