SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season!

Did you watch or leave this thread?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

22 janv. 2021 à 1 h 2
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I think Jarmo is going to have to sit down with Torts and talk about this. From reports it seems like Jarmo wanted to see how the season plays out and then figure out how to deal with Dubois, depending on the Blue Jackets’ play. Tortorella seems like he’s completely done with PLD and is just waiting until he gets traded. So Jarmo’s probably going to have to convince John to play Pierre-Luc, or Kekalainen needs to trade him ASAP, although that doesn’t seem like the best course of action.

I have to say, I just watched him give up on that puck battle in the corner. It's tough to watch. I almost can't believe that an athlete of his caliber would just give up on a play. Nick Foligno's post game comments summed it up pretty good. "A lot of guys gave it their all tonight, but we've gotta get others on board."
nickthehabsfan, BuFfaLOFaN, AndrewLadd and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 7 h 9
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Quoting: mondo
I believe Tortorella was in the right tonight. This was the last shift he went out on:

I was indifferent towards PLD. I really dont like him now.

He seems like a spoiled entitled brat who thingks because hes good he controls the team.
BuFfaLOFaN et LeafsFan4Ever34 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 7 h 17
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
News from last nights games
PLD doesn’t seem to want to put in any effort at playing hockey, he played around 4 minutes and Jarmo will have to trade him or talk with Torts and PLD
Boston can score 5 on 5, who knew it only took them 12 periods... and then they did in twice in slightly more than a minute

Montreal Canadiens
Again many penalties some complete bull****
Again good game from the Armia, Kk, Toffoli line
Tyler Myers most likely gets a suspension for his hit to the head on Armia who Claude Julien says has a concussion, Myers got a major and a game misconduct on the play
Paul Byron got injured after taking a Weber shot to the foot, finished the game and CJ say some it’s a day to day injury
Allen did well
We have a great scoring PK
KSIxSKULLS et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 8 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: Brian2016
Do you guys think a trade is actually imminent? How can Jarmo possibly give in to this kind of demand. It would set a horrible precedent for the league, especially if he got fleeced in the trade. This is an impossible no-win situation for Jarmo and Torts.

He might be worth a lot less now and someone is going to take a shot @TanSor your wild or maybe buffalo might get him v cheap
TanSor et Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 8 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,510
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
He might be worth a lot less now and someone is going to take a shot TanSor your wild or maybe buffalo might get him v cheap

I doubt teams drop out of the race. There are probably at least 10 teams calling about him daily
BuFfaLOFaN et Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I doubt teams drop out of the race. There are probably at least 10 teams calling about him daily

Agreed, I just thought of 2 of the many
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 14
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,268
Quoting: Brian2016
Do you guys think a trade is actually imminent? How can Jarmo possibly give in to this kind of demand. It would set a horrible precedent for the league, especially if he got fleeced in the trade. This is an impossible no-win situation for Jarmo and Torts.

I feel like this is similar to the Duchene and Colorado situation. He will be traded, but Jarmo isn't going to just dump him. On the flip side, maybe it's between PLD and Torts, Columbus is 1-2-2 to start the season so there's a chance Torts will be fired if things stay this way.
BuFfaLOFaN et Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 19
This is my North Division review
right now Montreal is looking great, they take too many penalties but everything else is doing great, hopefully losing Armia and Byron doesn't hurt them too much
Winnipeg is doing good
Toronto is shaky as always
Calagry is doing good too
Edmonton and Vancouver are doing bad and are shown to have massive problem, mainly goaltending and defense for both
Ottawa has been doing better than expected
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,510
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
right now Montreal is looking great, they take too many penalties but everything else is doing great, hopefully losing Armia and Byron doesn't hurt them too much
Winnipeg is doing good
Edmonton and Vancouver are doing bad and are shown to have massive problem, mainly goaltending and defense for both

Not really in depth besides MTL. Watch some of the other games, they're all enjoyable
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 33
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Not really in depth besides MTL. Watch some of the other games, they're all enjoyable

Well i am a habs fan so i watch the habs games and i never said i was going in depth
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 34
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,268
Winnipeg is doing good

I'm kind of excited to see Perry get a chance on the 4th line. He put up 20 points last year so I think it's a blessing in disguise that Armia got hurt.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 36
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
I'm kind of excited to see Perry get a chance on the 4th line. He put up 20 points last year so I think it's a blessing in disguise that Armia got hurt.

Well Armia was clicking with Toffoli and Kk so i'm not sure it's a blessing and Perry is old and slow which means his style isn't good against speedy teams
KSIxSKULLS et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 9 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
He might be worth a lot less now and someone is going to take a shot @TanSor your wild or maybe buffalo might get him v cheap

I'm not sure if Guerin would be interested after that performance last night. Guerin has preached a team-first mentality and that he wants hard working, competitive play from our team whenever he's on the radio/podcasts and Dubois basically intentionally sabotaged his team's chance of winning when he was on the ice last night. Don't see how that fits what Guerin wants in a player, as badly as we need him
22 janv. 2021 à 10 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,207
Toronto Maple Leafs Edmonton Oilers

Auston Matthews and Joe Thornton will not be playing tonight. F***
MitchMarner_16 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 10 h 51
Quoting: leafs101

NOOOOOO Joe won't be playing what will the leafs do ?¸
on a real note missing Matthews sucks for the leafs and for me
Kotkaniemi15 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 10 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,207
NOOOOOO Joe won't be playing what will the leafs do ?¸
on a real note missing Matthews sucks for the leafs and for me

he's out with "upper body soreness". Kinda bs not to play through that but at the same time better to rest him now than to have this turn into something bigger for the rest of the season.
22 janv. 2021 à 10 h 54
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk to u again
22 janv. 2021 à 11 h 16
Former Hockey Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
So Myers isn’t getting suspended. It’s horrible, but I can’t say I’m surprised. He hit Armia’s chest a split-second before he hit his head, which is what likely made the NHL be able to not suspend it. The fact that a head hit that gives someone a concussion in a game that’s already over, with nothing but a penalty that has no effect on anything is sickening, but I guess that’s just how it goes.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 11 h 20
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
So Myers isn’t getting suspended. It’s horrible, but I can’t say I’m surprised. He hit Armia’s chest a split-second before he hit his head, which is what likely made the NHL be able to not suspend it. The fact that a head hit that gives someone a concussion in a game that’s already over, with nothing but a penalty that has no effect on anything is sickening, but I guess that’s just how it goes.

Ok, we are so playing Perry and someone will scrap with Myers
nickthehabsfan et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559

So there is interest. At least for now
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 13 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: TanSor
I'm not sure if Guerin would be interested after that performance last night. Guerin has preached a team-first mentality and that he wants hard working, competitive play from our team whenever he's on the radio/podcasts and Dubois basically intentionally sabotaged his team's chance of winning when he was on the ice last night. Don't see how that fits what Guerin wants in a player, as badly as we need him

Billy G would be dumb to to be pushing to get PLD. He checks every box for what the Wild need. If the price is too high to get him that's one thing, but not trying to get the thing your team needs the most is a failure as a GM.

I'm betting it's an organizational thing with CBJ at this point, and once PLD gets somewhere else he'll be fine. Something similar to ROR in BUF. PLD has done everything right up to this season, and hasn't been a problem child until just recently.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 13 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: wabit
Billy G would be dumb to to be pushing to get PLD. He checks every box for what the Wild need. If the price is too high to get him that's one thing, but not trying to get the thing your team needs the most is a failure as a GM.

I'm betting it's an organizational thing with CBJ at this point, and once PLD gets somewhere else he'll be fine. Something similar to ROR in BUF. PLD has done everything right up to this season, and hasn't been a problem child until just recently.

All fair points. Maybe I'm overblowing the situation
22 janv. 2021 à 13 h 36
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196

Help
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 13 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: TanSor
All fair points. Maybe I'm overblowing the situation

He looked like a guy who just had a "f-it I'm done here" moment at his job. It reminded me a lot of Nino his last few games in MN.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2021 à 14 h 23
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,817
he's out with "upper body soreness". Kinda bs not to play through that but at the same time better to rest him now than to have this turn into something bigger for the rest of the season.

Fractured rib****

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage