Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $79 331 842 $0 $850 000 $2 168 158 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    700 000 $700 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Équipe de réserve
    925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    AD, C, AG
    UFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    DD
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    DG
    RFA - 2
    733 333 $733 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    G
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    G
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    18 janv. 2021 à 4 h 1
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    why would the penguins want a 37 year old guy who can't skate?

That's an over pay on Jack if you ask me. He hasn't done anything to be worth that, and that's the problem that WPG is having with him. He think's he's more valuable than he really is and they aren't going to pay him like it. I don't blame them. At some point you realize he's basically a roughly10 goal 20 some point guy. Which makes him a 4th liner. You don't give that up for a 4th liner.
    Much like you don't give them long big money deals. He's 23 and hasn't shown he's capable of more. At some point he either accepts the low deal WPG or another team gives him or he'll try to play somewhere else. Because I don't see teams paying him what he wants. Including the penguins.
    18 janv. 2021 à 4 h 38
    NCHockeyYT
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 60
    Quoting: pharrow

That's an over pay on Jack if you ask me. He hasn't done anything to be worth that, and that's the problem that WPG is having with him. He think's he's more valuable than he really is and they aren't going to pay him like it. I don't blame them. At some point you realize he's basically a roughly10 goal 20 some point guy. Which makes him a 4th liner. You don't give that up for a 4th liner.
    Much like you don't give them long big money deals. He's 23 and hasn't shown he's capable of more. At some point he either accepts the low deal WPG or another team gives him or he'll try to play somewhere else. Because I don't see teams paying him what he wants. Including the penguins.

Im ok with the Jack trade only if they have the 2nd in 2022 and the third in 2023, but I sure as hell do not want Spezza. We need more youth. Not more old people.
    18 janv. 2021 à 5 h 45
    Banni
    Quoting: KCNRoyal
    Im ok with the Jack trade only if they have the 2nd in 2022 and the third in 2023, but I sure as hell do not want Spezza. We need more youth. Not more old people.

a 2nd and a 3rd is a lot to give up for a guy who got 15 minutes of ice time per last year and put up 29 points and 12 goals. Especially considering he did like no PK time, and got amost 58% of his starts in the Ozone.
    He's just not worth all that. You got better luck finding better production out of a 2nd round pick than that. At his age it's no longer where you are drafted and more what you have done with it. And he hasn't done anything with it.
    18 janv. 2021 à 8 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,183
    a 2nd and a 3rd is a lot to give up for a guy who got 15 minutes of ice time per last year and put up 29 points and 12 goals. Especially considering he did like no PK time, and got amost 58% of his starts in the Ozone.
    He's just not worth all that. You got better luck finding better production out of a 2nd round pick than that. At his age it's no longer where you are drafted and more what you have done with it. And he hasn't done anything with it.

Why does it matter if Roslovic played the PK or not? Pens and Jets have many good penalty killers.

Also when you take into account the games Roslovic missed, its fair to assume that would have been a 35 point season roughly and he's still young...

Your assessment on Roslovic is silly. Your essentially saying he's a bad player when he's not. How many points do you want from a 3rd liner exactly? 40-50? Thats unrealistic. 30+ is solid from a 3rd liner... so you saying he got 29 points and 10 goals so he's not good makes you look like a moron, no offense...

If you want to argue whether or not a 2nd and a 3rd is too much, then I understand. Jets want a RD for Roslovic, so an overpay might be what it would take to convince them to trade him without a RD in return.
    MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
    18 janv. 2021 à 9 h 6
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
    Spezza won’t report
    PinkWhitney et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
    18 janv. 2021 à 10 h 24
    Banni
    Quoting: PinkWhitney
    Why does it matter if Roslovic played the PK or not? Pens and Jets have many good penalty killers.

Also when you take into account the games Roslovic missed, its fair to assume that would have been a 35 point season roughly and he's still young...

Your assessment on Roslovic is silly. Your essentially saying he's a bad player when he's not. How many points do you want from a 3rd liner exactly? 40-50? Thats unrealistic. 30+ is solid from a 3rd liner... so you saying he got 29 points and 10 goals so he's not good makes you look like a moron, no offense...

If you want to argue whether or not a 2nd and a 3rd is too much, then I understand. Jets want a RD for Roslovic, so an overpay might be what it would take to convince them to trade him without a RD in return.

when you try to say other people look like a moron but your **** says **** like this.
    "Why does it matter if Roslovic played the PK or not? "

Here is a clue hockey clueless. The more you can do on the ice to better your team the better. And where your minutes come from says a lot.
    If you got a guy who gets 10 minutes of ice time a night but 3-4 of them come on the PK, then his odds of producing any points is a lot smaller than someone who gets 10 minutes of 5v5 or even strength play.
    They get harder minutes, they contribute in different ways that aren't coming up on a score sheet.

10 goals is pure **** for a 3rd liner. That is indeed 4th line production. If you don't under stand that you aren't paying attention.
    You want 3rd liners who can generate upper teens to 20 goals a season. It's called secondary scoring and every team in the league is looking for it.
    So when you role a guy out and he generates 10 goals a season and gets 15 minutes of basically 5v5 play every night and you want to say the production is "fine" and "average" for a 3rd liner I'm going to tell you now that's pure bs.

Most 3rd liners are getting 12-14 minutes a night and a lot of them are putting up better numbers than he is.
    This is why WPG isn't paying him.
    I don't know why that is so hard for you to figure out.
    18 janv. 2021 à 10 h 37
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    when you try to say other people look like a moron but your **** says **** like this.
    "Why does it matter if Roslovic played the PK or not? "

Here is a clue hockey clueless. The more you can do on the ice to better your team the better. And where your minutes come from says a lot.
    If you got a guy who gets 10 minutes of ice time a night but 3-4 of them come on the PK, then his odds of producing any points is a lot smaller than someone who gets 10 minutes of 5v5 or even strength play.
    They get harder minutes, they contribute in different ways that aren't coming up on a score sheet.

10 goals is pure **** for a 3rd liner. That is indeed 4th line production. If you don't under stand that you aren't paying attention.
    You want 3rd liners who can generate upper teens to 20 goals a season. It's called secondary scoring and every team in the league is looking for it.
    So when you role a guy out and he generates 10 goals a season and gets 15 minutes of basically 5v5 play every night and you want to say the production is "fine" and "average" for a 3rd liner I'm going to tell you now that's pure bs.

Most 3rd liners are getting 12-14 minutes a night and a lot of them are putting up better numbers than he is.
    This is why WPG isn't paying him.
    I don't know why that is so hard for you to figure out.

How many 3rd liners put up 20 goals in the NHL? Do you know how many top 6 players don't put up 20 goals? Come on dude, you're not that clueless...

10 goals is fine for a 3rd liner especially when he's putting up 30+ points. He's young, he'll produce more goals eventually, probably 15+

Winnipeg isn't paying him because he doesn't want to be in Winninpeg... My lord.

Btw, McCann is one of the best 3rd liners in the league and he doesn't put up close to 20 goals lol
    18 janv. 2021 à 12 h 30
    Banni
    How many 3rd liners put up 20 goals in the NHL? Do you know how many top 6 players don't put up 20 goals? Come on dude, you're not that clueless...

10 goals is fine for a 3rd liner especially when he's putting up 30+ points. He's young, he'll produce more goals eventually, probably 15+

Winnipeg isn't paying him because he doesn't want to be in Winninpeg... My lord.

Btw, McCann is one of the best 3rd liners in the league and he doesn't put up close to 20 goals lol

McCann isn't one of the better 3rd liners in the NHL and his failure to reach his potential and actually put up anything close to 20 goals is why you see him traded on here all the time.
    Like I said, upper teen to 20 goals.
    There are slews of guys putting up 16+ in a season. Most of them are doing it in far less ice time.
    15 minutes is a lot of ice time, all 5v5.
    You clearly know better than that.
    18 janv. 2021 à 12 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    McCann isn't one of the better 3rd liners in the NHL and his failure to reach his potential and actually put up anything close to 20 goals is why you see him traded on here all the time.
    Like I said, upper teen to 20 goals.
    There are slews of guys putting up 16+ in a season. Most of them are doing it in far less ice time.
    15 minutes is a lot of ice time, all 5v5.
    You clearly know better than that.

How many 3rd liners actually put up "upper teens to 20+ goals" every year?

What makes you think Roslovic, being 23 I believe isn't capable of putting up those goal totals as he further develops?
    18 janv. 2021 à 14 h 15
    Banni
    How many 3rd liners actually put up "upper teens to 20+ goals" every year?

What makes you think Roslovic, being 23 I believe isn't capable of putting up those goal totals as he further develops?

you want people to pay up for hopes and prayers. That isn't how it works on these guys who have years under their belt. Hell would you pay him the 2.5-3 million he'd be making at that level right now, as a RFA? I mean that speaks more than volumes on what the guy is worth no? I mean come on you are paying for future potential, that's your own argument.

Let me put it this way. ZAR put up 8 goals and 17 points for the penguins last year in 48 games. Which actually averages out to better than Jack's numbers.
    Are you going to claim to me he's a legit 3rd liner? Would you pay up what you want other people to pay up for Jack for ZAR?
    No you wouldn't. And that is where you're argument falls apart. Because I like ZAR, but he's a 4th liner who got paid 1 mil per after that season and rightfully so.
    Your guy isn't performing any better.
    You can say the same thing about ZAR, oh he's a young guy what makes you think he can't put up 20, you should pay an arm and a leg for him.
    I like ZAR, he's a decent player....he's a 4th liner who's value to the penguins is worth more than trading him. But his trade value is what it is. Jack's is no different but you want to argue otherwise.

There are a lot of 3rd liners putting up 16+ goals a season. You can't win without those guys contributing secondary scoring.
    Just in the teams I watch the most, Eller and Jenner. Both 3rd liners both guys have cracked 16+ multiple times.
    Lets not pretend that's not happening. Yeah there are some bad 3rd liners out there, but that's because there are a slew of bad aka replacement level players. Guys who have aged out but still have contracts, guys that are forced in, etc... It is what it is. A lot of them are getting less ice time than Jack.
    So we can keep going round and round on this, but when you realize YOU wouldn't pay what you are asking for the value you are getting. NOR would YOU pay the player a salary equal to what you are asking for him, then we are done arguing it.
    18 janv. 2021 à 19 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    you want people to pay up for hopes and prayers. That isn't how it works on these guys who have years under their belt. Hell would you pay him the 2.5-3 million he'd be making at that level right now, as a RFA? I mean that speaks more than volumes on what the guy is worth no? I mean come on you are paying for future potential, that's your own argument.

Let me put it this way. ZAR put up 8 goals and 17 points for the penguins last year in 48 games. Which actually averages out to better than Jack's numbers.
    Are you going to claim to me he's a legit 3rd liner? Would you pay up what you want other people to pay up for Jack for ZAR?
    No you wouldn't. And that is where you're argument falls apart. Because I like ZAR, but he's a 4th liner who got paid 1 mil per after that season and rightfully so.
    Your guy isn't performing any better.
    You can say the same thing about ZAR, oh he's a young guy what makes you think he can't put up 20, you should pay an arm and a leg for him.
    I like ZAR, he's a decent player....he's a 4th liner who's value to the penguins is worth more than trading him. But his trade value is what it is. Jack's is no different but you want to argue otherwise.

There are a lot of 3rd liners putting up 16+ goals a season. You can't win without those guys contributing secondary scoring.
    Just in the teams I watch the most, Eller and Jenner. Both 3rd liners both guys have cracked 16+ multiple times.
    Lets not pretend that's not happening. Yeah there are some bad 3rd liners out there, but that's because there are a slew of bad aka replacement level players. Guys who have aged out but still have contracts, guys that are forced in, etc... It is what it is. A lot of them are getting less ice time than Jack.
    So we can keep going round and round on this, but when you realize YOU wouldn't pay what you are asking for the value you are getting. NOR would YOU pay the player a salary equal to what you are asking for him, then we are done arguing it.

I just did further research and it turns out you're wrong, Rollover had 12 goals not 10... in 71 games played, he could have easily scored 4 more to live up to your 16 goal requirement.

Roslovic is a good 3rd liner, you are wrong, and your argument is fubar.

Good try though......
    Windjammer a aimé ceci.
    19 janv. 2021 à 5 h 41
    Banni
    I just did further research and it turns out you're wrong, Rollover had 12 goals not 10... in 71 games played, he could have easily scored 4 more to live up to your 16 goal requirement.

Roslovic is a good 3rd liner, you are wrong, and your argument is fubar.

Good try though......

easily scored 4 more....no he couldn't have.
    He wasn't even close.
    and it's an average, it's not his 1st year playing.
    He's never scored that many, he doesn't even average out to that many.
    If he's so good, why don't they pay him?
    If that's the mark of a good line player why don't you give up an arm and a leg for a player like ZAR, which you know you wouldn't.
    This is where you're argument falls apart as stated earlier.
    You avoid that. You don't want to go there. Because you know your full of it.
    19 janv. 2021 à 10 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    easily scored 4 more....no he couldn't have.
    He wasn't even close.
    and it's an average, it's not his 1st year playing.
    He's never scored that many, he doesn't even average out to that many.
    If he's so good, why don't they pay him?
    If that's the mark of a good line player why don't you give up an arm and a leg for a player like ZAR, which you know you wouldn't.
    This is where you're argument falls apart as stated earlier.
    You avoid that. You don't want to go there. Because you know your full of it.

4 goals in 9 games... absolutely impossible lol.

Your argument is that a player is a bad 3rd liner because he doesn't get 16+ goals lol even if the player is on pace for it or just comes short despite missing games.

You are an ABSOLUTE moron, congratulations.

They don't pay him because he does not want to play for them. Its real simple....
    19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 40
    Banni
    4 goals in 9 games... absolutely impossible lol.

Your argument is that a player is a bad 3rd liner because he doesn't get 16+ goals lol even if the player is on pace for it or just comes short despite missing games.

You are an ABSOLUTE moron, congratulations.

They don't pay him because he does not want to play for them. Its real simple....

Dude averages out to 13 goals over 82...talk about a moron. Yeah for him 4 goals in 9 games...is impossible. "on pace for it" learn math.
    19 janv. 2021 à 14 h 11
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Dude averages out to 13 goals over 82...talk about a moron. Yeah for him 4 goals in 9 games...is impossible. "on pace for it" learn math.

You are the biggest idiot on this site, everyone knows you are. You're the only one that doesn't lol
    19 janv. 2021 à 14 h 14
    Banni
    You are the biggest idiot on this site, everyone knows you are. You're the only one that doesn't lol

ok there whinny

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage