SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Tankathon Simulation part 14

Tankathon Simulation part 14

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 10
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-New Jersey Devils: Why not have two of three Hughes brothers on the same team?
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréNew York Rangers: I think the Rangers take a left-shot defenseman or a center. Right now they are playing better offensively than defensively so they should take the defenseman. Preferably a left-shot defenseman because they have Fox, Trouba, and Schneider on the right side. Power is the front runner for first overall, so this is a must-grab for the Rangers. He is also the biggest defenseman out of all the top-end defenseman in the draft (Power, Clarke, Edvinsson, Lambos, Chayka, and Coulemans).
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Ottawa Senators: The Senators have plenty of options but I think they take either a right-shot defenseman or Wallstedt. At this point, Wallstedt would be a reach, so I have them taking Clarke, the right-shot defenseman. Clarke plays an offensive-style game, he is very mobile with the puck and can score from a long distance in the offensive zone.
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Detroit Red Wings: Detroit is playing better defensively than offensively so I think they take Eklund, Beniers, or Johnson. I would consider Eklund a boom or bust player because of the size so I don’t think Detroit should take him. They should take the player with the highest ceiling, and in that case its Beniers. He plays a great two-way game and excelled during the World Juniors. Beniers has the potential to be the second-line center behind Larkin.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Seattle Kraken: I think the Kraken will take the best player available. Johnson is the best playmaker in the draft and can play center or wing.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-Anaheim Ducks: The Ducks are currently struggling to score goals, so I think they should take the best goal-scorer in the draft, which is Guenther. You put Guenther on a line with Zegras, they will be dangerous against the opposition.
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Vancouver Canucks: This is off-the-board, but Vancouver doesn’t have any young right-shot defenseman. Plus they lost Tanev and Stetcher, who are both right-handed and didn’t get any in return. Even though its off-the-board, Coulemans is the best right-shot defenseman available.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Buffalo Sabres: I think the Sabres need a goal-scorer in their bottom-six. Lysell can score in many different ways, as well as he is a smooth skater in the offensive zone. His two-way game isn’t bad either, but he is a shoot-first player. There is a great chance that Lysell could make the Sabres top-six in a few seasons.
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Nashville Predators: Goal scoring has been a problem in Nashville for years. Lucius has one of the best shots in the class and he could make the Predators top-six in 2-3 seasons.
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-San Jose Sharks: I think the Sharks take Wallstedt, as goaltending has been a problem for the past three seasons. In 2-3 seasons, Wallstedt can take over as the No. 1 goalie in San Jose.
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-Calgary Flames: I don’t see Eklund falling any lower than this. This is low, but because of his size, he will likely fall, similar to Rossi and Caufield. Despite the size, he has an excellent two-way game and is a shoot-first forward.
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Columbus Blue Jackets: With this pick, the Blue Jackets immediately get their Dubois replacement. Raty is a great two-way forward. Mostly a pass-first center. A Finnish line of Raty and Laine could be dangerous against the opposition.
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
Forfeited Pick
Arizona Coyotes
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Dallas Stars: The Stars need star power in their top-nine and below. McTavish is a shoot-first center and provides star power. In a couple years, McTavish could be the No. 2 center behind Seguin.
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Los Angeles Kings: This is a steal for LA. They need a defenseman to play on the left side, and Edvinsson is the best available. Projected as a top-ten pick, Edvinsson has great size and a well-round game.
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-New York Islanders: Since the Islanders have a deep team, I expect them to go off-the-board. They take a Russian who can play at all positions on the ice, whether it is the center or wing. Chibrikov will likely take 4-5 years to develop into an NHL player.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-St. Louis Blues: This is the perfect pick for the Blues. They immediately get their Pietrangelo replacement with this selection. Lambos would also be a steal as he is a projected top-ten pick. He can score in many different ways and can beat defenders during offensive rushes.
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-Chicago Blackhawks: The Blackhawks have gone forward heavy in the first round as of late, so they should take a defenseman. They are set on the right-side with Boqvist and Vlasic, so they take Chayka, who is a left-shot defenseman. Chayka’s best asset is poise, meaning that he can play in high-pressure situations.
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
20Logo de Islanders de New York-
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-