Tankathon simulation part 11

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 18 févr. 2021 à 9 h 58
Description
{New Jersey trades 16th pick and 2022 3rd round pick to Edmonton for 13th pick}

{Winnipeg trades 22nd pick and 2022 2nd round pick to Dallas for 15th pick}
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Columbus Blue Jackets: Yes, Power is the front runner for first overall, but the Blue Jackets immediately get their Dubois replacement with this pick. Johnson is a reach, but he is the best center and playmaker in the draft. Between Johnson and Beniers, Johnson has the higher ceiling. Laine’s goal production could increase if Johnson gets put on his line.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréSeattle Kraken: I expect the Kraken to take the best player available, regardless of position at this point. Getting Power at No. 2 is amazing, considering he is the front runner for first overall. Out of all of the defenseman available in the top 20, Power is the biggest (6’6’’).
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Detroit Red Wings: The Red Wings are doing better defensively than offensively, so they lean on a forward. Plus they have Seider in their system, so grabbing a forward would be smart. They could go Wallstedt, but it is definitely a reach. The Red Wings would trade down if they wanted him. At this point Beniers is the best forward available, he has potential to become the future No. 2 center behind Larkin. He’s well known for his two-way game and he excelled most during the World Juniors playing in the top-six for USA.
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Ottawa Senators: Because Ottawa already has a deep prospect pool, mostly forward, they take the defenseman with the highest ceiling. Currently it is Clarke, who is better offensively than Power. However, he is smaller in size than Power (6’1’’). Currently scoring more goals than assists playing on loan in Slovakia. Most Slovakian players are projected to go in the top ten in the 2022 NHL Draft, so Clarke is currently playing with some top-end talent.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-New York Rangers: I expect the Rangers to take either a center or a left-shot defenseman. Right now it would be an off-the-board pick if they go with a center, so instead they take the defenseman. Edvinsson is a left-shot defenseman who is very mobile with the puck. He is able to get into the dirty areas and score goals in there.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-Vancouver Canucks: I know they have Quinn as a left-shot defenseman, but why not bring in his brother in the organization?
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Nashville Predators: Guenther could easily solve the Predators scoring woes. He is the best goal-scorer in the draft.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Buffalo Sabres: With the Sabres deep at center and doing well defensively, they lean on the best winger available. They could take Lysell but Eklund can play center or wing, although he mostly plays on the wing. Plus Eklund has the higher ceiling.
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-San Jose Sharks: The Sharks have a top-end defensive prospect in Merkley, so they take a top-end forward with this pick. Lysell is probably the best player available at this point, so the Sharks will take him. His size isn’t appealing but has a great two-way game. He can score in multiple areas in the offensive zone.
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Los Angeles Kings: Out of all the defenseman in the draft, including the ones already taken, Chayka has the best amount of poise, meaning that he plays well in high-pressure situations. He just doesn’t have as high of a ceiling as the defenseman already taken. The Kings could take Lambos, but because of the poise, the Kings should pass on him. I feel like poise is important than anything. I don’t think they will take Coulemans either because they have Doughty on the right side.
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-Anaheim Ducks: I think the Ducks take either Lucius or Pastujov, who are both goal-scorers. Like Lysell and Eklund, Lucius has the higher ceiling. And he can also play center or wing. The Ducks have struggled to score goals, so drafting a sniper would be the best option. They are set defensively with Lindholm, Manson, Fowler, Shattenkirk, and Drysdale. Lucius and Zegras would be dangerous against the opposition.
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Minnesota Wild: Goaltending hasn’t been great for the past two seasons, so the Wild should draft a franchise potential goalie. Kahkonen is young, but he doesn’t have as high of potential as Wallstedt.
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-New Jersey Devils (via Edmonton Oilers): The Devils trade up and get a defenseman. They have gone heavy with forwards for the past two drafts so they should draft a defenseman. Preferably a right-shot defenseman as they are set on the left side.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Minnesota Wild (via Pittsburgh Penguins): After drafting Wallstedt, the Wild should draft the best center available. Raty is the best available, within a few seasons, him and Rossi would be a great 1-2 punch.
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Winnipeg Jets (via Dallas Stars): The Jets trade up and immediately fill a team need, which is a top-end defenseman. It is also the perfect fit for Lambos as he plays in Winnipeg’s backyard, although is he on loan in Finland. Lambos plays a great two-way game, he is also a smooth skater.
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
20Logo de Islanders de New York-
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18 févr. 2021 à 11 h 24
Jeuck75
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,603
Wild would come out HAPPY!!! Their franchise goalie and if Raty can get back to his ceiling, a really good forward
18 févr. 2021 à 12 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,314
Kent Johnson is a winger
Kent Johnson is a winger
Kent Johnson is a winger

(and what did the Devils have to give up to jump all the way to #13 from #32?)
18 févr. 2021 à 13 h 20
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 603
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Kent Johnson is a winger
Kent Johnson is a winger
Kent Johnson is a winger

(and what did the Devils have to give up to jump all the way to #13 from #32?)

The Devils jumped from 16 to 13 to clarify. Yes, Johnson does play wing but he will likely play center with Dubois gone.
18 févr. 2021 à 13 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,314
Quoting: christianyog
The Devils jumped from 16 to 13 to clarify. Yes, Johnson does play wing but he will likely play center with Dubois gone.

Johnson isn't even playing center at his current level. I think he will be drafted as a winger.
18 févr. 2021 à 14 h 25
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Johnson isn't even playing center at his current level. I think he will be drafted as a winger.

Thanks, appreciate the info. I will take that into account for my next mock draft.
18 févr. 2021 à 21 h 21
owenbruins
Mentions "j'aime": 1
The Wild have Boldy and Rossi as their future centers, I like the Raty pick but it makes more sense for them to go in another direction
19 févr. 2021 à 1 h 44
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
Quoting: owenhockey
The Wild have Boldy and Rossi as their future centers, I like the Raty pick but it makes more sense for them to go in another direction

Having too many solid center prospects is never a bad thing
19 févr. 2021 à 1 h 45
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
If the Hawks don't get into the top 12 to get Lambos, Power, Evidsson, or Hughes it will be a hugely depressing season and draft.
19 févr. 2021 à 3 h 28
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,995
Detroit will almost certainly take a LD with their first pick. Maybe Cholowski needs a change of scenery since he really hasn't done anything to earn a roster spot so far. McIsaac missed most of last season to repair his shoulder and it looks like he is going to miss all of this season to repair his other shoulder. So Detroit is really thin down the left side of their defense.
19 févr. 2021 à 9 h 40
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Quoting: owenhockey

Isn't Boldy a winger?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage