SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Tankathon Simulation part 10!!!!!

Tankathon Simulation part 10!!!!!

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 15 févr. 2021 à 18 h 8
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Seattle Kraken (+2): I expect that the Kraken take the best player available, regardless of position. Right now Power is the front runner for first overall, although it is wide open.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréLos Angeles Kings (+6): The Kings have several forwards that have shown a lot of promise, so they should take a defenseman. Most mock drafts have Edvinsson going in the top three, plus he is a good all-around defenseman.
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-New Jersey Devils (+10): Clarke has the higher ceiling, but why not have Jack and Luke play on the same team? Both Clarke and Hughes play an offensive style, but Hughes is bigger in size.
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Ottawa Senators: With Ottawa having such a deep pool of prospects, they take the best player available, regardless of position. In this case, it is Clarke.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Detroit Red Wings: With the Red Wings doing well defensively, they lean on a forward here. They could take Wallstedt, but it would be a reach. Instead they take Beniers, who has been on the rise in terms of draft rankings. Part of that is his play at the World Juniors, where he played in the top-six for USA. In 2-3 seasons, Beniers can be the second line center behind Larkin.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-Vancouver Canucks: An off-the-board pick, but the Canucks don’t have any right-handed defenseman.
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Nashville Predators: The Predators are losing games because they are unable to score goals. Guenther is the best goal-scorer in the draft, so they take him. I would compare Guenther to Laine.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-San Jose Sharks: I think the Sharks take either Wallstedt or a winger. It would still be a reach to get Wallstedt at 8, so they take a winger instead. Eklund mostly plays on the wing, but he can play center. His size isn’t appealing but he skates smoothly in the dirty areas of the ice. He is one of the more fast skaters I’ve seen out of everyone in this draft.
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-New York Rangers: I think the Rangers fix their center depth. Johnson has the higher ceiling, but he plays a similar style to Lafreniere. Both are playmakers. So they instead take Lucius, who has very good shooting abilities. Put him and Lafreniere on the same line, Lafreniere’s point production could increase.
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Buffalo Sabres: This is the lowest I see Lysell going. He currently has top-six potential or he can be a very good bottom-six forward. With the Sabres center depth set and their great defensive play, they lean on a winger.
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-Anaheim Ducks: Anaheim should draft a goal-scorer because their main problem is scoring goals. Pastujov has one of the best shots in class, and him and Zegras would be dangerous against the opposition.
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Forfeited
Arizona Coyotes
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Winnipeg Jets (via Calgary Flames): The Jets trade up and draft a player that fits their team perfectly. Lambos plays for Winnipeg of the Western Hockey League and he is also born in Winnipeg. He also fills a team need, which is a top-4 defenseman. Lambos has that type of potential. He mostly excels in the defensive aspects of the game, similar to Jake Sanderson. A great defensive game, but doesn’t produce offensively.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Chicago Blackhawks: The Blackhawks have gone forward heavy the past two drafts, so they take a defenseman. Their left side is weak so they draft the best lefty available. In this case, it is Chayka.
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Columbus Blue Jackets: This is the steal of the draft. Johnson is projected to go in the top 5, so getting him ten spots later is amazing. Johnson is the best playmaker in the draft and can be the replacement for Dubois. In 2-3 seasons, Johnson and Laine would be dangerous against the opposition.
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota Wild (via Pittsburgh Penguins): Goaltending for the Wild hasn’t been great. Kahkonen is young, but he doesn’t have as much potential as Wallstedt does. Once Talbot is close to retirement, Wallstedt can be the starter for Minnesota.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Minnesota Wild: I don’t see Raty falling any further. I would consider this a steal as the lowest I see him being taken is 15. Rossi, Eriksson Ek, and Raty would make a great center core in the future.
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
20Logo de Islanders de New York-
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
15 févr. 2021 à 18 h 26
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
To clarify:

{Winnipeg trades 22nd pick and 2022 2nd round pick to Calgary for 13th pick}
15 févr. 2021 à 19 h 18
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Hughes jump by the Devils. I didn't realize how big Hughes was.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage