Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $70 667 024 $0 $882 500 $10 832 976 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 5
    6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
    C
    UFA - 6
    7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
    AG
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $
    C
    RFA - 4
    3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    785 000 $785 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    15 janv. 2021 à 3 h 53
    Rejoint: avr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,536
    I'm sorry but wtf has fiala done to get that contract?
    15 janv. 2021 à 3 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: févr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,963
    Quoting: SociallyHawkward
    I'm sorry but wtf has fiala done to get that contract?

I think he will end the year at or over as a pt per game player. The energy he plays with is beyond insane. Ever since he took off midway though last season, he hasn't stopped. He looks truly elite, and I doubt he will come in under 6M.

Of course this contract represents my prediction. It would be a different story if the season ended tomorrow.
    15 janv. 2021 à 3 h 59
    Quoting: Wqrrior
    I think he will end the year at or over as a pt per game player. The energy he plays with is beyond insane. Ever since he took off midway though last season, he hasn't stopped. He looks truly elite, and I doubt he will come in under 6M.

Of course this contract represents my prediction. It would be a different story if the season ended tomorrow.

Idk. As a hawks fan strome lit it up for a season and only got 3 mil. If Fiala has a great season I still can't see him getting more than a 5 mil 5 year deal.
    15 janv. 2021 à 4 h 6
    Minnesota Wild
    Rejoint: oct. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 329
    That's way more than I would pay to keep Dumba. I'm not even a huge Soucy fan, I've just been of the belief (for years now) that Dumba's a liability and if he's not scoring, he's not nearly worth his contract. Outside of a 30 game stretch, he hasn't been worth anywhere close to $6 million. I'd say trade Dumba for the best package possible, keep our other assets and let Seattle take whoever they decide they want.
    Wqrrior et OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 4 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: SociallyHawkward
    Idk. As a hawks fan strome lit it up for a season and only got 3 mil. If Fiala has a great season I still can't see him getting more than a 5 mil 5 year deal.

Strome experienced notable fallback from his trade year (in his contract year). He also was playing with elite players.... and happened to take a bridge deal due to the Hawks cap situation and the state of the league / world.

Hawks fans generally like to compare situations on other teams to the hawks (aside: i mean i get it, but why does it seem like hawks fans do this more than other teams??) but theres no comparing Strome and Fiala.

- Fiala has already had his bridge deal. Players come off bridges either aiming to go to FA, or to get money. Strome is 2 years behind... essentially getting what Fiala already did.

- Fiala already had a proven year in Nashville, followed by a down year that sparked the trade

- His explosion was on a different tier from Stromes.

- Fiala became the face of Minnesota. the faces of Chicago are long established. Your profile picture is one of said faces. Minnesota had no face, then Fiala exploded.

- He's doing this alone. There's not really any star power on this team. he has become a star, and plays with undeniable energy and determination. Watching him late last season, in the playoffs, and even this first game tonight... you know when he is on the ice. He's the teams best player; and I note again that he is able to do this essentially alone. There's no Toews or Kane, heck, there's no DeBrincat level players on this team.

If he builds on the past two years, and at the age of 24, continues to grow, I see no reason why MIN won't hand him a big boy long term contract now. It's the same type of betting on the future that happened with Keller and Hischier. Except I'd argue there's more to look forward to in this case, and more already proven than those two cases.

Wild fans can chime in ( @TanSor @MNBassman ), but if he exceeds all odds again this year and decides to ink long term, I'd expect at least 6.5M....
    RazWild et mnwild1790 a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 4 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: futurehofer
    That's way more than I would pay to keep Dumba. I'm not even a huge Soucy fan, I've just been of the belief (for years now) that Dumba's a liability and if he's not scoring, he's not nearly worth his contract. Outside of a 30 game stretch, he hasn't been worth anywhere close to $6 million. I'd say trade Dumba for the best package possible, keep our other assets and let Seattle take whoever they decide they want.

I agree with you. Just seems like Dumba is internally valuable and they want to keep him around. I feel like it will cost them again... might not have learned from losing Tuch. I feel like if they planned on moving him, he would be gone by now.
    15 janv. 2021 à 4 h 17
    Strome experienced notable fallback from his trade year (in his contract year). He also was playing with elite players.... and happened to take a bridge deal due to the Hawks cap situation and the state of the league / world.

Hawks fans generally like to compare situations on other teams to the hawks (aside: i mean i get it, but why does it seem like hawks fans do this more than other teams??) but theres no comparing Strome and Fiala.

- Fiala has already had his bridge deal. Players come off bridges either aiming to go to FA, or to get money. Strome is 2 years behind... essentially getting what Fiala already did.

- Fiala already had a proven year in Nashville, followed by a down year that sparked the trade

- His explosion was on a different tier from Stromes.

- Fiala became the face of Minnesota. the faces of Chicago are long established. Your profile picture is one of said faces. Minnesota had no face, then Fiala exploded.

- He's doing this alone. There's not really any star power on this team. he has become a star, and plays with undeniable energy and determination. Watching him late last season, in the playoffs, and even this first game tonight... you know when he is on the ice. He's the teams best player; and I note again that he is able to do this essentially alone. There's no Toews or Kane, heck, there's no DeBrincat level players on this team.

If he builds on the past two years, and at the age of 24, continues to grow, I see no reason why MIN won't hand him a big boy long term contract now. It's the same type of betting on the future that happened with Keller and Hischier. Except I'd argue there's more to look forward to in this case, and more already proven than those two cases.

Wild fans can chime in ( @TanSor @MNBassman ), but if he exceeds all odds again this year and decides to ink long term, I'd expect at least 6.5M....

I'll admit I haven't watched him play too much but being the best offensive player on a bad offensive team is directly in line with players like Keller. Is his contract one you'd want on your team right now? I'd say no.
    15 janv. 2021 à 4 h 19
    Minnesota Wild
    Rejoint: oct. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 329
    Modifié 15 janv. 2021 à 9 h 11
    I agree with you. Just seems like Dumba is internally valuable and they want to keep him around. I feel like it will cost them again... might not have learned from losing Tuch. I feel like if they planned on moving him, he would be gone by now.

I think Guerin is trying to do with Dumba what Sakic did with Duchene. There were rumors about Sakic wanting to make a trade around a year before it finally happened. He was patient as hell and waited for a return he was comfortable with. As we saw in the behind the scenes draft videos this year, Guerin has some brass balls and is willing to ride things out without panicking. From what Russo has said, the returns being offered were a lot lower than what was expected this summer. If Guerin can get a decent return that will help the team, I think Dumba is gone. The fact that our top 3 D have NMCs and we have internal replacements working their way up means his days are numbered in Minnesota.
    RazWild et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 7 h 48
    14m in dead cap
    Rejoint: mars 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
    What's your protect list for Seattle in this scenario? In the very likely scenario they go the 8 skater route, they protect Parise, Zucc, Ek, Fiala, Suter, Brodin, Spurgeon and Dumba exposing Foligno, Rask, Greenway, and Soucy. There's no reason to give up a 2nd and Khovanov.
    Morzski a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 7 h 49
    14m in dead cap
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
    Quoting: futurehofer
    I think Guerin is trying to do with Dumba what Sakic did with Duchesne. There were rumors about Sakic wanting to make a trade around a year before it finally happened. He was patient as hell and waited for a return he was comfortable with. As we saw in the behind the scenes draft videos this year, Guerin has some brass balls and is willing to ride things out without panicking. From what Russo has said, the returns being offered were a lot lower than what was expected this summer. If Guerin can get a decent return that will help the team, I think Dumba is gone. The fact that our top 3 D have NMCs and we have internal replacements working their way up means his days are numbered in Minnesota.

I'd guess some GMs are hesitant to take on another asset they'd need to protect as well, so it might be easier to move him after Seattle comes into the league.
    15 janv. 2021 à 8 h 13
    Bo Horvat enjoyer
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
    J here to say Kaprizov is so good it’s not even fair
    mnwild1790 et RazWild a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 10 h 39
    Rejoint: déc. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 817

Ironically, that start of that explosion occurred against the Hawks no less. Ever since that game last year, he's consistently brought the energy to this lineup every night. Sure there's been games that he's pressed too hard and turned over pucks as a result. But there's no denying that Fiala is the force that drives our offense (well Kaprizov might join him after last night's performance).

So with that being said, I agree, Fiala is worth that contract
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 10 h 40
    Rejoint: déc. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 817
    Quoting: AndrewLadd

One hell of a performance by him last night.
    AndrewLadd et RazWild a aimé ceci.
    15 janv. 2021 à 18 h 31
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
    Quoting: AndrewLadd

KK looked really good, for sure, but I'm not sure how to judge him after one game where everyone else (except Quick) looked bad. It was a painful game to watch.

Yeo trap teams vs NJD trap teams were more entertaining than whatever garbage the first 2 periods of the MN/LA game was last night.
    15 janv. 2021 à 18 h 45
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,373
    The problem with paying Seattle that much to take Soucy is that we can just protect Dumba and their only option is Soucy.

Oh and that Danault contract is horrendous.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage