Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 917 314 $964 222 $2 300 000 $2 582 686 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 498 925 $1 498 925 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 250 000 $$1M)
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 687 500 $3 687 500 $
DG
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Bruins de Boston
894 167 $894 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 févr. 2021 à 17 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,453
Bruins won't include Studnicka in the deal. And if they acquire Ekholm, he'll likely be on the top pair with McAvoy (or Grzelcyk) but Lauzon won't stay in the top4.
20 févr. 2021 à 17 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,986
Quoting: bhavikp27
Bruins won't include Studnicka in the deal. And if they acquire Ekholm, he'll likely be on the top pair with McAvoy (or Grzelcyk) but Lauzon won't stay in the top4.

ya lines were for balancing sake... i agree that's the better fit.

If not studnicka, prolly Urho and another pick?
20 févr. 2021 à 17 h 54
Mentions "j'aime": 5,453
Quoting: Wqrrior
ya lines were for balancing sake... i agree that's the better fit.

If not studnicka, prolly Urho and another pick?

If they are confident they can re-sign him (and want to sign him long-term), probably. Otherwise I think they will try to keep Vaakanainen. A 1st+B prospect+young roster playert/pick is what they could try to do but I'm not sure if it will be enough.
20 févr. 2021 à 17 h 57
Mentions "j'aime": 639
I don't see them trading their first again. Not in a year they are probably going to lose a good young player for nothing to seattle.

I honestly believe the highest the Bruins go would be Bjork and Vaakaninen.

The question I have to ask is how much better does this make them?

They wouldn't need to include Moore to make it work either, so It just feels like way too much of the future for an upgrade, but not one I am sure increases their odds all that much. Lauzon and Zboril have played very well. Bruins seem to be getting pretty banged up on the back end right no so ask me at the deadline.
20 févr. 2021 à 18 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,193
Quoting: Propeller09
I honestly believe the highest the Bruins go would be Bjork and Vaakaninen.

That wouldn't interest NSH at all though. If that were somehow the best offer they get, they'd be better off protecting four dmen in expansion, then trading Ekholm next deadline, if the Preds are out of the playoffs then.
20 févr. 2021 à 18 h 8
Quoting: bhavikp27
If they are confident they can re-sign him (and want to sign him long-term), probably. Otherwise I think they will try to keep Vaakanainen. A 1st+B prospect+young roster playert/pick is what they could try to do but I'm not sure if it will be enough.

I just don't see the Bruins giving up that kind of assets. It would honestly infuriated me if they did. Why not just re-sign Krug? I know Nashville stinks, but Eckholm has been trending down for a couple seasons and he is not into his 30's. Peitrangelo or others were also available for money. I know he was a bit more, but they could have made it work with little effort.

The Bruins believe in Lauzon and he hasn't given them a reason not to. I feel like the only way the Bruins give up Studnicka, Beecher, Vaakanianen and maybe a couple others (Lohrei, Lauko, swayman) is if they are getting back a core piece for the next decade. Either a potential 1c or 1LD under the age of 27-28 and preferably under team control.

Not saying he isn't worth it, just not to the Bruins.
BruinsCharlies a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2021 à 18 h 12
Quoting: gmgb
That wouldn't interest NSH at all though. If that were somehow the best offer they get, they'd be better off protecting four dmen in expansion, then trading Ekholm next deadline, if the Preds are out of the playoffs then.

I agree, I don't see it as a fit. I think Eckholm will go for a boat load. I just don't see the Bruins trading away their future for a guy to replace a guy who has played way better than they ever could have imagined. If they had concern going into the season with Lauzon and Zboril, they would have kept krug, signed someone else or made a trade. I don't see the logic in not doing those things and then having the guy you want to play well exceed expectations by a lot and THEN upgrade.
BruinsCharlies a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2021 à 18 h 14
Démarrer sujet
I just don't see the Bruins giving up that kind of assets. It would honestly infuriated me if they did. Why not just re-sign Krug? I know Nashville stinks, but Eckholm has been trending down for a couple seasons and he is not into his 30's. Peitrangelo or others were also available for money. I know he was a bit more, but they could have made it work with little effort.

The Bruins believe in Lauzon and he hasn't given them a reason not to. I feel like the only way the Bruins give up Studnicka, Beecher, Vaakanianen and maybe a couple others (Lohrei, Lauko, swayman) is if they are getting back a core piece for the next decade. Either a potential 1c or 1LD under the age of 27-28 and preferably under team control.

Not saying he isn't worth it, just not to the Bruins.

At minimum the package will mirror Muzzin. A first and a decent prospect is a must. Bruins fans are really tight on giving up assets but their core is also aging. I'm not sure why they didn't offer that money to Krug, makes me think he didn't want to be in Boston. But, its obvious that the Bruins weakest link in the playoffs would be their defense. Its not all that problematic yet, but it would be evident in playoff time. I can understand holding on to Studnicka, but trading middle sixers (Bjork is more valuable to the Bruins than he is to other franchises) won't get players of need every time.
20 févr. 2021 à 18 h 25
At minimum the package will mirror Muzzin. A first and a decent prospect is a must. Bruins fans are really tight on giving up assets but their core is also aging. I'm not sure why they didn't offer that money to Krug, makes me think he didn't want to be in Boston. But, its obvious that the Bruins weakest link in the playoffs would be their defense. Its not all that problematic yet, but it would be evident in playoff time. I can understand holding on to Studnicka, but trading middle sixers (Bjork is more valuable to the Bruins than he is to other franchises) won't get players of need every time.

I think the perception is the Bruins weakest link is on D, but I am not sure it is. Lauzon and Zboril are clearly NHL dmen. They just weren't going to push Chara and Krug out of the way, well, not until they did. That was 100% a decision the Bruins made on both players.

I just don't see the Bruins giving up what it would take to get Eckholm. I agree with the package, just not to the Bruins.
Chychrun, Hanafin, Dunn - Other than that the Bruins add a guy like McCabe or Moutour for much less. Kurtis MacDemid someone like that.
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2021 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 607
I think the perception is the Bruins weakest link is on D, but I am not sure it is. Lauzon and Zboril are clearly NHL dmen. They just weren't going to push Chara and Krug out of the way, well, not until they did. That was 100% a decision the Bruins made on both players.

I just don't see the Bruins giving up what it would take to get Eckholm. I agree with the package, just not to the Bruins.
Chychrun, Hanafin, Dunn - Other than that the Bruins add a guy like McCabe or Moutour for much less. Kurtis MacDemid someone like that.

I really like McCabe on the Bruins.
Propeller09 et bruinsdude77 a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2021 à 19 h 34
Démarrer sujet

I agree -- but are they PLAYOFF D? Do you look at this defense core and think "Wow, this defense core can win championships?"
20 févr. 2021 à 19 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
1st + Zboril + Lauko or Steen for Ekholm
20 févr. 2021 à 20 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 326
I agree -- but are they PLAYOFF D? Do you look at this defense core and think "Wow, this defense core can win championships?"

Not this year. But the groundwork has been done. McAvoy, Carlo, Lauzon, Zboril, Vaak, Gryz. Can only lose 1 in expansion draft, none if Seattle takes a forward. Stay the course.
21 févr. 2021 à 0 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 54

This is the point I keep trying to make to people. Lauzon and Zboril have exceeded expectations for sure. But a true Cup contender doesn’t settle for a sophomore and rookie and injury-plagued Grzelcyk as their entire left side in the playoffs, at least not without some competition.

With that said, I think that an Ekholm deal is very unlikely and it all comes down to Expansion. The Bruins are not going protect 4 defensemen. So if you trade all these assets for Ekholm and protect him, you lose Grzelcyk too. The only way I see Ekholm on the Bruins this year is if the package is Grzelcyk and a mid-round pick or B prospect. Otherwise, I think they wait and hope he is still available for trade from
Nashville or Seattle after the Expansion Draft.

I think the Bruins best bet to bolster the blue line this year is to rent a top LHD: McCabe, Murray, Forbort, Hjalmarsson, Goligoski, Edler. Maybe Oleksiak, Nemeth, or Montour.

I don't see them trading their first again. Not in a year they are probably going to lose a good young player for nothing to seattle.

I also agree with this on both points. I don’t think the Bruins are moving their first this year but I also don’t think they need go to get any of the aforementioned rentals. Also, with Lauzon or Zboril looking like a very likely Expansion loss, I like the idea of adding a younger rental like McCabe, Murray, or Montour to keep in their back pocket as a possible re-signing to replace lost D depth.
Wqrrior et Propeller09 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2021 à 6 h 26
MMBzFan
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 281
Bruins won’t include Studnicka in any offer for Ekholm.
21 févr. 2021 à 9 h 56
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 326
Quoting: bruinsdude77
This is the point I keep trying to make to people. Lauzon and Zboril have exceeded expectations for sure. But a true Cup contender doesn’t settle for a sophomore and rookie and injury-plagued Grzelcyk as their entire left side in the playoffs, at least not without some competition.

With that said, I think that an Ekholm deal is very unlikely and it all comes down to Expansion. The Bruins are not going protect 4 defensemen. So if you trade all these assets for Ekholm and protect him, you lose Grzelcyk too. The only way I see Ekholm on the Bruins this year is if the package is Grzelcyk and a mid-round pick or B prospect. Otherwise, I think they wait and hope he is still available for trade from

I think the Bruins best bet to bolster the blue line this year is to rent a top LHD: McCabe, Murray, Forbort, Hjalmarsson, Goligoski, Edler. Maybe Oleksiak, Nemeth, or Montour.

I also agree with this on both points. I don’t think the Bruins are moving their first this year but I also don’t think they need go to get any of the aforementioned rentals. Also, with Lauzon or Zboril looking like a very likely Expansion loss, I like the idea of adding a younger rental like McCabe, Murray, or Montour to keep in their back pocket as a possible re-signing to replace lost D depth.

Quoting: bruinsdude77

The Bruins are not a true Cup contender. Ignore their D for now. They are not fast enough up front or have the depth of higher end scoring to get it done. Don't be fooled by their start. Making the playoffs is no guarantee and would be a good start for this team. The window closed on this team as shown in the playoffs last year. Management retooled the D. The forward group tweaking is next. Stay the course.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage