Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

20 jun à 17 h 44
Dach is Elite
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,290
Quoting: Zuki9797
mm true... and i was right roslovic went insane didnt he

What he did this year isn’t sustainable for next season so I think he’ll take a step backwards
20 jun à 17 h 46
the better zuki
Rejoint: fév 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,021
Quoting: IconicHawk
What he did this year isn’t sustainable for next season so I think he’ll take a step backwards

still did pop off tho so i guess i was somewhat right? i do agree with your statement
28 jun à 14 h 14
JARVIS SZN
Rejoint: fév 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,316
Columbus still wins this trade today. Dubois has barely showed up in WPG and Laine still has the knack for the net in him even though it didn't show up as much this season. Roslovic also broke out for CBJ and that gives them the edge for sure.
8 jui à 9 h 00
Dach is Elite
This isn’t the worst trade in the world I’ve seen worse
Dubois- injured a decent portion of the year but still was a good 2nd line Center for the Jets this season - will 100% bounce back
Laine- barely given any scoring chances (thanks torts) but with a new coach Laine should do better - also will 100% bounce back
Roslovic- what he did this season probably won’t be sustainable for next season still nice to see him take advantage of the change in scenery - will probably take a step back but still will be good

Columbus still wins but not as bad as people may think
8 jui à 11 h 06
Habs4Ever
Rejoint: nov 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,300
Quoting: IconicHawk
This isn’t the worst trade in the world I’ve seen worse
Dubois- injured a decent portion of the year but still was a good 2nd line Center for the Jets this season - will 100% bounce back
Laine- barely given any scoring chances (thanks torts) but with a new coach Laine should do better - also will 100% bounce back
Roslovic- what he did this season probably won’t be sustainable for next season still nice to see him take advantage of the change in scenery - will probably take a step back but still will be good

Columbus still wins but not as bad as people may think

Don't forget that Dubois completely dissapeared during the Playoffs
8 jui à 11 h 35
Dach is Elite
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Don't forget that Dubois completely dissapeared during the Playoffs

True at least he wasn’t kept off the score sheet entirely
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire