SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Minnesota Wild

Game 1

15 janv. 2021 à 12 h 52
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
NHL.com's summary of players making their debut, aside from Kaprizov.

"Bonino was 13-for-20 on face-offs, Johansson had one hit in 17:29 of ice time, and Bjugstad had one shot and one hit in 13:27"

So we acquired Johansson for his grit, right? Please? lol
mnwild1790, OutCold13 et TanSor a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 13 h 11
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 817
Quoting: JayTea
NHL.com's summary of players making their debut, aside from Kaprizov.

"Bonino was 13-for-20 on face-offs, Johansson had one hit in 17:29 of ice time, and Bjugstad had one shot and one hit in 13:27"

So we acquired Johansson for his grit, right? Please? lol

My thoughts are:

-Damn Kaprizov is good.
-Fiala may not have scored but he sure was effective offensively. I also think the bad ice slowed Fiala down or else he would've had an even bigger impact on the game.
-Talbot was ok. Shaky at parts, but settled in by the 3rd period
-Greenway looked to impose his will physically. Hope to see more of that and see the results pay off!
-All new additions not named Kaprizov were non-existent. I'll give them a pass since this is like preseason for all of them. But they need to mesh, and quickly.
-We NEED to be better in the faceoff circle. That was brutal to watch most critical draws go LA's way.
-And to finish it off: Damn Kaprizov is good.
JayTea, OutCold13 et TanSor a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 14 h 11
Démarrer sujet
14m in dead cap
Quoting: mnwild1790
My thoughts are:

-Damn Kaprizov is good.
-Fiala may not have scored but he sure was effective offensively. I also think the bad ice slowed Fiala down or else he would've had an even bigger impact on the game.
-Greenway looked to impose his will physically. Hope to see more of that and see the results pay off!
-All new additions not named Kaprizov were non-existent. I'll give them a pass since this is like preseason for all of them. But they need to mesh, and quickly.
-We NEED to be better in the faceoff circle. That was brutal to watch most critical draws go LA's way.

How was Bonino? He at least did well on faceoffs, no one else really seemed to.
mnwild1790, OutCold13 et TanSor a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 17 h 44
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 817
Quoting: JayTea
How was Bonino? He at least did well on faceoffs, no one else really seemed to.

That's the thing. I didn't really notice him. So okay I guess? I mean he must've done well defensively or else I would've noticed his mistakes. But offensively I don't remember him creating any chances, cycling OR even forechecking.

I did notice Mar Jo. He was...rusty we'll call it. Mental lapses defensively. Didn't move the needle offensively. In fact, he turned the puck over in the offensive zone a few times. Just not a great performance from him
TanSor et JayTea a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 19 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
This was a throw away game. ToI was really skewed because of all the PP/PK time. There isn't a lot to really take from it other than the PP setup isn't good.
OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 23 h 44
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Quoting: mnwild1790
My thoughts are:

-Damn Kaprizov is good.

I wouldn't expect improvement in the faceoff circle.
15 janv. 2021 à 23 h 50
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
So yeah I didn't see the game but I did listen. I am a bit concerned with the Suter/Dumba pairing.
I'm starting to think Brodin has changed up his game some and now has more offense to it, probably not but worth watching.
Wild have never needed a center more. Rask looked good relatively speaking.
16 janv. 2021 à 3 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: OutCold13
So yeah I didn't see the game but I did listen. I am a bit concerned with the Suter/Dumba pairing.
I'm starting to think Brodin has changed up his game some and now has more offense to it, probably not but worth watching.

Brodin has offense to his game, he's shown it in the past when he wasn't on babysitting duty. He's just been on babysitting duty for most of his career now.
OutCold13, JayTea et TanSor a aimé ceci.
16 janv. 2021 à 15 h 15
Démarrer sujet
14m in dead cap
Quoting: wabit
Brodin has offense to his game, he's shown it in the past when he wasn't on babysitting duty. He's just been on babysitting duty for most of his career now.

I remember him being given a chance to QB the PP when Boudreau first took over as coach and he looked good moving the puck on the blue line. His passing skills are pretty good and he's extremely mobile, he really deserves to be given a chance to show more offense.

Quoting: OutCold13

I joke a lot about him, but Rask isn't completely useless. He's just overpaid for what he brings to the table. If he made $1.5m to center the 4th line, no one would complain.
TanSor et OutCold13 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage