Forums/Armchair-GM

Athletic Prospect Rank

Créé par: HatterTParty
Équipe: 2020-21 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 18 janv. 2021
Publié: 18 janv. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The hawks officially have the 24th ranked prospect pool in the league. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this rank? Personally, I can see why we are that low as there isn’t very marquee prospects in the pipeline much less graduating to the NHL this year save for Mitchell.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $62 895 481 $1 090 244 $3 565 000 $18 604 519 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
562 500 $562 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
DD
RFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
DG
UFA - 2
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
880 833 $880 833 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 3
811 667 $811 667 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 851
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Instead of just dishing out infractions and being robotic about keeping all users in check, I want to use this as a chance for all of us here to learn something from this and be better users for it. Sorry if being called out like this makes you feel weird, but I'm creeping up on a breaking point with how out of hand and ridiculous some of this has gotten. Please take my words into consideration.

Keeping each other blocked only works if the two of you mutually agree to not engage in third-party callouts. Using this thread as an example, @HatterTParty effectively serving as a moderator between you two so you guys can argue via proxy defeats that purpose.

@Ryminister_27, more context in your original post in this thread probably prevents a lot of this current discord from happening: I see your post and its intention because I'm a neutral party but not everyone is going to approach that kind of post with my neutrality. Your post can be seen as inflammatory from a Hawks perspective, even if it's not immediately false. I don't think you handled most of this situation very well up until post #23 in this discussion either: some of your back and forth really only adds fuel to this fire, especially when you're questioning the maturity of other users. Not your place, all it does is get those users riled up.

@ChiHawk immediate callouts of other users as a troll will never diffuse the situation. Piggybacking on other users targeting (in this case) Ryminister because you can't directly flame him yourself is wholeheartedly unacceptable. How do posts such as "This guy is a massive Hawks troll" or "or last winning a cup in 66/67 (55 years ago) or reaching a conference finals since 01/02 (19 years ago) laugh" improve the situation? Now that another user is requesting you stay off of their threads, I'd recommend you start focusing a lot more on how you're posting. Something you're doing is coming off as antagonistic, intentional or not. I don't need you to be all touchy-feely and overconsiderate of other users, but multiple instances of other users wanting you to frigg off is a telltale sign that something's not coming across right.

In all honesty, I'm tired of seeing your guys' names in our report forums. You guys have found every conceivable way this site has to piss the other off in spite of blocking each other. In spite of previous warnings and infractions, neither of you appears to be immediately willing to back out of this. Maybe it's pride, maybe you wholly believe it's all the other guys' fault. As far as the moderators are concerned, you've both been massive jackasses. The only way this gets better is if the two of you just learn to leave the other be. I won't speak for the other moderators, but I'm personally at the point where I'll ban one of you two (or both of you) the next time you guys cross the line. It's juvenile that the two of you have gone out of your way to manage to argue with each other despite having blocked each other.

This place is better off with tenured users like yourselves: despite the differences in opinions and that both of you think the other is a massive troll, both of you are valued users. The two of you combined have nearly 20,000 posts; you guys drive conversation and the development of good ideas when you set your minds to it. CapFriendly loses more than it gains if one or both of you end up banned because of this immature back-and-forth. Make it work before I or any of the other moderators need to make a hard decision.

@exo2769 and @BigOaf69, neither of you two are without fault in this scenario either but I want to let you guys off with a very informal warning. Coming to the defense of your team's honour by way of "but what about the Leafs?!?!?" and similar snark is just about one of the most childish things you can do on these boards. All it does is piss people off and derail a conversation. I don't know how much of your opinions on the matter were swayed by ChiHawk calling Ryminister out as a troll, but you guys cannot be doing that. I know a lot of users do it, and I know bagging on the Leafs is a good time, but neither of those justifies it in the context of on-topic discussion. We're cracking down on it because of how much trolling and flaming comes out of it.

Can everyone just be better next time? None of this needed to happen.

I appreciate the insights. I apologize sincerely for the parts I played in continuing the arguing and ranting. Seeing as I started this thread, I certainly shoulder a great deal of the blame and rightfully so. I respect your views on our disagreements and I will take your criticisms into account moving forward. Agains, I sincerely apologize the part I’ve played in this situation.
Ryminister_27 a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 58
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
Quoting: HatterTParty
I appreciate the insights. I apologize sincerely for the parts I played in continuing the arguing and ranting. Seeing as I started this thread, I certainly shoulder a great deal of the blame and rightfully so. I respect your views on our disagreements and I will take your criticisms into account moving forward. Agains, I sincerely apologize the part I’ve played in this situation.

Also please use the Chicago Blackhawks forum for a prospect pool discussion. Much better place for those kinds of threads than in AGM. I know they're less visible, but it's a catch-22. People won't go there until someone starts using them.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 851
Also please use the Chicago Blackhawks forum for a prospect pool discussion. Much better place for those kinds of threads than in AGM. I know they're less visible, but it's a catch-22. People won't go there until someone starts using them.

Fair enough, I’ll keep that in mind in the future.
BeterChiarelli a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Instead of just dishing out infractions and being robotic about keeping all users in check, I want to use this as a chance for all of us here to learn something from this and be better users for it. Sorry if being called out like this makes you feel weird, but I'm creeping up on a breaking point with how out of hand and ridiculous some of this has gotten. Please take my words into consideration.

Keeping each other blocked only works if the two of you mutually agree to not engage in third-party callouts. Using this thread as an example, @HatterTParty effectively serving as a moderator between you two so you guys can argue via proxy defeats that purpose.

@Ryminister_27, more context in your original post in this thread probably prevents a lot of this current discord from happening: I see your post and its intention because I'm a neutral party but not everyone is going to approach that kind of post with my neutrality. Your post can be seen as inflammatory from a Hawks perspective, even if it's not immediately false. I don't think you handled most of this situation very well up until post #23 in this discussion either: some of your back and forth really only adds fuel to this fire, especially when you're questioning the maturity of other users. Not your place, all it does is get those users riled up.

@ChiHawk immediate callouts of other users as a troll will never diffuse the situation. Piggybacking on other users targeting (in this case) Ryminister because you can't directly flame him yourself is wholeheartedly unacceptable. How do posts such as "This guy is a massive Hawks troll" or "or last winning a cup in 66/67 (55 years ago) or reaching a conference finals since 01/02 (19 years ago) laugh" improve the situation? Now that another user is requesting you stay off of their threads, I'd recommend you start focusing a lot more on how you're posting. Something you're doing is coming off as antagonistic, intentional or not. I don't need you to be all touchy-feely and overconsiderate of other users, but multiple instances of other users wanting you to frigg off is a telltale sign that something's not coming across right.

In all honesty, I'm tired of seeing your guys' names in our report forums. You guys have found every conceivable way this site has to piss the other off in spite of blocking each other. In spite of previous warnings and infractions, neither of you appears to be immediately willing to back out of this. Maybe it's pride, maybe you wholly believe it's all the other guys' fault. As far as the moderators are concerned, you've both been massive jackasses. The only way this gets better is if the two of you just learn to leave the other be. I won't speak for the other moderators, but I'm personally at the point where I'll ban one of you two (or both of you) the next time you guys cross the line. It's juvenile that the two of you have gone out of your way to manage to argue with each other despite having blocked each other.

This place is better off with tenured users like yourselves: despite the differences in opinions and that both of you think the other is a massive troll, both of you are valued users. The two of you combined have nearly 20,000 posts; you guys drive conversation and the development of good ideas when you set your minds to it. CapFriendly loses more than it gains if one or both of you end up banned because of this immature back-and-forth. Make it work before I or any of the other moderators need to make a hard decision.

@exo2769 and @BigOaf69, neither of you two are without fault in this scenario either but I want to let you guys off with a very informal warning. Coming to the defense of your team's honour by way of "but what about the Leafs?!?!?" and similar snark is just about one of the most childish things you can do on these boards. All it does is piss people off and derail a conversation. I don't know how much of your opinions on the matter were swayed by ChiHawk calling Ryminister out as a troll, but you guys cannot be doing that. I know a lot of users do it, and I know bagging on the Leafs is a good time, but neither of those justifies it in the context of on-topic discussion. We're cracking down on it because of how much trolling and flaming comes out of it.

Can everyone just be better next time? None of this needed to happen.

As I said in my report, I appreciate this. I have done my share to avoid the situation but when other users continued to escalate it I let it bother me and notified you instead of engaging with them. I will ensure future comments aren't indirectly out towards them either, and that you're contacted directly instead. I apologize for my actions in this, didn't intend to cause such a headache as it did. I will continue to have the user blocked to not directly engage them. I would hope they would do the same, but I can't speak for them.

Take care.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage