Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 865 175 $0 $1 912 500 $3 634 825 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
UFA - 2
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
733 333 $733 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
G
UFA - 1
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 13
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
How about Crosby for demelo, Roslovic, Vesalainen, virtanen, a 1st, and a 2nd. Yeah, didn’t think so. So no for laine too.

Any laine trade to the pens starts with Marino. And I honestly think we can easily do better than that as a starting point so the pens aren’t the fit for him. However, this isn’t even the slightest bit close
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 19
I know more than you
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 438
Quoting: arafay
How about Crosby for demelo, Roslovic, Vesalainen, virtanen, a 1st, and a 2nd. Yeah, didn’t think so. So no for laine too.

Any laine trade to the pens starts with Marino. And I honestly think we can easily do better than that as a starting point so the pens aren’t the fit for him. However, this isn’t even the slightest bit close

Every player the Pens send to the Jets in the trade posted has more value than any of the Jets players you included here. You're comparing apples to oranges
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 74

1st, it’s funny to compare Crosby to Laine
2nd, it’s funny that you gave less value for Crosby than I gave for Laine
Marino is a young, cost controlled #2D with upside of being a #1. It would be one for one and Penguins would say hell no. You’re funny if you think someone is gonna send a roster player that valuable for Laine.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 42
Jeuck75
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,600
Quoting: LRS87
Marino is a young, cost controlled #2D with upside of being a #1. It would be one for one and Penguins would say hell no. You’re funny if you think someone is gonna send a roster player that valuable for Laine.

Laine >>>> Marino
arafay, tsyls, BuFfaLOFaN and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 42
Modifié 19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 8

Okay, first of all, I’m not saying laine is the better player. He’s simply equally valuable imo. Laine isn’t even near his prime yet whereas Crosby is going to decline within the next couple of seasons (probably unless he follows a wheeler like trajectory). That’s why, I say they have similar value. Also, all superstars in the league are comparable, whether that be mcdavid and Crosby or Crosby and laine. Doesn’t matter. It’s the only thing you can possibly compare a superstar to. It wasn’t a matter of demeaning either, just think he’s the closest thing to laine the pens have. Could have used Malkin too though, now that I think about it. Doesn’t matter though, you get the point.

Second of all, I didn’t really care about the overall value much. I know it was less but I had to chose players on the jets of comparable value individually. In the minute I took to write this comment, I didn’t think of anyone else really. And the value isn’t that much different anyway. Definitely a larger gap between rust and Roslovic and demelo and dumolin but nothing to cry over.

Lastly, laine is a top line superstar winger who will hit 50 goals (probably more than once) in his career. Your point is? If you aren’t prepared to give a significant part of your roster for him, why would the jets give you a significant part of their roster? And it wouldn’t be Marino for laine one for one, laine is definitely worth more lol

@Dpellz90
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Holy this site is ****. Apparently Laine>Crosby and superior to Marino lmao. Just ban me mods I don’t wanna be here anymore
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Okay, first of all, I’m not saying laine is the better player. He’s simply equally valuable imo. Laine isn’t even near his prime yet whereas Crosby is going to decline within the next couple of seasons (probably unless he follows a wheeler like trajectory). That’s why, I say they have similar value. Also, all superstars in the league are comparable, whether that be mcdavid and Crosby or Crosby and laine. Doesn’t matter. It’s the only thing you can possibly compare a superstar to. It wasn’t a matter of demeaning either, just think he’s the closest thing to laine the pens have. Could have used Malkin too though, now that I think about it. Doesn’t matter though, you get the point.

Second of all, I didn’t really care about the overall value much. I know it was less but I had to chose players on the jets of comparable value individually. In the minute I took to write this comment, I didn’t think of anyone else really. And the value isn’t that much different anyway. Definitely a larger gap between rust and Roslovic and demelo and dumolin but nothing to cry over.

Lastly, laine is a top line superstar winger who will hit 50 goals (probably more than once) in his career. Your point is? If you aren’t prepared to give a significant part of your roster for him, why would the jets give you a significant part of their roster? And it wouldn’t be Marino for laine one for one, laine is definitely worth more lol

Quoting: Jeuck75
Laine >>>> Marino

You guys are hitting the liquor a little too early. Get over yourselves with that bull****
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 6
Modifié 19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 13
You guys are hitting the liquor a little too early. Get over yourselves with that bull****

@MisstheWhalers @tsyls @csick @Windjammer @aedoran @GMs @SevenLeg @BuFfaLOFaN @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward @Jetman

Hey all, read the above comments and help me out here lol. I don’t have much else left to say here.
Jeuck75, GMs et Jetman a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 7
Quoting: Dpellz90
Every player the Pens send to the Jets in the trade posted has more value than any of the Jets players you included here. You're comparing apples to oranges

Sorry I missed this comment earlier. Look above at the long one I sent please. I’ll @ u there but I’m not sure it will give u a notification so I sent this as well
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 8
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,442

Hey all, read the above comments and help me out here lol. I don’t got much else left to say here.

Holy moly I'd rather not get implicated in that tears of joy
arafay, BuFfaLOFaN et GMs a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 11
Holy this site is ****. Apparently Laine>Crosby and superior to Marino lmao. Just ban me mods I don’t wanna be here anymore

Real rich, replying on your own thread. Lmao.

To be clear, I didn’t say laine is better than Crosby. I said they are comparable because they are both superstars and you can’t compare one superstar to anyone else other than another superstar. I also said that laine is at least equal value to Crosby right now considering age and stuff. Did not say laine is better to be clear.

Also everyone will agree with me that laine (superstar winger with 50+ goal seasons in him) > Marino (2/3 D)
tsyls, Jeuck75 et GMs a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
@MisstheWhalers @tsyls @csick @Windjammer @aedoran @GMs @SevenLeg @BuFfaLOFaN @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward @Jetman

Hey all, read the above comments and help me out here lol. I don’t got much else left to say here.

Don’t bother yourself with this guy. It’ll be like talking to a brick wall. I think laine does have similar value to Crosby. It’s just almost impossible to compare these guys though. It would be Marino+ For laine, pens fans don’t realize that he had 1 really good year. And that’s all, laine has been putting up points consistently.
arafay, Windjammer, Jeuck75 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 13
Quoting: SevenLeg

Yeah, I’m just as speechless right now lol
GMs a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 15
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912

A lot of Penguins fans that post here seem to have very poor knowledge of how teams approach trades in regards to age and contract situation. I had a Penguin fan a few weeks back seriously trying to argue that Bryan Rust and Laine were comparable grin

You provided good examples and explanations and they are just too biased to acknowledge you are correct. You're better off leaving them in fantasyland and trying to find some realistic posters to discuss stuff with.
arafay, Jeuck75, tsyls and 2 others a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 19
Jeuck75
Mentions "j'aime": 1,600
Real rich, replying on your own thread. Lmao.

To be clear, I didn’t say laine is better than Crosby. I said they are comparable because they are both superstars and you can’t compare one superstar to anyone else other than another superstar. I also said that laine is at least equal value to Crosby right now considering age and stuff. Did not say laine is better to be clear.

Also everyone will agree with me that laine (superstar winger with 50+ goal seasons in him) > Marino (2/3 D)

Laine is way better than Marino!!
arafay, BuFfaLOFaN et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jeuck75
Laine is way better than Marino!!

Quoting: Windjammer
A lot of Penguins fans that post here seem to have very poor knowledge of how teams approach trades in regards to age and contract situation. I had a Penguin fan a few weeks back seriously trying to argue that Bryan Rust and Laine were comparable grin

You provided good examples and explanations and they are just too biased to acknowledge you are correct. You're better off leaving them in fantasyland and trying to find some realistic posters to discuss stuff with.

Quoting: tsyls
Don’t bother yourself with this guy. It’ll be like talking to a brick wall. I think laine does have similar value to Crosby. It’s just almost impossible to compare these guys though. It would be Marino+ For laine, pens fans don’t realize that he had 1 really good year. And that’s all, laine has been putting up points consistently.

Favorite team: Winnipeg Jets

#2D that will turn into a #1D making 4.4m for 6 years is equal if not more valuable than a first line winger (also who plays with Wheeler, Ehlers, Connor, and Scheifele LOL)
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 29
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514

@Dpellz90

Laine isn't a superstar yet I don't believe, he's great and could be this year but I don't see him in his current career being there yet. But I could see a similar comparable on the Pens being Guentzel, I mean u probably still have to add as the pens but yea I like that comparison a bit more. If laine proves he can stay consistent to what all of have seen in stretches (5goal game and the rest of that november) he will become a superstar. Obviously pens fans will get angry because you compared him to Crosby which fair enough, Crosby like McDavid and MacKinnon aren't comparable to anyone except themselves. Crosby is stuck in pit and will never be moved.

As for the Marino comment that's just a troll being a troll lol, @Dpellz90 missed the fact you where doing a fake trade to point out Quantity does not and won't ever equal quality.

And for you....as asked I read above and an here to back up @arafay who is making a point. Quantity doesn't = Quality.
Laine is 22, younger than Marino already a top line player and is on the verge of no not proving he can be #1 on his team, but a top 20 player in the league. Rust is 28 but is a good addition but not alot of value compared to Laine. To get Laine you add from Marino or Guentzel. Poulin and Blomqvist are both unproven, goalies not in the NHL don't have huge value unless your like spencer knight and proven. First will be late so not huge value, you don't have anyone who can potentially replace the scoring and pull laine brings to a game, this is why I don't think it happens.

Im not replying to replys to this post lol
Quoting: SevenLeg
arafay et tsyls a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825

#2D that will turn into a #1D making 4.4m for 6 years is equal if not more valuable than a first line winger (also who plays with Wheeler, Ehlers, Connor, and Scheifele LOL)

Dude he had 1 good season. Talk to me in 3 years and see if he’s still this good. If he is and is a top pairing guy putting up 50 pts a year okay yeah he’s probably the same value. But right now he’s not worth that much.
BuFfaLOFaN, arafay, Jeuck75 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 32

Marino is so good I watched a pens game and didn't even notice him, kids got a while till he's a number one ☺️
arafay, Jeuck75, Windjammer and 2 others a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 33
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Laine isn't a superstar yet I don't believe, he's great and could be this year but I don't see him in his current career being there yet. But I could see a similar comparable on the Pens being Guentzel, I mean u probably still have to add as the pens but yea I like that comparison a bit more. If laine proves he can stay consistent to what all of have seen in stretches (5goal game and the rest of that november) he will become a superstar. Obviously pens fans will get angry because you compared him to Crosby which fair enough, Crosby like McDavid and MacKinnon aren't comparable to anyone except themselves. Crosby is stuck in pit and will never be moved.

As for the Marino comment that's just a troll being a troll lol, @Dpellz90 missed the fact you where doing a fake trade to point out Quantity does not and won't ever equal quality.

And for you....as asked I read above and an here to back up @arafay who is making a point. Quantity doesn't = Quality.
Laine is 22, younger than Marino already a top line player and is on the verge of no not proving he can be #1 on his team, but a top 20 player in the league. Rust is 28 but is a good addition but not alot of value compared to Laine. To get Laine you add from Marino or Guentzel. Poulin and Blomqvist are both unproven, goalies not in the NHL don't have huge value unless your like spencer knight and proven. First will be late so not huge value, you don't have anyone who can potentially replace the scoring and pull laine brings to a game, this is why I don't think it happens.

Im not replying to replys to this post lol

Thanks for the effort to clear this up. I really appreciate it. Also, fair point about Crosby. Shoudl have gone with a malkin or guentzel (malkin is closer) instead.

Thanks again though!
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: tsyls
Dude he had 1 good season. Talk to me in 3 years and see if he’s still this good. If he is and is a top pairing guy putting up 50 pts a year okay yeah he’s probably the same value. But right now he’s not worth that much.

Marino is so good I watched a pens game and didn't even notice him, kids got a while till he's a number one ☺️

Can't wait for you guys to give up anyone of your team for him in two years because his contract is so good.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 36
Can't wait for you guys to give up anyone of your team for him in two years because his contract is so good.

Nah, Eichel and Dahlin are worth double maybe 3x him now and will be for their full career...not to mention Marino hasn't proven he can be a number one on his team yet and he's the same age as Eichel. Oh and 3 years older than Dahlin
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Nah, Eichel and Dahlin are worth double maybe 3x him now and will be for their full career...not to mention Marino hasn't proven he can be a number one on his team yet and he's the same age as Eichel. Oh and 3 years older than Dahlin

Okay, good point. Meant for Winnipeggers
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 53
Okay, good point. Meant for Winnipeggers

Schiefele, Laine, Connor, Morrissey.
I know you mean well and I'm not going to say your dillusional cause I can see where your coming from but here me out.
Marino is in his second year after having an OK rookie year but there was still 3 rookie defenders that where clearly better, in his second year he has to prove his worth before he is worth Laine now in his 5th year who has proved already he is a superstar, if Marino has a great year and is by the end of the year commanding 25 minutes and #1PP minutes and scoring at say about 40/50 per 82 then yea your right Marino on his contract might be worth Laine. Especially since they need a #1 RD.
19 janv. 2021 à 18 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Schiefele, Laine, Connor, Morrissey.
I know you mean well and I'm not going to say your dillusional cause I can see where your coming from but here me out.
Marino is in his second year after having an OK rookie year but there was still 3 rookie defenders that where clearly better, in his second year he has to prove his worth before he is worth Laine now in his 5th year who has proved already he is a superstar, if Marino has a great year and is by the end of the year commanding 25 minutes and #1PP minutes and scoring at say about 40/50 per 82 then yea your right Marino on his contract might be worth Laine. Especially since they need a #1 RD.

The idea on many Pens forums is to trade Letang and sign Dougie Hamilton in the offseason. He's not a PP guy like Letang or an amazing offensive defender. We're paying him to shutdown the other team and he does a damn good job at it. Once his offense game develops he'll be a top 10D in the league making 4.4m per year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage