SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Habs Centre position

17 févr. 2021 à 21 h 2
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,193
For over 2 weeks I have been saying how impressed I am with Jake Evans, with all the little things he does well. Today, numerous sports personalities were asked to rank the 4 Centre's based on how they have played so far. They ranked them as such: Suzuki, Evans, KK and Danault.

This is NOT who is the number 1,2,3,4 Centre, for example nobody in implying Danault is the #4 C, but how well they have played based on who they play with, how many minutes they get, etc.

I agree with this, do you guys?
Remus a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 11 h 17
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I would say I agree with this as well. Suzuki has been great once again, KK has been solid and physical, which we have learned is his play style. Danault has been a little rusty if I had to diagnose it, but I still think he's a top tier two way centre. I'm also really impressed with Evans. I think we're grooming him to be an Armia of sorts, like a 3rd/4th liner who can score and kill penalties.
Habs4ever et KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2021 à 11 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
I would say Suzuki, then KK and Evans are the exact same, then Danault. I have really liked how KK has played and like you said evans is amazing. Something seems off with danault and suzuki lately but suzuki started really well and he is still playing well defensively.
Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2021 à 13 h 45
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
In terms of expectations, Evans is better than expected, Suzuki & KK are right where we thought they’d be, and Danault is struggling. In terms of who is playing better right now, it would be Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Danault, then Evans for me. (With Jake & Phil being extremely close)

Evans has been good, but he’s limited offensively. Phil has struggled to start the season, but the fact that his line is expected to produce offensively in contrast to the 4th line is why he’s being compared less favourably to Evans.

Especially considering the fact that the 4th line has 1 goal at even strength this year, while Danault’s line has 8.
Habs4ever a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage