Description
LW is A+
Centre is A
RW is B
LD is C
RD is F

Okay I’ll go through each line and pairing now:
Ehlers-schiefele-wheeler
Very good. The passes weren’t as crisp as I’d like but still were great. Ehlers really pushed the pace for this line and he was absolutely excellent. Not only did he play his fast and creative game, but he also played physical. Wonderful game from ehlers. Scheifele was as good as we’ve come to expect from him. That said, he wasn’t as great with the puck as what we know he can be. I’m going to label this as a bit of an off game for him in that sense. Overall he was excellent though. Wheeler was good but not great. The only problem I have with wheeler is that he tried to force too many plays and is usually caused a turnover. Good game overall for this line, though they could be better

Connor-stastny-laine
Started off a bit slow (though the whole team did) but got better as they went along. Laine was all over the ice tonight. He did everything for the jets and that’s all I have to say. A delight to see how much he’s grown over the years and hopefully chevy can keep him around long term. Stastny was very good. I think he has another gear which is why I didn’t put him in the A+ category. However, he did all that was expected of him and really stabilized the defensive zone when he was on the ice. Connor was good too. Again, he also has another gear so I didn’t put him as an A+. That said, he was great and he was back checking really hard. Good to see him grow.

Copp-Lowry-appleton
Average. The problem is that while Lowry and copp create plenty of chances, they can’t seem to finish. Adding appleton to that lien doesn’t help since he has the same issue. I had the thought that Bennett would look very good next to those two but I doubt the flames would move him... overall copp was the best of the bunch and drove this line. Lowry created chances enough but also made some mistakes. Appleton was invisible but not in a bad way. They were good overall though and we didn’t have to worry about the jets being scored on with them on the ice (generally - more on that later)

Perreault-thompson-lewis
I just want to say how big of a fan I am of Lewis right now. He was the best on this line and was the driver. Excellent game for him. Perreault was average by his standards (which is pretty good in and of itself), and I’m glad he didn’t take any bad penalties. Thompson is an offensive black hole but he’s good in his own end so I’m okay with it for the time being. Lewis and perreault created some offensive chances a few times but Thompson kinda just lost it if you know what I mean. Good overall though, didn’t have to worry about them letting a goal in (much like the 3rd line)

Jomo-poolman
As usual, JoMo was just very good. Though he has another gear, I don’t think he can reach it paired with poolman (no knock on poolman). Excellent game from poolman, though I think he limits jomo’s effectiveness. Great game overall for this pairing though and they were the jets best pairing. I don’t mind poolman on the top pair right now as I think they need some size there which demelo doesn’t bring.

Forbort-pionk
The moment I’ve been waiting for. Forbort was excellent. I was a bit sceptical with his signing but he fit like a glove. His shot placement on net could have been a bit better but he’s not known for his offence anyway. Great game for him! Pionk was good though he could be much better. Good game for this pairing and I’m not too worried about too 4 defence right now. I’m excited for this pairing in the future.

Beaulieu-niku
Beaulieu was straight trash in the first period. He was good in the second but wasn’t good in the 3rd either. Niku wasnt good in the first, good in the second, and wasn’t good in the 3rd. Overall, he wasn’t good and didn’t capitalize on his opportunity with demelo out. I would replace this entire pairing with different players. Or play something like niku-demelo. Just lost a large amount of confidence in beaulieu as a regular.

Hellebuyck was good. Has moments of greatness but he also has another level, hence only the A.

Changes: replace beaulieu-niku with heinola/Samberg/niku-pionk

Sorry for the rant lol. Only for ppl who wish to read though!!
Please comment and let’s get a discussion going!!
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $76 020 358 $0 $850 000 $5 479 642 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
758 333 $758 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 janv. 2021 à 0 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Id drop lowry 2 4c and put harkins at lw copp at c and drop thompson, on the d side once this big small thing settles down i wouldnt mind seeing samberg henoila work in but its 1 game so ill give it 5-7 and get back to you
15 janv. 2021 à 0 h 19
MisstheWhalers
Mentions "j'aime": 12,308
Helly kind of stunk tonight, glad they managed to pull out a win.

Didn't really notice Beaulieu having a bad night, Niku struggled most of the night but there was one really bad shift in the 3rd period, it's like no one ever taught him how to defend, don't see him getting back in the lineup unless the injuries pile up.

Laine's a beauty, will be a shame if they can't sign him long term, it's definitely time for him to be on the top line and Wheeler to go down to the 2nd line.
arafay a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 0 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Helly kind of stunk tonight, glad they managed to pull out a win.

Didn't really notice Beaulieu having a bad night, Niku struggled most of the night but there was one really bad shift in the 3rd period, it's like no one ever taught him how to defend, don't see him getting back in the lineup unless the injuries pile up.

Laine's a beauty, will be a shame if they can't sign him long term, it's definitely time for him to be on the top line and Wheeler to go down to the 2nd line.

Helly wasn’t bad. Just wasn’t great either. Though he never is the first couple of games of the seasons.

Imo beaulieu didn’t look strong and his positioning was weak.

I agree on niku 100%. He’s very much a work in progress.

I agree with the laine thought as well. 100%. He’s arguably our best forward.
15 janv. 2021 à 3 h 3
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
I’m impressed by the adds, and damn Chevy should have gambled over bridging laine, Canadian division is going to be a wild ride, health probably going to decide it. I don’t mind the blueline but there’s going to be trouble if niku/beaulieu/poolman have to be in the lineup all at the same time for any extended period of time. Needing to fill in a top 4 dman or top 6 forward because of injury, going to be a issue, healthy they can play with anyone in the division. Line up is still a little light, but showed a lot of character tonight.
arafay a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 9 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
What a great game. Jets played good for the most part. I agree with your assessment. Although I didn’t think helly played great, I’d say he was at like 65% tonight which is his typical spot for the start of the season. Niku is gone, like I’m talking out of the lineup and not returning. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him traded. He just struggled with gap control and defensive play, yet didn’t make a big enough of an impact on offence to balance it out. I really liked laines game, he’s starting to really put it together and that could be scary. If that line starts to really click, they could all go off. 1st line looked good, thought scheifele had a meh game. Forbort surprised me, nothing flashy but just very solid. Excited to see how that pairing works down the road. I think we need demelo back with Morrissey. Realistically we need a top pairing RD but you’re not going to find one. I’m excited to see how the season progresses for the jets. We need some luck down the stretch here in terms of health.
arafay a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 10 h 26
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,760
I agree with your assessment. Jets were pretty bad at moving the puck in the first, but figured it out the rest of the game. I thought Niku was good at moving the puck for the most part, but did hold onto it a little too long a few times. I just want to see the kid get a chance to play...allowing him to recover from his mistakes instead of being benched each time. NB was pretty brutal...looked slow and took weird angles I thought.
When Harkins is healthy he should take Thompson's spot on the 4th with the potential of moving up to the 3rd.
arafay a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 10 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,760
Quoting: Birtle34
I’m impressed by the adds, and damn Chevy should have gambled over bridging laine, Canadian division is going to be a wild ride, health probably going to decide it. I don’t mind the blueline but there’s going to be trouble if niku/beaulieu/poolman have to be in the lineup all at the same time for any extended period of time. Needing to fill in a top 4 dman or top 6 forward because of injury, going to be a issue, healthy they can play with anyone in the division. Line up is still a little light, but showed a lot of character tonight.

I thought Poolman was decent. He fits much better on the 3rd pair then the top and he should slide back there when Demelo is back. I mentioned in another comment that I thought Niku moved the puck well, but also held onto it too long at other times. Kid needs to see the ice and know he isnt gonna get benched when he makes a mistake,
Pionk went at Lucic a couple times which i thought was awesome. He kinda reminds me of, settle down everyone, sens Karlsson. Hes a strong skater, he likes to take a lap if the pass isnt there and picks his spots on hits.
arafay, MisstheWhalers et Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 13 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
I like the Forsberg waiver claim. With Comrie gone it makes sense.
arafay et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 16 h 16
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
Quoting: masterjuddi
I thought Poolman was decent. He fits much better on the 3rd pair then the top and he should slide back there when Demelo is back. I mentioned in another comment that I thought Niku moved the puck well, but also held onto it too long at other times. Kid needs to see the ice and know he isnt gonna get benched when he makes a mistake,
Pionk went at Lucic a couple times which i thought was awesome. He kinda reminds me of, settle down everyone, sens Karlsson. Hes a strong skater, he likes to take a lap if the pass isnt there and picks his spots on hits.

I don’t mind the rotation of poolman/niku/beaulieu on third pair and give them a taste of some special teams units, but all three in the lineup together isn’t ideal. Squad looks strong, hopefully nice hot streak to start. If laine has a crazy year, he may price himself out of wpg
masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 18 h 34
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: arafay
Helly wasn’t bad. Just wasn’t great either. Though he never is the first couple of games of the seasons.

Imo beaulieu didn’t look strong and his positioning was weak.

I agree on niku 100%. He’s very much a work in progress.

I agree with the laine thought as well. 100%. He’s arguably our best forward.

Is it possible that Beaulieu's struggles were due to Niku being pretty bad?
And to be fair to Niku when was the last game he played, he really struggles on the defensive side though, gotta make us question what kind of "developing" are they doing on the Moose if our young dmen can't defend, should be teaching/coaching that you'd think.
arafay a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 18 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Is it possible that Beaulieu's struggles were due to Niku being pretty bad?
And to be fair to Niku when was the last game he played, he really struggles on the defensive side though, gotta make us question what kind of "developing" are they doing on the Moose if our young dmen can't defend, should be teaching/coaching that you'd think.

From what I’ve seen at the ahl level, he’s quite good at defending there. I don’t think it’s the moose’s issue. Niku just can seem to handle the speed of the nhl game yet.

Part of beaulieu’s struggles were probably because of niku but he wasn’t very good himself (especially in the first period). His passes weren’t good, he was bumped off the puck way too easily, and chose bad times to jump up into the play, and left the slot empty. I mean he got much better as the game went along but still. Not a good game from him overall.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 18 h 45
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: tsyls
What a great game. Jets played good for the most part. I agree with your assessment. Although I didn’t think helly played great, I’d say he was at like 65% tonight which is his typical spot for the start of the season. Niku is gone, like I’m talking out of the lineup and not returning. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him traded. He just struggled with gap control and defensive play, yet didn’t make a big enough of an impact on offence to balance it out. I really liked laines game, he’s starting to really put it together and that could be scary. If that line starts to really click, they could all go off. 1st line looked good, thought scheifele had a meh game. Forbort surprised me, nothing flashy but just very solid. Excited to see how that pairing works down the road. I think we need demelo back with Morrissey. Realistically we need a top pairing RD but you’re not going to find one. I’m excited to see how the season progresses for the jets. We need some luck down the stretch here in terms of health.

If this season goes south cause Beaulieu, Poolman, Niku struggle it'll be a REAL fuc*ing pissoff when guys like Koekkoek, Hamonic and Hutton all signed for next to nothing and R.Murray was acquired for a measly 5th.

I know I need to let it go but if the season unravels cause of those guys idk how anyone will still be able to defend Chevy.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 janv. 2021 à 18 h 51
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: arafay
From what I’ve seen at the ahl level, he’s quite good at defending there. I don’t think it’s the moose’s issue. Niku just can seem to handle the speed of the nhl game yet.

Part of beaulieu’s struggles were probably because of niku but he wasn’t very good himself (especially in the first period). His passes weren’t good, he was bumped off the puck way too easily, and chose bad times to jump up into the play, and left the slot empty. I mean he got much better as the game went along but still. Not a good game from him overall.

Niku's backhand spin passes to nowhere will get him a one way ticket back to the AHL or the Liiga pretty quick if he keeps them up, idk, I was hopeful the extra weight would help but he didn't look any bigger, one game though so we'll see but can't see him getting back in the lineup anytime soon.

Wonder if Sbisa would've faired better then Beaulieu, Sbisa is a stronger skater then Beaulieu is, think we're going to miss that guy actually and if Poolman stays with Morrissey a Sbisa-DeMelo third pair would've been damn solid, apparently Sbisa stayed in Winnipeg as well after the playin ended so he seemed to like it here.
tsyls et arafay a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage