SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Tankathon Simulation part 9

Tankathon Simulation part 9

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 14 févr. 2021 à 16 h 56
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ottawa Senators (+0): First overall is wide open this year with Power being the front runner. But Ottawa has more left-shot defenseman than right-shot, so instead they take Clarke. Their prospect pool is filled with forwards such as Logan Brown, Stutzle, Norris, Tkachuk, White, and Batherson. Their left-shot defenseman include Chabot and Sanderson.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Choix au repêchage retiréNew Jersey Devils (+12): Why not have Jack and Luke Hughes on the same team?
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Los Angeles Kings (+2): The Kings have gone heavy on forwards during the past four drafts, so it is time they take a defenseman. Preferably a lefty because they have Doughty on the right side. The Kings are lucky to have selected Power because he is the front runner for first overall.
4Logo de Bruins de Boston-Detroit Red Wings: The Red Wings are playing better defensively than offensively, so I expect that they take a forward with this pick. Beniers can be the future No. 2 center behind Larkin.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Seattle Kraken: I expect the Kraken taking the player with the highest ceiling. Not only does Johnson have the highest ceiling, he is also the best playmaker in the draft.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-Vancouver Canucks: An off-the-board pick, but Vancouver needs defense. With Hughes playing on the left side, you have Coulemans on the right. He would also be a good replacement for Tanev.
7Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Nashville Predators: This is a steal for Nashville. Guenther is a projected top 5 pick and he is the best goal-scorer in the draft. He mostly likes to score in the dirty areas of the ice rather than the open.
8Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-San Jose Sharks: Eklund has been on the rise. His size isn’t appealing but he likes to shoot the puck in the slot. He is well-known for his two-way game.
9Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-New York Rangers: The Rangers center depth is pretty thin, and with lots of centers available, they draft a center. Sillinger provides a lot of offense, he has a great release on his shot and plays a great two-way game. Him and LaFreniere on the same line would be dangerous for the opposition.
10Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Minnesota Wild (via Pittsburgh Penguins): The Wild have a lot of prospects up front, but not so many in the back end. They should draft a left-shot defenseman to replace Suter. Edvinsson is the best available.
11Logo de Stars de Dallas-Buffalo Sabres: With the Sabres doing well defensively and the fact that they have Lukkonen as their goalie of the future, they should draft a forward. Preferably a winger as their center depth is set with Eichel, Staal, and Cozens. Lysell is the best winger available at this point. I don’t see Lysell falling any further than this.
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Anaheim Ducks: With the Ducks set on defense with Lindholm, Manson, Fowler, Shattenkirk, and Drysdale, they draft a forward. They mainly need a goal-scorer and Lucius has one of the best shots in the class. He can score in multiple areas, even in the dirty areas.
13Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Chicago Blackhawks: The Blackhawks have a lot of young forwards in Suter, Dach, Strome, DeBrincat, and Reichel so they should draft a defenseman. They also don't take Wallstedt as Lankinen has shown a lot of promise over the past month. Preferably a left-shot defenseman, as most of their defensive prospects are right-handed.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
Forfeited
Arizona Coyotes
15Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Minnesota Wild: The Wild could use a goalie of the future. Kahkonen is young, but he doesn’t have potential to become a full-time starter. Wallstedt has the potential to become a franchise goalie.
16Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Columbus Blue Jackets: With this pick, the Blue Jackets get their replacement for Dubois. Raty and Laine, two Fins, could be a dangerous duo and Laine’s goal production could increase.
17Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Edmonton Oilers: Ideally, the Oilers need a goaltender, but with Wallstedt no longer available, they address their forward depth. Bolduc is a great two-way player and can play center or wing.
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-Calgary Flames: With Valimaki being their Giordano replacement, the Flames don’t go for a defenseman. They also don’t go for a center because they drafted Zary last year. I think they go for a winger and the best available is L’Heureux. I would compare L’Heureux to Matthew Tkachuk because of the physicality.
19Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Winnipeg Jets (via New York Islanders): The Jets trade up to steal Lambos, who plays in their backyard. Lambos does address the Jets main need which is a defenseman. He currently has potential to be a top-4 defenseman.
20Logo de Islanders de New York-Dallas Stars: The Stars currently are lacking starpower in their bottom-six. With his lethal shooting, McTavish can provide just that.
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31Logo de Capitals de Washington-
32Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
14 févr. 2021 à 18 h 35
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 335
We have way too much depth at forward I feel like the value pick Oilers would much rather prefer than another player like Holloway would be Lambos. We could develop right now for better asset management and a player like him could pay off along the lines of Chabot. Unless a good right handed center, scoring right handed sniper or goalie is there. I think Lambos is the pick here.
14 févr. 2021 à 18 h 43
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,598
I don't think Brady Tkachuk is a prospect any more
14 févr. 2021 à 23 h 11
Jeuck75
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,603
All 3 Hughes brothers NEED to be on the same team at some point in their careers....that would be EPIC!!!
15 févr. 2021 à 13 h 26
John Leonard Viewer
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 444
Sharks would be so happy with that.
15 févr. 2021 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
Ya listened! 😆

That said I personally like Lambos over Edvinsson. Edvinsson feels like another Brodin whereas Lambos screams a young Suter to me, just like Sanderson last year.

Either way, walking away with any of those three would be a great draft! I like it.
15 févr. 2021 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 603
Quoting: RazWild
Ya listened! 😆

That said I personally like Lambos over Edvinsson. Edvinsson feels like another Brodin whereas Lambos screams a young Suter to me, just like Sanderson last year.

Either way, walking away with any of those three would be a great draft! I like it.

Thank you. I do agree, I would compare Lambos to Sanderson.
RazWild a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage