SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My Top 15

My Top 15

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: ItWasIn
Publié: 24 févr. 2021 à 15 h 57
Description
This isn't a mock. This is my top 15 rankings, based on the viewings I've had on this class
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
24 févr. 2021 à 17 h 30
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Everyone be sleeping on Ceulemans... This kid is a top 10 pick all day and probably a top 5 pick for many teams right now. Big, elite skater with some slick puck skills too. I dont get all the fuss about Clarke. Hes skilled but his skating is all over the place and his defensive play is probably the worst among all the D that are going in the first round this year. Ceulemans is the best RHD this year and a top 3 D for sure
24 févr. 2021 à 19 h 3
Démarrer sujet
CGY
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
Quoting: math731
Everyone be sleeping on Ceulemans... This kid is a top 10 pick all day and probably a top 5 pick for many teams right now. Big, elite skater with some slick puck skills too. I dont get all the fuss about Clarke. Hes skilled but his skating is all over the place and his defensive play is probably the worst among all the D that are going in the first round this year. Ceulemans is the best RHD this year and a top 3 D for sure

A lot of folks see that Ceulemans is an RHD that plays for Brooks and thinks Cale Makar. I don't think they are all that similar. I like a lot of what Ceulemans does, I just don't know that he will produce at the NHL level. The AJHL is a very tough league to evaluate, you have teams like Brooks and the Okotoks Oilers that could beat WHL teams, then you have a bunch of teams that would lose or have a heck of a game with a Junior B team.

Clarke is a lot of what the ideal modern D is. Mobile, puck skills, not afraid to join the rush. He started playing D late, so there's a belief that he's only scratching the surface. I find that most folks that were high on Drysdale are fans of Clarke and of course thefor those that weren't high on Drysdale, aren't high on Clarke.
math731 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage