Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

20 juin 2021 à 17 h 44
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Quoting: Zuki9797
mm true... and i was right roslovic went insane didnt he

What he did this year isn’t sustainable for next season so I think he’ll take a step backwards
20 juin 2021 à 17 h 46
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
Quoting: IconicHawk
What he did this year isn’t sustainable for next season so I think he’ll take a step backwards

still did pop off tho so i guess i was somewhat right? i do agree with your statement
28 juin 2021 à 14 h 14
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Columbus still wins this trade today. Dubois has barely showed up in WPG and Laine still has the knack for the net in him even though it didn't show up as much this season. Roslovic also broke out for CBJ and that gives them the edge for sure.
8 juill. 2021 à 9 h 0
Bedard23
This isn’t the worst trade in the world I’ve seen worse
Dubois- injured a decent portion of the year but still was a good 2nd line Center for the Jets this season - will 100% bounce back
Laine- barely given any scoring chances (thanks torts) but with a new coach Laine should do better - also will 100% bounce back
Roslovic- what he did this season probably won’t be sustainable for next season still nice to see him take advantage of the change in scenery - will probably take a step back but still will be good

Columbus still wins but not as bad as people may think
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 11 h 6
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,233
Quoting: IconicHawk
This isn’t the worst trade in the world I’ve seen worse
Dubois- injured a decent portion of the year but still was a good 2nd line Center for the Jets this season - will 100% bounce back
Laine- barely given any scoring chances (thanks torts) but with a new coach Laine should do better - also will 100% bounce back
Roslovic- what he did this season probably won’t be sustainable for next season still nice to see him take advantage of the change in scenery - will probably take a step back but still will be good

Columbus still wins but not as bad as people may think

Don't forget that Dubois completely dissapeared during the Playoffs
8 juill. 2021 à 11 h 35
Bedard23
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Don't forget that Dubois completely dissapeared during the Playoffs

True at least he wasn’t kept off the score sheet entirely
KSIxSKULLS et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2021 à 12 h 57
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,017
CBJ have a Roslovic edge, (I’m still confused why he was added and WPG didn’t get anything extra in return), but it depends on if PLD re-signs and for how much.
Ultimately, each team got what they wanted and needed.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2021 à 13 h 26
Bedard23
Quoting: BatVader
CBJ have a Roslovic edge, (I’m still confused why he was added and WPG didn’t get anything extra in return), but it depends on if PLD re-signs and for how much.
Ultimately, each team got what they wanted and needed.

This was basically a trade full of unhappy players who wanted to leave town
BatVader, capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan and 2 others a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2022 à 10 h 24
Yegor bomb
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 942
Yeah, CBJ win this trade super hard. PLD trying to leave ASAP from the Jets and Laine just signed long term with the CBJ... The Jets really let their player leadership pushout a star player and force a terrible trade for the teams future
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2022 à 18 h 40
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
CBJ easily won this trade, Lanie is miles better then PLD and they also got Roslovic to boot
28 sept. 2022 à 12 h 58
WentWughes
Quoting: oilersguy
CBJ easily won this trade, Lanie is miles better then PLD and they also got Roslovic to boot

Laine > PLD is definitely debatable. Neither player have lived to their potential.
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2022 à 13 h 1
I make typos
Laine > PLD is definitely debatable. Neither player have lived to their potential.

I would much rather have a sniper who could put up 40 goals then a slightly above average 2nd line center who is always asking for a trade
KSIxSKULLS et RawDeal a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2022 à 13 h 35
WentWughes
Quoting: oilersguy
I would much rather have a sniper who could put up 40 goals then a slightly above average 2nd line center who is always asking for a trade

Last time he put up 40 goals was 5 years ago and he's only done it once in his career.
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2022 à 13 h 38
I make typos
Last time he put up 40 goals was 5 years ago and he's only done it once in his career.

still CBJ won this trade when taking into consideration that Laine signed a long term deal and they go Roslovic and the fact that PLD is in trade rumors
KSIxSKULLS, Sharkie69 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2023 à 14 h 48
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,768
And to think, this entire situation wouldn't have happened if Winnipeg went with Tkachuk and CBJ went with Laine and Van went with Chychrun and CAL went with Keller and ARI went with Sergachev and MTL ended up with PLD
8 juin 2023 à 15 h 2
Hakuna Matata
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: Leafsfan98
And to think, this entire situation wouldn't have happened if Winnipeg went with Tkachuk and CBJ went with Laine and Van went with Chychrun and CAL went with Keller and ARI went with Sergachev and MTL ended up with PLD

The thing here is Laine never wanted to leave WPG

He got bullied out by Wheeler and Scheifele

In WPG he doing well then went to CBJ and while hes starting to get it together, WPG is looking to have made a massive mistake in trading him

The entire situation could have been avoided if Chevy wasnt stupid and decided to move him
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2023 à 17 h 5
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,768
Quoting: aadoyle

In WPG he doing well then went to CBJ and while hes starting to get it together, WPG is looking to have made a massive mistake in trading him

The entire situation could have been avoided if Chevy wasnt stupid and decided to move him

Understand that, Tkachuk seems like a d**k and would fit well with the other 2 bozos, which is why I said that if WPG took Tkachuk over Laine and MTL landed Dubois, all this would have been avoided
8 juin 2023 à 21 h 10
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,274
8 juin 2023 à 21 h 12

Tell turdboy about sunk cost. He needs to hear it. This will be much worse than the 2021 Laine trade when he somehow didnt learn his lesson about leverage and the market.
8 juin 2023 à 21 h 19
Hakuna Matata
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
Tell turdboy about sunk cost. He needs to hear it. This will be much worse than the 2021 Laine trade when he somehow didnt learn his lesson about leverage and the market.

I got a feeling in the end PLD is going to MTL for FLA 1st + Beck + Dvorak which is both not good or bad
8 juin 2023 à 21 h 25
Quoting: arafay
His ceiling is a 60 pt 2c imo (maybe even more since we haven’t really seen his game at centre much)

This is funny after a few years have elapsed. Jets fans viewing PLD as a elite center today after such faint praise on a player that now has a career high of 63 points.
8 juin 2023 à 21 h 30
I got a feeling in the end PLD is going to MTL for FLA 1st + Beck + Dvorak which is both not good or bad

Much less. They are NOT trading Beck and I was one of the few that said this in March after the Friedman news when many were offering Dach plus plus so they can get likes on their ACGM, i took a stand and many now from the habs fandom just echo what I said months back. Many didnt realize the pickle Chevy was in because of the mystery leverage and other teams 'potential' interest when its Mtl and little else much like the Rangers and Patrick Kane. Now, Dach isnt even mentioned in a PLD trade. Beck is that same tier and hes a Hughes draft pick.

Its going to be players that the Habs have in excess like a Jordan Harris, Riley Kidney. A guy like Cayden Primeau that needs a fresh start. Bergevin players
8 juin 2023 à 23 h 36
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
This is funny after a few years have elapsed. Jets fans viewing PLD as a elite center today after such faint praise on a player that now has a career high of 63 points.

I’ll say it, I was wrong. He has become a solid 1B centre. Still got the production estimate right though.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage