SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

What would a fair deal be for the pens to get Lafreniere

20 févr. 2021 à 0 h 10
Fixitf
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Modifié 20 févr. 2021 à 0 h 20
Im just wondering what lafreniere’s current value is, and what the pens would have to give up to get him, (preferably without giving up poulin even though he is the pens best prospect). The pieces I imagine maybe being used are Letang, Malkin, Legare, Dumoulin, McCann, and Picks. And maybe the Rangers add in DeAngelo to save them from having to take a bad contract in order to get rid of him, and it will decrease the value the pens need to give up.
20 févr. 2021 à 14 h 5
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
Quoting: Fixitf
Im just wondering what lafreniere’s current value is, and what the pens would have to give up to get him, (preferably without giving up poulin even though he is the pens best prospect). The pieces I imagine maybe being used are Letang, Malkin, Legare, Dumoulin, McCann, and Picks. And maybe the Rangers add in DeAngelo to save them from having to take a bad contract in order to get rid of him, and it will decrease the value the pens need to give up.

Nothing. I can’t see the Penguins having anything with the obvious exception of Crosby that interests NYR
nickthehabsfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage