SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season!

Did you watch or leave this thread?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,538
Quoting: Wqrrior
I'm talking about last playoffs, the playoff ending injury on Scheifele. Scheifele did turn into that check in a way that caused greater injury, but it was clearly a hit of malicious intent as you can watch how far he came to make it.

Malicious intent? In what way? If the intent to bodycheck the puck carrier is considered malicious, sure. But last time I checked that is a standard part of the game, especially in the playoffs. If you are referring to some ulterior motive keep it written down next to your tinfoil hat and dont bring it here.
27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 46
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,987
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Do you have a clip of this? Genuinely curious what you are referring to since I have no idea

Watch how long Tk is locked on to Mark here. Then how he speeds up near the end. This is more than just a simple hit - Mark isn't his check, he accelerated faster towards Mark as he got closer.
Again, this is a response to whoever said that Tk hasn't done anything as gutless as Muzzin. I rank this above what Muzzin did tonight. If you are going to make dirty plays, you better expect players to give it back.

Although I don't think his intent here was to injure, he definitely was intent on hitting Scheifele as hard as he could, going out of his way to do so.
27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 50
Malicious intent? In what way? If the intent to bodycheck the puck carrier is considered malicious, sure. But last time I checked that is a standard part of the game, especially in the playoffs. If you are referring to some ulterior motive keep it written down next to your tinfoil hat and dont bring it here.

I left the clip. No need to get your back up; this is just my personal opinion on the matter. I don't expect to convince you of the play. Bias is talking if you don't think Matt Tk is gaining ground as one of the league's biggest pests. When you assume a role like that, he needs to be able to handle people poking him back.

As to the 2nd part - I'm not here to cause arguments and poke unnecessary remarks at other people on a website. I'll back out here since I have no intent to have bad blood with anyone.
27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 53

Watch how long Tk is locked on to Mark here. Then how he speeds up near the end. This is more than just a simple hit - Mark isn't his check, he accelerated faster towards Mark as he got closer.
Again, this is a response to whoever said that Tk hasn't done anything as gutless as Muzzin. I rank this above what Muzzin did tonight. If you are going to make dirty plays, you better expect players to give it back.

Although I don't think his intent here was to injure, he definitely was intent on hitting Scheifele as hard as he could, going out of his way to do so.

Ok first of all, what does this clip have to do with Tavares?

Who cares how hard he tried to hit Scheifele, go watch Bennett run people over in the same series if you want to complain, or like Zadorov for that matter. People literally go out of their way to hit all the time in the playoffs, watch St. Louis' cup run for examples. That hit was clean and the only reason there is an issue with it is because of how awkwardly Scheifele received the hit. What Muzzin did is bad manor and completely uncalled for
27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 56
Ok first of all, what does this clip have to do with Tavares?

Who cares how hard he tried to hit Scheifele, go watch Bennett run people over in the same series if you want to complain, or like Zadorov for that matter. People literally go out of their way to hit all the time in the playoffs, watch St. Louis' cup run for examples. That hit was clean and the only reason there is an issue with it is because of how awkwardly Scheifele received the hit. What Muzzin did is bad manor and completely uncalled for

When did I ever mention Tavares?

As I said, I don't expect to convince you of what I think. I don't understand why Flames fans are so convinced that Matt isn't a dirty player, then are so offended when anyone else does anything remotely "dirty" towards him. He is notorious for doing crap, why is he (and the fanbase) unable to take it back?

-

to maintain peace, this is my last comment on the matter.
27 janv. 2021 à 4 h 0
I left the clip. No need to get your back up; this is just my personal opinion on the matter. I don't expect to convince you of the play. Bias is talking if you don't think Matt Tk is gaining ground as one of the league's biggest pests. When you assume a role like that, he needs to be able to handle people poking him back.

As to the 2nd part - I'm not here to cause arguments and poke unnecessary remarks at other people on a website. I'll back out here since I have no intent to have bad blood with anyone.

Look, simply put I'm not Matthew Tkachuk, I am a fan of the team he plays for. I am aware he has done some things in this league that are frowned upon (ie. the headshot to Doughty). That however does not make Muzzin's actions tonight correct. In an adrenaline filled emotional game its natural for Tkachuk to retaliate the way he did
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 4 h 2
When did I ever mention Tavares?

As I said, I don't expect to convince you of what I think. I don't understand why Flames fans are so convinced that Matt isn't a dirty player, then are so offended when anyone else does anything remotely "dirty" towards him. He is notorious for doing crap, why is he (and the fanbase) unable to take it back?

-

to maintain peace, this is my last comment on the matter.

The post with the clip, the quoted part was in response to a comment about Tkachuk hitting Tavares
27 janv. 2021 à 4 h 3
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,246
Do you have a clip of this? Genuinely curious what you are referring to since I have no idea

I don't, but I'm sure one could probably be found. Remember like right at the last face-off of the game, like half a second left? The puck drop and horn blow are pretty much simultaneous. Tkachuk comes in as the horn is blowing and gives Tavares a little (and I do mean little, I'm not trying to make it out like he attacked him) dig, just enough to draw a reaction. I just don't really see the huge difference between that and a little puck flip.
27 janv. 2021 à 5 h 5
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
I don't, but I'm sure one could probably be found. Remember like right at the last face-off of the game, like half a second left? The puck drop and horn blow are pretty much simultaneous. Tkachuk comes in as the horn is blowing and gives Tavares a little (and I do mean little, I'm not trying to make it out like he attacked him) dig, just enough to draw a reaction. I just don't really see the huge difference between that and a little puck flip.

I found what you are talking about Here and that is more of a typical post game scrum. Even there Tavares reacted, so there shouldn't be any issue with Tkachuk responding to Muzzin. As for the difference between the 2 events, its pretty clear to me but idk what to tell you if you can't see it.
27 janv. 2021 à 5 h 20
Modifié 27 janv. 2021 à 5 h 36
I found what you are talking about Here and that is more of a typical post game scrum. Even there Tavares reacted, so there shouldn't be any issue with Tkachuk responding to Muzzin. As for the difference between the 2 events, its pretty clear to me but idk what to tell you if you can't see it.

?? Never said there was an issue with Tkachuk responding.

What's so clear about the difference to you? Both were events initiated by a player with the intent to antagonize their opponent, both were harmless actions, and both occurred after the final horn blew... What's the big difference here?
27 janv. 2021 à 6 h 26
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,361
My take on the M. Tkachuk and ensuing stuff
From my perspective Tkachuk couldn't really avoid falling on Campbell but probably could've not kneed him and what Muzzin did was increduibly stupid as if you want to get back at Tkachuk don't flick a puck at him, fight him and not when the game has ended since it makes you seem like a coward
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 8 h 40
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196
Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames

Tkachuk is dirty

My favourite part of my life is when he fell over and Muzzin shot the puck at him tears of joy
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 9 h 13
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: LeafsFan4Ever34
Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames

Tkachuk is dirty

My favourite part of my life is when he fell over and Muzzin shot the puck at him tears of joy

Well I’m sorry to hear how sad you life is.
27 janv. 2021 à 9 h 15
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,361
Stl might trade Vince Dunn since apparently Tarasenko is close to a return and they need to clear some cap. Plus Stl finds Dunn a turnover machine and his offence doesn't compensate for it
27 janv. 2021 à 10 h 5
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Oh yeah, this is perfectly fine, but Tkachuk falling into Campbell was terrible and intentional. That was a completely idiotic thing to do. The game was already over. Take your 2 wins and walk away. He must be so glad that there’s a month in between games and that he might not have to deal with the consequences for his actions, or he might be in a tonne of pain after the next game.

People need to stop with the double standard. I swear, no matter what Tkachuk does, everyone tries to blame him for everything. Tkachuk has never done anything remotely as gutless as what Muzzin just did. But when Muzzin does something terrible it’s funny.

A pest getting unwound from pest **** will never not be funny.
27 janv. 2021 à 10 h 43
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196
Well I’m sorry to hear how sad you life is.

I have a good life tho
27 janv. 2021 à 11 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,901
Oh yeah, this is perfectly fine, but Tkachuk falling into Campbell was terrible and intentional. That was a completely idiotic thing to do. The game was already over. Take your 2 wins and walk away. He must be so glad that there’s a month in between games and that he might not have to deal with the consequences for his actions, or he might be in a tonne of pain after the next game.

People need to stop with the double standard. I swear, no matter what Tkachuk does, everyone tries to blame him for everything. Tkachuk has never done anything remotely as gutless as what Muzzin just did. But when Muzzin does something terrible it’s funny.

I don't have a horse in this race. What Muzzin did was a bit of a dink move. But when you play like Tkachuk plays you're not going to draw any sympathy and people are going to let stuff slide more. Look at Brad Marchand, anytime anyone cheap shots Marchy the league is pretty much "that's what you get" Tkachuk is that kind of player.
However, the fact that he's got Muzzin willing to do something like that tells me that he's in Muzzin's head already and Muzzin is going to go all Doughty on him this year and Calgary is going to benefit from it.
AndrewLadd, BuFfaLOFaN, MitchMarner_16 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 11 h 26
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: Rangsey
I don't have a horse in this race. What Muzzin did was a bit of a dink move. But when you play like Tkachuk plays you're not going to draw any sympathy and people are going to let stuff slide more. Look at Brad Marchand, anytime anyone cheap shots Marchy the league is pretty much "that's what you get" Tkachuk is that kind of player.
However, the fact that he's got Muzzin willing to do something like that tells me that he's in Muzzin's head already and Muzzin is going to go all Doughty on him this year and Calgary is going to benefit from it.

And let’s be honest if Tkachuk was the one who flipped the puck at Muzzin leafs fans would be going bananas
Rangsey et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 11 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,207
Quoting: AndrewLadd
And let’s be honest if Tkachuk was the one who flipped the puck at Muzzin leafs fans would be going bananas

if muzzin jammed his knee into Rittich's back I would say its warranted
27 janv. 2021 à 11 h 33
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
4vj7h8

How can I post pictures on here?? It never works
27 janv. 2021 à 11 h 56

It was an utterly harmless act of retribution (the fact that it's payback is key here) that served to cause Tkachuk to aggressively sh*t his pants. It was, in fact, hilarious. Master-class of button pushing on a guy who is normally the button pusher.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 0
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
4vj7h8

How can I post pictures on here?? It never works

What I do is click on the little picture icon that's along the top bar when you go to type something (between the quotation and youtube icons) and copy the image address in there. There have been times where it didn't work for me either. Usually does, though.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 3
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
Quoting: Rangsey

Think it's the other way around. Muzzin's now in Tkachuks head. Next time they play Tkachuk is going to spend a good amount of time trying to get revenge.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Quoting: mondo
Think it's the other way around. Muzzin's now in Tkachuks head. Next time they play Tkachuk is going to spend a good amount of time trying to get revenge.

I think they are in each other's head, and they both hate each other now.
27 janv. 2021 à 12 h 6
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,901
Quoting: mondo

I'll take that bet. Tkachuk is better at this kind of fight.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage