SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season! (part 2)

25 févr. 2021 à 8 h 39
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196
Quoting: HabsFan77
tears of joy im really good at english right ?

👀🤔
25 févr. 2021 à 8 h 49
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Toronto Maple Leafs 3 Takeaways from Last night's 2-1 (OT) Victory vs Calgary Flames

That's insane. They've got two nights before their next game, hopefully Matthews doesn't miss much time.

2. Barabanov looks good. He had at least 3 decent offensive chances. Looking like he's flourishing in the role he's been given with injuries.

3. That loss has to sting for Calgary and Big Save Dave. Nylander and Hutchinson shut up all the haters. Hutch was solid, Nylander obviously won the game with the ugliest goal all season and the OT beauty.

All in all, a gutsy comeback win, definitely important confidence wise.
Toronto Maple Leafs now sit 6 points above Edmonton Oilers for first in the North, and 6 points ahead of Florida Panthers for first in the league. Leafs also have the best points % in the entire league.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 8 h 50
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Modifié 25 févr. 2021 à 9 h 13
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Toronto Maple Leafs 3 Takeaways from Last night's 2-1 (OT) Victory vs Calgary Flames

That's insane. They've got two nights before their next game, hopefully Matthews doesn't miss much time.

2. Barabanov looks good. He had at least 3 decent offensive chances. Looking like he's flourishing in the role he's been given with injuries.

3. That loss has to sting for Calgary and Big Save Dave. Nylander and Hutchinson shut up all the haters. Hutch was solid, Nylander obviously won the game with the ugliest goal all season and the OT beauty.

Toronto Maple Leafs now sit 6 points above Edmonton Oilers for first in the North, and 6 points ahead of Florida Panthers for first in the league. Leafs also have the best points % in the entire league.

Hutch 4 Vezina
MitchMarner_16 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 9 h 5
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,333

I will say that with standings the leafs are the best team but there is no way that would be true if they played every team and not just north teams
25 févr. 2021 à 9 h 11
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I will say that with standings the leafs are the best team but there is no way that would be true if they played every team and not just north teams

Haters gonna hate
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 9 h 12
Haters gonna hate

I'm not hating leafs are my third favourite team but Tampa, Boston, Carolina, Florida, Vegas could all be better if you played every team realistically
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 9 h 22
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I'm not hating leafs are my third favourite team but Tampa, Boston, Carolina, Florida, Vegas could all be better if you played every team realistically

I mean, you could say the same about the lightning, that they don't play the Bruins, Flyers, Avs, Knights or Blues.
Or that the Avs, Knights and Blues get to have free wins against the California teams.
So really I don't fully undertand the arguement of "the leafs' wins don't really count cuz they don't play all the teams".
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 3
Quoting: Saskleaf
I mean, you could say the same about the lightning, that they don't play the Bruins, Flyers, Avs, Knights or Blues.
Or that the Avs, Knights and Blues get to have free wins against the California teams.
So really I don't fully undertand the arguement of "the leafs' wins don't really count cuz they don't play all the teams".

I'm saying that on paper Toronto would do worse if we had a normal schedule, while other teams wouldn't too much
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2021 à 11 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
AndrewLadd, nickthehabsfan, MitchMarner_16 and 3 others a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage