SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

I thought The Leafs Are Supposed To Win The Canadian Division

20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569
Mikheyev is overpaid, small Vesey is useless (Sabres reject as advertised), and Lehtonen needs to go back to the KHL. I thought power forward's Vesey, Mikheyev, Nylander, and Lehtonen will save the day. Habs are easily winning the Canadian division.

You now have $10 million in cap space to make trades.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 37
CGY
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
Mikheyev was really good tonight. 1.6 is a good number for him
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 37
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,732
Quoting: ItWasIn

Mikheyev literally was amazing 4 SHG chances, was pickpocketing players left and right and if he scored that would have been an amazing night for him.

Both teams played well but one bad call gave Edmonton the lead. How the Ref thought Muzzin tripped Kahun when u could clearly see Yamamotos stick get stuck in the skates boogles me, but hey it happens.

oh well ggs.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Banni

Overpaid. I wish his lazy a** went back to Russia
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 39
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169

Whole team needs to work out their finishing and I think he'd be good for a few SHGs by the end of the season.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
The problem wasn't Mikheyev/Nylander...

Vesey isn't a guy that should be in the Top 6.

The team lacks work ethic. Kerfoot was standing still on the Draisaitl goal, was too busy puck watching. I can't skate and could likely beat Simmonds in a race on the ice. Matthews had moments of brilliance, and other times where he looked completely gassed.

Same issues as they've always had... I hope the Vets are able to instill work ethic on the guys... They've been lacking a lot of effort...

Also that Muzzin call was total bologna... wish there was a challenge for that.
LeafsFanZay a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 40
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 177
If there is anyone to hate its Tavares not out King Jimbo "Future Captain" Vesey
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 41
Smythe.over.Hart
Mentions "j'aime": 2,348
Dude. What? Mikheyev is a solid 3rd liner. For 1.6 that is great. Vesey is a cheap experiment. And did you seriously list Nylander as a Power Forward??

Leafs played well tonight. Koskinen finally showed up. Focus on the positives man. That was game 5.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: jmac490

The team lacks work ethic. Kerfoot was standing still on the Draisaitl goal, was too busy puck watching. I can't skate and could likely beat Simmonds in a race on the ice. Matthews had moments of brilliance, and other times where he looked completely gassed.

Same issues as they've always had... I hope the Vets are able to instill work ethic on the guys... They've been lacking a lot of effort...

Nope, all wrong. You don't make the playoffs with Vesey, Simmonds, Mikheyev, Nylander and Lehtonen on your team
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 41

Vesey is a first liner on alot of teams. Playing with Tavares doesn't help
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 41
torontos finest
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169

Work ethic was not the issue. Sub-par finishing and too much setup didn't help Toronto during most of the game.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 41
Mentions "j'aime": 610

Horrible call Toronto got shafted hard
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 41
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
Nope, all wrong. You don't make the playoffs with Vesey, Simmonds, Mikheyev, Nylander and Lehtonen on your team

Quoting: LGR
Vesey is a first liner on alot of teams. Playing with Tavares doesn't help

We should all become Sens fans together
ItWasIn a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 42
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: faulkmydzingel
Dude. What? Mikheyev is a solid 3rd liner. For 1.6 that is great. Vesey is a cheap experiment. And did you seriously list Nylander as a Power Forward??

Leafs played well tonight. Koskinen finally showed up. Focus on the positives man. That was game 5.

wasnt much that more like Edmonton got helped with that Kahun trip call on Muzzin lul. Yamamoto got away with tripping his own teamate lul and u could see it in his face Still though we dont know what would have happened if that penalty was never called but meh it really helped Edmonton thats for sure.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 43
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Bolts_Fan_Dan
Horrible call Toronto got shafted hard

We are used to it

but its okay for every loss comes a learning curve that leads to better success

we should hopefully bounce back for Friday.
Bolts_Fan_Dan a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 43
We should all become Sens fans together

I see alot of Vesey in Tim Stutzle. Kid has a great future in front of him and will be a star. So yeah im down
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 45
Quoting: LGR
I see alot of Vesey in Tim Stutzle. Kid has a great future in front of him and will be a star. So yeah im down

If Stutzle becomes the next Vesey its over for the Atlantic division
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 45
If Stutzle becomes the next Vesey its over for the Atlantic division

I could see him bringing home some serious hardware. Like I said Vesey-esque
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 46
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Gee, if you wanna troll get your facts straight. Vesey wasn't a Sabre reject.

That was a horrid call on Muzzin as the boys said above which led to the Oiler winning PP goal. Then three minutes later, Muzzin is kneed carrying the puck....no call.
I didn't see all the game...playing cards. but geez the game seemed to be in slow motion
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 49
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 500
The Leafs wont win anything cuz they suck the only great player on this team is zach bogosian
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: palhal

That was a horrid call on Muzzin as the boys said above which led to the Oiler winning PP goal. Then three minutes later, Muzzin is kneed carrying the puck....no call.
I didn't see all the game...playing cards. but geez the game seemed to be in slow motion

Lmao, Vesey is a Sabres reject, and everyone knows this outside of Leafs land. Boo hoo, teams get bad calls all the time. Scared to admit that the Habs are a more complete team than the Leafs? Not that hard at all if I'm being honest
LeafsFanZay a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 50
Mentions "j'aime": 19,294
Mikheyev was the best player on Toronto tonight, he's not overpaid
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 51
Hakuna Matata

honestly the NHL should allow for calls to be challenged and if successful no penalty but if not the team loses its time out like how the NBA does it.

kind of like how u can challenge a goal and if successful no goal and if not u get a penalty
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 58
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
Lmao, Vesey is a Sabres reject, and everyone knows this outside of Leafs land. Boo hoo, teams get bad calls all the time. Scared to admit that the Habs are a more complete team than the Leafs? Not that hard at all if I'm being honest

Sorry troll. Nashville drafted Vesey. Vesey wasn't signing with Nashville so he could be a UFA on August 1. Buffalo paid Nashville a third rounder to attempt to sign Vesey before August 1. Vesey didn't sign with Sabres and became a UFA and signed with the Rangers. Vesey rejected the Sabres and 29 other teams, Sabres didn't reject Vesey. Gee, first you critique players play when you don't even watch the games, and then you are this site and criticize other for knowing facts about signings and trades. Stay with analyzing the Habs which might be the only team you watch.
Saskleaf et LeafsFanZay a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2021 à 21 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Sorry troll. Nashville drafted Vesey. Vesey wasn't signing with Nashville so he could be a UFA on August 1. Buffalo paid Nashville a third rounder to attempt to sign Vesey before August 1. Vesey didn't sign with Sabres and became a UFA and signed with the Rangers. Vesey rejected the Sabres and 29 other teams, Sabres didn't reject Vesey. Gee, first you critique players play when you don't even watch the games, and then you are this site and criticize other for knowing facts about signings and trades. Stay with analyzing the Habs which might be the only team you watch.

Until Nylander goes, Leafs aren't making the playoffs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage