Forums/Armchair-GM

Seattle Option A

Créé par: Anus_McLeod
Équipe: 2021-22 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 4 févr. 2021
Publié: 4 févr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Johnson waives his NMC so the team can go 7-3-1.

Forwards Protected: MacKinnon, Landeskog, Rantanen, Kadri, Burakovski, Jost, Nichushkin
Forwards Exposed: Compher, Donskoi
Defensemen Protected: Makar, Girard, Toews
Defensemen Exposed: Graves, Johnson

Notes: Saad does not sign until after the draft and does not need to be protected.

Colorado sends Seattle an extra pick so they are able to guarantee Johnson will not be taken prior to asking him to waive.

Most likely Seattle takes Graves, but it's more than fine if they go with one of the forwards.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
36 500 000 $
21 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
76 850 000 $
45 000 000 $
34 650 000 $
Transactions
COL
    Seattle
    ARI
    1. Graves, Ryan
    2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (COL)
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2081 500 000 $81 985 630 $1 741 463 $2 500 000 $-485 630 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
    6 850 000 $6 850 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 8
    6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 4
    925 000 $925 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 2
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    4 650 000 $4 650 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 6
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 6
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Équipe de réserve
    725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    G
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    4 févr. 2021 à 10 h 26
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 852
    I understand Grubauer is playing amazing right now but the contract seems like a bit of an overpay.

I do like the Makar contract, thinking that he will take a bridge deal not cash in yet.
    4 févr. 2021 à 10 h 55
    The Spawn is back
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,068
    I was looking at Colorado's Expansion situation the other day. If Klefbom's health is still really suspect for the Oilers come the draft, and Caleb Jones has not established himself as a capable enough 2LD on the Oil by the end of the season, I would love to see the Oil acquire Graves and protect him as their 3rd Dman after Bear and Nurse. Would solve some Colorado issues as well I imagine, as Col could actually get a pick/prospect back and not lose him plus a pick. For example, Colorado could instead try to entice Seattle with a less valuable player than Graves and the pick the Oilers send to them instead.

Eg., Oilers send a 2022 3rd round pick for Ryan Graves. Colorado sends that 3rd to Seattle on condition that Seattle selects Compher or Donskoi over Johnson. Maybe?
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 22
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,646
    Modifié 4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 27
    Quoting: oilsince95
    I was looking at Colorado's Expansion situation the other day. If Klefbom's health is still really suspect for the Oilers come the draft, and Caleb Jones has not established himself as a capable enough 2LD on the Oil by the end of the season, I would love to see the Oil acquire Graves and protect him as their 3rd Dman after Bear and Nurse. Would solve some Colorado issues as well I imagine, as Col could actually get a pick/prospect back and not lose him plus a pick. For example, Colorado could instead try to entice Seattle with a less valuable player than Graves and the pick the Oilers send to them instead.

Eg., Oilers send a 2022 3rd round pick for Ryan Graves. Colorado sends that 3rd to Seattle on condition that Seattle selects Compher or Donskoi over Johnson. Maybe?

So in your scenerio graves and one of compher/donskoi is worth a 3rd rd pick that they have to send for seattle to pick one of the 2 legit options they have??

To colorado
    -----------

To seattle
    Compher
    Edm 3rd 2022

To edmonton
    Graves

Thanks for solving our issue lol
    Anus_McLeod et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 23
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,646
    Quoting: Pond_Duck
    I understand Grubauer is playing amazing right now but the contract seems like a bit of an overpay.

I do like the Makar contract, thinking that he will take a bridge deal not cash in yet.

5x4yrs is an underpay for a starting goalie, maybe not in a pandemic era but it's an underpay
    Anus_McLeod, Pond_Duck et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: avr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,440
    Quoting: oilsince95

I think there is certainly a discussion to be had with something like this. There are a ton of moving parts that need to fall in line for it to actually happen, the main one being that if Colorado moves Graves and Johnson doesn't waive they will have to expose Toews or Girard to meet the exposure requirements. They can figure out the above though (maybe by sending Jones along with the pick).

In your proposal the Avs lose Graves and Compher and get nothing though. There would have to be more of an incentive for them to do this. If Jones is attached then at least Colorado ends up with an asset at the end.
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 34
    The Spawn is back
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,068
    Quoting: Anus_McLeod
    I think there is certainly a discussion to be had with something like this. There are a ton of moving parts that need to fall in line for it to actually happen, the main one being that if Colorado moves Graves and Johnson doesn't waive they will have to expose Toews or Girard to meet the exposure requirements. They can figure out the above though (maybe by sending Jones along with the pick).

In your proposal the Avs lose Graves and Compher and get nothing though. There would have to be more of an incentive for them to do this. If Jones is attached then at least Colorado ends up with an asset at the end.

Fair enough, on re-evaluation my proposal is pretty bad. But I still like the general idea for the Oil, and to avoid the Avs losing Graves for nothing. Would definitely make sense to send Jones and a 5th perhaps. It truly is better to have several pickable options in ED than just one or two. Jones would likely not be picked over Donskoi or Compher, so would give the Avs a guy who would definitely thrive as a 6/7 Dman, or he gets picked if Seattle really likes him. So yeah, Jones and a 5th for Graves could look like this:

To Col: Jones, Edm 5th

To Edm: Graves

To Seattle: Donskoi, Col 4th (on condition they do not take a Johnson with waived NTC if that happens)
    Anus_McLeod a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 38
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 852
    Quoting: JeffW
    5x4yrs is an underpay for a starting goalie, maybe not in a pandemic era but it's an underpay

Depending on the tendy. But sure
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 39
    Pop Pop
    Rejoint: févr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,251
    I'll give you a pair of 3rds for for graves, one for you one for edmonton not to take Johnson. Detroit needs ld who can play right now and long term desperatly.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 40
    Dr.
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,434

I think if johnson waives, we really don't have to worry about Seattle taking him. The guy has been injured for as many games as he's played the last 2 years and not getting better. I don't really see Seattle wasting a pick on him as no one will trade for a 6mil cap hit on a guy who gets injured every playoff if they had intended on flipping him.
    With that being said i think we could move graves before the draft for something and just keep that asset and lose one of the forwards.
    Anus_McLeod et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Jfstompers
    I'll give you a pair of 3rds for for graves, one for you one for edmonton not to take Johnson. Detroit needs ld who can play right now and long term desperatly.

Assuming EJ waives and Seattle says deal then I would too.
    4 févr. 2021 à 11 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: ArakinSkywalker
    I think if johnson waives, we really don't have to worry about Seattle taking him. The guy has been injured for as many games as he's played the last 2 years and not getting better. I don't really see Seattle wasting a pick on him as no one will trade for a 6mil cap hit on a guy who gets injured every playoff if they had intended on flipping him.
    With that being said i think we could move graves before the draft for something and just keep that asset and lose one of the forwards.

I agree. The issue is if that's strong enough to convince Johnson to waive. Having an ironclad agreement in place before even asking him makes sense to me.
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 12 h 41
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,004
    A few things, I really doubt Sakic or Landeskog want to go into the XD with out the extension in place just saying. I also think Makar and Landy deals are low at least imo.
    4 févr. 2021 à 13 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Xqb15a
    A few things, I really doubt Sakic or Landeskog want to go into the XD with out the extension in place just saying. I also think Makar and Landy deals are low at least imo.

I think Makar's might be in the neighborhood for a post-pandemic bridge deal. Landy's is low because whenever I see him without MacKinnon I really question if his value should be as high as it is. 7x7 is fine though.

On Landy, I think him and the team will agree on something sooner than later. If they decide not to put pen to paper until after the xdraft, I don't have crazy concerns. He is settled and won't be leaving (imo).
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    4 févr. 2021 à 14 h 50
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,004
    I think Makar's might be in the neighborhood for a post-pandemic bridge deal. Landy's is low because whenever I see him without MacKinnon I really question if his value should be as high as it is. 7x7 is fine though.

On Landy, I think him and the team will agree on something sooner than later. If they decide not to put pen to paper until after the xdraft, I don't have crazy concerns. He is settled and won't be leaving (imo).

There are some, very few in fact, that the pandemic cup doesn’t apply. The Avs have 2 of those guys in MacKinnon and Makar.

I agree with you about Landy, I think his deal ends up being a 5 yr deal too.
    Anus_McLeod a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage