SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season!

Did you watch or leave this thread?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

19 janv. 2021 à 12 h 35
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: HabsFan77
who's fault? Nashville or Carolina? Or is it unknown?

I think LeBrun said Carolina
nickthehabsfan a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 12 h 51
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Buffalo Sabres
Lines I asked for last night...
Hall - Eichel - (REINHART)
(SKINNER) - Staal - Ollofson
(THOMPSON) - Eakin - Cozens
(REIDER) - Lazar - Sheahan

In order of ice time per pairing
Dahlin - Montour
McCabe - Risto
Miller - Jokiharju

Ullmark
Hutton

Lines we got
Hall - Eichel - (REINHART) A++ Looks like the best line in hockey
(Cozens) - Staal - Ollofson B+ Ollofson and Cozens looked really good, Staal should get better I think, might be slightly banged up.
(THOMPSON) - Eakin - Reider B, they did ok, but I mean they weren't amazing in the ozone and they seemed to be playing mostly in the Nuetral zone.
(Skinner) - Lazar - Sheahan A+ Skinner is back to being a star in this league, he has had 2 dominate games (the last 2) and don't everything right except he hasn't been able to cash in. As soon as his scoring touch is returned the league better watch out. Lazar had 2 goals in 12 minutes, Sheahan had a beautiful pass for lazar's second.

In order of ice time per pairing
Dahlin - Montour
McCabe - Risto
Miller - Jokiharju

Johanson
Hutton

Back to?
19 janv. 2021 à 12 h 54
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Toronto Maple Leafs

Solid showing last night by the boys in blue and white; here's my three takeaways.

1. Tavares Looking Back to 18-19 Form
John Tavares has continued his hot streak with his 3rd goal in four games, and his 6th point. If tavares can hit 30 goals in 56 games, thats equivalent to scoring 42 goals in an 82 game season. JT has looked confident, composed, and ready to bounce back better than ever.

2. Mitch Marner's Strong Showing
Ah. Mitch '11mil' marner, finally showing us why hes paid 11 million bucks. Hes is passing well, looking confiddent wiht the puck and is looking pre-ankle injury again. With the same amount of stats as tavares, those two are driving the leafs' top six.

3. Andersen Bounces Back
Freddy looking steady. He was very calm in net last night, no over compensating, and almost had connor's goal; too bad is squeaked through the arm. Hopefully this gives fred some confidence back....
19 janv. 2021 à 12 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: LeafsFan4Ever34
Back to?

40 goals is a star.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
my predictions were tor, cgy, mtl for top 3 in Canada. but it could be any order.

I agree. I had VAN in the mix, as well. I think they'll battle it out w/ WPG for the last playoff spot.
BuFfaLOFaN et nickthehabsfan a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 9
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Toronto Maple Leafs

Solid showing last night by the boys in blue and white; here's my three takeaways.

1. Tavares Looking Back to 18-19 Form
John Tavares has continued his hot streak with his 3rd goal in four games, and his 6th point. If tavares can hit 30 goals in 56 games, thats equivalent to scoring 42 goals in an 82 game season. JT has looked confident, composed, and ready to bounce back better than ever.

2. Mitch Marner's Strong Showing
Ah. Mitch '11mil' marner, finally showing us why hes paid 11 million bucks. Hes is passing well, looking confiddent wiht the puck and is looking pre-ankle injury again. With the same amount of stats as tavares, those two are driving the leafs' top six.

3. Andersen Bounces Back
Freddy looking steady. He was very calm in net last night, no over compensating, and almost had connor's goal; too bad is squeaked through the arm. Hopefully this gives fred some confidence back....

No question, it was a dominant performance by the Leafs. If Tavares keeps up his strong offensive play and gives the Leafs 2 great scoring lines, they'll be really tough to beat this season. But, they're never gonna be great defensively, so they need that top 6 to bring it night in and night out.
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Brian2016
No question, it was a dominant performance by the Leafs. If Tavares keeps up his strong offensive play and gives the Leafs 2 great scoring lines, they'll be really tough to beat this season. But, they're never gonna be great defensively, so they need that top 6 to bring it night in and night out.

Leafs are pretty scary 2bh! There is alot of canadian teams that have taken big jumps, I think MTL is the best built team to succeed in the playoffs. It think their defensive and offensive depth with top end scoring and a world stopper in net is just unstoppable to a degree. I mean TOR top 6 would need to score alot to keep up
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Brian2016

Leafs are pretty scary 2bh! There is alot of canadian teams that have taken big jumps, I think MTL is the best built team to succeed in the playoffs. It think their defensive and offensive depth with top end scoring and a world stopper in net is just unstoppable to a degree. I mean TOR top 6 would need to score alot to keep up
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN

I think Montreal's only issue come playoff time is that they don't have a game breaker up front. Kucherov/Point, ROR, Ovechkin, Crosby from the last 4 teams. I think that may be enough to lose them a series. If you get to a game 6/7 and it's close, your going to need someone to take over and put it away and they don't have that guy right now
BuFfaLOFaN et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Quoting: TheFlamingC
I think Montreal's only issue come playoff time is that they don't have a game breaker up front. Kucherov/Point, ROR, Ovechkin, Crosby from the last 4 teams. I think that may be enough to lose them a series. If you get to a game 6/7 and it's close, your going to need someone to take over and put it away and they don't have that guy right now

it might be suzuki by the end of the season
Kotkaniemi15 et TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 42
Démarrer sujet

I'm thinking Zuki can be that, Tatar could if he wanted I mean you could maybe rely on Price to be the game breaker, I like the chances of Suzuki though and what he brings to the table.
TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 13 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,207

best case scenario Suzuki becomes a 60-70 point player this year (82 game I mean). Expected for me is 55-60. That's great, great strides for his development, but that's not your dominant superstar (at least not yet).
nickthehabsfan a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 14 h 16
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
Quoting: leafs101
best case scenario Suzuki becomes a 60-70 point player this year (82 game I mean). Expected for me is 55-60. That's great, great strides for his development, but that's not your dominant superstar (at least not yet).

Our team depth will be the dominant superstar
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 14 h 16
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196
Kasperi Kapanen of the Pittsburgh Penguins has been activated from LTIR fully recovering from COVID-19
BuFfaLOFaN et nickthehabsfan a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 14 h 46

Could be
19 janv. 2021 à 14 h 48
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Our team depth will be the dominant superstar

That can only take you so far. Late in a series, trailing in games, your going to need someone who can take over
19 janv. 2021 à 15 h 57
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
That can only take you so far. Late in a series, trailing in games, your going to need someone who can take over

Carey Price, Petry and Weber, Nick Suzuki, Brendan Gallagher, most of our players could become the person that takes over
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 8
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Carey Price, Petry and Weber, Nick Suzuki, Brendan Gallagher, most of our players could become the person that takes over

I’m talking superstar top 50 forward. Suzuki could be there at years end. I don’t think Gallagher has the offensive punch tho
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 13
Démarrer sujet
I’m talking superstar top 50 forward. Suzuki could be there at years end. I don’t think Gallagher has the offensive punch tho

Tatar is a top 50 forward I think, Suzuki will be soon, Gallagher could push the boundaries but....maybe not.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 53
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516

We may not have a superstar forward, but the Tatar - Danault - Gallagher line has been one of the best in the NHL in the past few years. And early results from the Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson line have been promising, and Suzuki has room to grow. We may not have a single player that can take over a game (other than Price), but if at least one of our lines is rolling, we’ll have a good shot at winning every night. And St. Louis didn’t have a superstar difference maker, but they still won the Stanley Cup. (Not that I think Montreal would make it that far, but just showing that a team with this sort of make up can do well.)
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 53
Kotkatni-overrated to the taxi squad.

(note I have nothing against the Habs, top 3 team in North imo, but Kotkat is overhyped so hard its not even funny)
TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 54
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Modifié 19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 59
Quoting: leafs101
Kotkatni-overrated to the taxi squad.

(note I have nothing against the Habs, top 3 team in North imo, but Kotkat is overhyped so hard its not even funny)

And Suzuki will be on the taxi squad on Thursday. We’re banking cap space. What’s your point?

Edit: I mean Friday. I forgot we were playing a back to back.
19 janv. 2021 à 16 h 54
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
We may not have a superstar forward, but the Tatar - Danault - Gallagher line has been one of the best in the NHL in the past few years. And early results from the Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson line have been promising, and Suzuki has room to grow. We may not have a single player that can take over a game (other than Price), but if at least one of our lines is rolling, we’ll have a good shot at winning every night. And St. Louis didn’t have a superstar difference maker, but they still won the Stanley Cup. (Not that I think Montreal would make it that far, but just showing that a team with this sort of make up can do well.)

O'Reilly, Tarasenko, and Pietrangelo

EDIT: you said forward. O'Reilly and Tarasenko
yikes a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 9

I’d argue ROR and Senko were
yikes a aimé ceci.
19 janv. 2021 à 17 h 15
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,817

As others said ROR and Tara (I also love Weber and Romanov but they had Pietrangelo and Parayko who definitely were top 5 players (if not close to) in the playoffs). and NOT HATING ON PRICE HERE but Binner was on a HEEEAAAATTTEER.

Not saying price can’t get on one/ can’t be good. But JB was on another planet, which he eventually came back to earth from last year.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage