SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Maybe habs can retain some of price salary

Créé par: DaddyPez
Publié: 22 févr. 2021 à 7 h 22
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 75/116 (65%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nugent-Hopkins, RyanOilers d'EdmontonLNH-3 879 310 $111---0000--
Nurse, DarnellOilers d'EdmontonLNH-3 620 689 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffCanadiens de MontréalLNH-3 556 034 $111---0000--
Price, CareyCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 788 793 $111-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-1 $2347653412
Variation-2 844 828 $000000
Final-2 844 829 $ (↓)2347653412000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffCanadiens de MontréalLNH-3 556 034 $111---0000--
Price, CareyCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 788 793 $111-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nugent-Hopkins, RyanOilers d'EdmontonLNH-3 879 310 $111---0000--
Nurse, DarnellOilers d'EdmontonLNH-3 620 689 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial267 391 $2247703917
Variation2 844 828 $000000
Final3 112 219 $ (↑)2247703917000
22 févr. 2021 à 12 h 47
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10
This trade wouldn't appeal to either team, Petry would be a great addition to Edmonton's blue line and a massive upgrade from Nurse, but I don't see this trade going through because of Prices contract (Petry's contract could also be a turn off for Oilers due to his age and the term on his deal). Price is highly skilled but he is essentially a $7 mil backup goalie (With the retained salary) and Edmonton would probably want a good middle six forward in place of him to temporary replace nuge. I also don't see why the Canadians would need another top six forward (on an expiring deal) and would want to swap Petry (who is in the Norris conversation through the first 1/4 of the season) for a 2nd pairing defensman.
22 févr. 2021 à 13 h 9
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: ABOVEAVERAGEHOCKEYFAN
This trade wouldn't appeal to either team, Petry would be a great addition to Edmonton's blue line and a massive upgrade from Nurse, but I don't see this trade going through because of Prices contract (Petry's contract could also be a turn off for Oilers due to his age and the term on his deal). Price is highly skilled but he is essentially a $7 mil backup goalie (With the retained salary) and Edmonton would probably want a good middle six forward in place of him to temporary replace nuge. I also don't see why the Canadians would need another top six forward (on an expiring deal) and would want to swap Petry (who is in the Norris conversation through the first 1/4 of the season) for a 2nd pairing defensman.

You must have meant to say massive downgrade from Nurse. Nurse is 26 and Petry has maybe 3 years left of being a very good defensemen. Nurse is a never trade player for Edmonton.

Obviously Price isn't movable and this deal makes no sense but Petry has 6 goals and now everyone thinks he's a top 10 D in the league. He's having a good season, but relax.

Montreal might be in line to play Edmonton in the first round if they help EDM's goaltending an they have no interest in doing that either.
BornInAGretzkyJersey a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2021 à 22 h 36
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865

Wait, Price is a backup? What alternate reality are you living in?
24 févr. 2021 à 2 h 22
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 48

Holy hot take alert.

This trade is not a fit for either team for many reasons, but none of which were listed in your post.

Nurse is unequivocally in the Norris race, he's absolutely demolishing the competition this year. And he's just entering his prime, not about to exit like Petry (whom MacT should never have traded, but it lead to Connor, so... bygones). Not to mention we don't need another top four RHD without shipping one out as we already have four on the roster.

Middle six player to replace Nuge? LOL.
24 févr. 2021 à 10 h 9
Kovid Klaw
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 154
The way nurse is playing right now, I would rather have him over petry
price is terrible right now, his contract perhaps one of the worst in the league rn

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage